ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 10:59 PM

Don't worry Steve Breaston, you don't have to play.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9FZObECIAEVqwz.png

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9169907)
are we due for another Dane meltdown when he takes his ball and goes home because the mods don't do his bidding?

Great White Shark >You.

**** off, ****.

MoreLemonPledge 12-01-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169912)
It's not the Giants-Patriots or the 49ers or Baltimore or any teams that a national audience wants to see.

There are many issues, too many issues to list, that would affect Fox broadcasting this particular game on a Monday Night, not to mention it's direct affect the already scheduled ESPN Monday night game.

How can this be so difficult for people to understand?

Goodell offered to postpone the game. The Chiefs and the union decided against it.

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9169914)
And I agree with your point about that. I just read the question you asked what someone with a business would do in this situation and what they would do and another person and I answered that. Answering that question with "yes we would close" doesn't mean I would if I was the NFL.

A "business" is different than a mutli-billion dollar business with MASSIVE contractual obligations.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HMc (Post 9169907)
are we due for another Dane meltdown when he takes his ball and goes home because the mods don't do his bidding?

Chill out on this. If I felt like someone had crossed the line and I was a member of a community for a long period of time and others didn't have my back, I'd probably be apt to do the same thing.

This has been an emotional day for everyone with any ties to the Chiefs organization. And there have been an inordinate amount of dumbasses and dumbass posts on this site today. To this end, we need to cut each other a little bit of slack.

tk13 12-01-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9169922)
Chill out on this. If I felt like someone had crossed the line and I was a member of a community for a long period of time and others didn't have my back, I'd probably be apt to do the same thing.

This has been an emotional day for everyone with any ties to the Chiefs organization. And there have been an inordinate amount of dumbasses and dumbass posts on this site today. To this end, we need to cut each other a little bit of slack.

Yeah right. The first time Dane cuts anyone some slack will be the first. Luckily for him I think it's funny and I'm not going to play his game of rage checkers.

NJChiefsFan 12-01-2012 11:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169920)
A "business" is different than a mutli-billion dollar business with MASSIVE contractual obligations.

I AGREE Dane, but you are the one who asked what that "business" would do. I agree that what a business does and what a multi-billion dollar business does are two different levels. I am just pointing out that you asked what the business would do and we answered.

HMc 12-01-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MoreLemonPledge (Post 9169919)
Goodell offered to postpone the game. The Chiefs and the union decided against it.

Not possible - Dane said it can't be done.

Marcellus 12-01-2012 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel's Reckoning (Post 9169915)
Don't worry Steve Breaston, you don't have to play.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/A9FZObECIAEVqwz.png

One of the things I have been thinking is that nobody who feels like they cant play will be required to. It may be an odd line up tomorrow coaching and playing.

You can play the game and still not make anyone do anything they don't want to.

okcchief 12-01-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169912)
It's not the Giants-Patriots or the 49ers or Baltimore or any teams that a national audience wants to see.

There are many issues, too many issues to list, that would affect Fox broadcasting this particular game on a Monday Night, not to mention it's direct affect the already scheduled ESPN Monday night game.

How can this be so difficult for people to understand?

It's not difficult to understand your point, but it's also not difficult to believe they could have pushed it back a day. The game would only be shown in KC/Carolina and Sunday ticket. I don't think you can call people dumb asses for considering a possibility since they lose a day of preparation.

It's really a stupid ****ing argument. It's one ****ing day. Why get so pissed about it?

JFC

DaneMcCloud 12-01-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9169927)
Yeah right. The first time Dane cuts anyone some slack will be the first. Luckily for him I think it's funny and I'm not going to play his game of rage checkers.

LMAO

I'd never given you shit until YOU started this back in 2009.

And I intend to finish it, especially since you never apologized for your ****ing insults.

Oh, and the fact that, as usual, you were dead ****ing wrong.

But keep flapping your trap. It just makes you even more of an easy target.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 11:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9169927)

Dayton Moore started this whole thing with no Vaseline at 11:00 PM last night.

Marcellus 12-01-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by okcchief (Post 9169941)
It's not difficult to understand your point, but it's also not difficult to believe they could have pushed it back a day. The game would only be shown in KC/Carolina and Sunday ticket. I don't think you can call people dumb asses for considering a possibility since they lose a day of preparation.

It's really a stupid ****ing argument. It's one ****ing day. Why get so pisses about it?

JFC

The argument works both ways, what difference does 1 day make anyway?

dirk digler 12-01-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9169920)

If I was the commish I would leave it up to the players and if they didn't want to play I would postpone it.

As I pointed out in one of these threads MLB canceled\postponed the Cardinals game when they found Darryl Kyle had died in his room.

HMc 12-01-2012 11:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9169922)

Dane may be emotional in that he goes on like a teenager going through puberty (very capable of hurling abuse but incapable of even considering a slightly different viewpoint) but since he's been that way for years, he doesn't deserve shit in the way of "slack".