ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Brock 11-14-2013 06:22 PM

If that was really Kim Dickens ass in that episode, wow.

Deberg_1990 11-14-2013 06:35 PM

I keep watchin.....but I feel like this show has jumped the shark. They turn Tara into the bad guy, but constantly show Jax doing despicable things this season and the past few seasons.

Horseshit daytime soap opera crap.

But I'll keep watching till the end. :)
Posted via Mobile Device

Katipan 11-15-2013 08:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10187814)
I keep watchin.....but I feel like this show has jumped the shark. They turn Tara into the bad guy, but constantly show Jax doing despicable things this season and the past few seasons.

Posted via Mobile Device

He's been a ruthless bloody slut since season 1

underEJ 11-15-2013 08:41 PM

Jax is a bad guy. Hasn't done anything to change that this season. That beign said, Tara is not just now becoming a bad guy, and her screaming "what did you do to me" pissed me off. She came back to Charming in the first place to get him to kill her stalker. She is as crafty and shitty as the rest of them and always has been. She and Gemma are one and the same.

Deberg_1990 11-15-2013 09:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10190820)
Jax is a bad guy. Hasn't done anything to change that this season. That beign said, Tara is not just now becoming a bad guy, and her screaming "what did you do to me" pissed me off. She came back to Charming in the first place to get him to kill her stalker. She is as crafty and shitty as the rest of them and always has been. She and Gemma are one and the same.

Yea pretty much....maybe it's why I'm tiring of the show. All these people are despicable human beings.

ChiefsFanatic 11-15-2013 09:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10185967)
Tara dont know what the **** to do right now. She's completely ****ing lost. Everything she had planned out completely backfired.

Happy eating chinese food while watching cartoons handcuffed made me laugh out loud.

Good season so far, really enjoying it.

If Happy gets the Opie treatment, I will be so pissed. Opie was my favorite, and now Happy is. That is one crazy, smiling MFer, and I love him for it.

kcxiv 11-15-2013 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 10187814)

Posted via Mobile Device

They didnt turn Tara into the bad guy what she was doing is what EVERY mother in the ****ing world should do, if they were in that situation. The problem, is it backfired and everyone found out.

I guess that could be the bad guy in a sociopaths world. I dont see her as a "bad guy".

Sully 11-17-2013 10:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10186094)
Tara's gonna kill herself. Either that or she kills Juice while he's watching her and she storms out of Charming w/ the kids etc.

She's completely gone/lost. Not one person is on her side.

Ophelia

SLAG 11-17-2013 02:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10191013)
They didnt turn Tara into the bad guy what she was doing is what EVERY mother in the ****ing world should do, if they were in that situation. The problem, is it backfired and everyone found out.

I guess that could be the bad guy in a sociopaths world. I dont see her as a "bad guy".

I disagree

If she really wanted out she would have asked for that deal from the DA before her plan backfired

Unser warned her she was spinning too many plates and they all came crashing down.

Part of the Allure of her was that she did have that bad side to her but she was faithfully behind jax 110% - with her wanting to divorce Jax this season and being a sneaky bitch - I hope they chop both of her hands off and cut out her tongue and see what kind of job she'll get then.

Chiefsfan12 11-19-2013 11:34 PM

Anyone just catch the episode tonight?

|Zach| 11-20-2013 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 10194572)
I hope they chop both of her hands off and cut out her tongue and see what kind of job she'll get then.

Wow weird.

I know this is just a show but it is pretty telling after all that has gone on with people on this show that this is your reaction to a female part is doing something wrong basically for the first time.

|Zach| 11-20-2013 05:33 AM

This is easily the show I look forward to watching the most week after week.

Katipan 11-20-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefsfan12 (Post 10206513)
Anyone just catch the episode tonight?

Twice! Ranks right up there with the Stahl death.

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10206634)
Wow weird.

I know this is just a show but it is pretty telling after all that has gone on with people on this show that this is your reaction to a female part is doing something wrong basically for the first time.

It's a pretty gross wrong. In fact I will never watch that episode again. That's a pretty visceral reaction.

|Zach| 11-20-2013 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10206662)
Twice! Ranks right up there with the Stahl death.

It's a pretty gross wrong. In fact I will never watch that episode again. That's a pretty visceral reaction.

Comparatively though...is it?

Think of the actions of almost every single other player through the years. Agree about the squeamish nature of the scene in question.

Katipan 11-20-2013 07:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10206669)
Comparatively though...is it?

Think of the actions of almost every single other player through the years. Agree about the squeamish nature of the scene in question.

It's about what resonates. Bad guys killing bad guys. OK. Making your husband think his mother killed his kid? That kind of cruelty is new to television and very disturbing.

|Zach| 11-20-2013 07:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10206672)
It's about what resonates. Bad guys killing bad guys. OK. Making your husband think his mother killed his kid? That kind of cruelty is new to television and very disturbing.

Seems like an over simplification of all the violence that has happened on SOA.

Katipan 11-20-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 10206702)
Seems like an over simplification of all the violence that has happened on SOA.

Oh Ok.

Chiefsfan12 11-20-2013 01:26 PM

[QUOTE=Katipan;10206662]Twice! Ranks right up there with the Stahl death.

Definitely what I was thinking! Had no idea jax would have the balls to shoot Galen let alone go against the Ira. Always got a plan up his sleeve.

Braincase 11-20-2013 10:43 PM

Getting caught up now. Fuuuuu.......

Katipan 11-22-2013 11:05 AM

I answered a question on FB about most shocking SOA deaths, mentioned I didn't really care when Opie died and I literally got death threats.

Visceral reactions on a whole new level.

frankotank 11-22-2013 01:05 PM

how did Clay ever last this long anyways!?!?!
think of all the crap he did. and finally.....just now that shit goes down. it's kinda funny actually. this show is on the decline. the last few episodes have been a nice pick me up.
I actually jumped when he popped Galen. LMAO

beach tribe 11-23-2013 11:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 10190885)
If Happy gets the Opie treatment, I will be so pissed. Opie was my favorite, and now Happy is. That is one crazy, smiling MFer, and I love him for it.

True to life Hells Angel too IIRC.

Katipan 11-23-2013 10:33 PM

Am pretty much in love with every soundtrack from this series.

beach tribe 11-24-2013 10:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10215295)
Am pretty much in love with every soundtrack from this series.

Me too.

I play the the youtube mixes.

Good Stuff.

crazycoffey 11-24-2013 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 10190885)

Happy was at sturgis charging 5 bucks for his picture, that's just stupid.

OnTheWarpath15 12-10-2013 04:11 PM

So, what do you think happens tonight in the finale?

Spoiler!

SLAG 12-10-2013 04:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 10266395)
So, what do you think happens tonight in the finale?

Spoiler!

The Finale is tonight not tomorrow?

OnTheWarpath15 12-10-2013 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SLAG (Post 10266523)
The Finale is tonight not tomorrow?

Today is Tuesday, isn't it?

Katipan 12-10-2013 09:04 PM

Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh edge of my seat here.

Katipan 12-10-2013 10:35 PM

10:34PM. ****ing A.

Easy 6 12-10-2013 11:11 PM

Wow, that was some ka-razy ending... Sutter never takes his foot off the gas.

Katipan 12-10-2013 11:15 PM

I'm literally still giggling.

SLAG 12-11-2013 09:27 AM

Everyone got what they deserved, so fitting....

Easy 6 12-11-2013 11:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10267455)
I'm literally still giggling.

Heh, i still cant believe you were giggling, that was an awful ending...

Katipan 12-11-2013 12:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268325)
Heh, i still cant believe you were giggling, that was an awful ending...

Nah it was fantastic.

The brutality couldn't have phased me at this point. Certainly have no sympathy for lil Miss Victim. It's not a love story for me so the more insane plot twists the better.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 12:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268346)
Nah it was fantastic.

The brutality couldn't have phased me at this point. Certainly have no sympathy for lil Miss Victim. It's not a love story for me so the more insane plot twists the better.

You're a sick puppy :)

Katipan 12-11-2013 12:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268353)
You're a sick puppy :)

You're going to have to be more specific.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268357)
You're going to have to be more specific.

In the sense that you don't see her as a victim, she was a great girl at first who got caught up in the wrong scene, and her husband didn't protect her enough.

And if Gemma had known the truth she wouldn't have done that...

Katipan 12-11-2013 12:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268381)
In the sense that you don't see her as a victim, she was a great girl at first who got caught up in the wrong scene, and her husband didn't protect her enough.

Great girls don't chase after thugs. Some men can leave their work at the office but not when murder is on your daily to-do list. For crying out loud that good girl helped them kill stahl. From the moment she used Jax to chase off her stalker, she sold her soul.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268399)
Great girls don't chase after thugs. Some men can leave their work at the office but not when murder is on your daily to-do list. For crying out loud that good girl helped them kill stahl. From the moment she used Jax to chase off her stalker, she sold her soul.

Bah, lotsa good girls fall for bad boys... but i can see some truths in the rest of your points.

Katipan 12-11-2013 12:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268414)
Bah, lotsa good girls fall for bad boys... but i can see some truths in the rest of your points.

Since those are usually the only kind of men I date, and I AM a good...ish...girl, I'd have to see some truth in your post too.

Yay let's go shoot shit and split a hooker.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268434)
Since those are usually the only kind of men I date, and I AM a good...ish...girl, I'd have to see some truth in your post too.

Yay let's go shoot shit and split a hooker.

I'm down honey booboo, lets go!

underEJ 12-11-2013 01:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268381)

She was not a good girl at all. She came back to Charming to manipulate Jax into killing her stalker boyfriend. Season 1 makes many references to her previous ways and her previous altercations with Gemma specifically. This has been in the cards since the first Episode.

underEJ 12-11-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268399)

Whoops I am late with that one!

Katipan 12-11-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10268532)
Whoops I am late with that one!

Welcome to sick puppies anon!

Easy 6 12-11-2013 02:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10268530)
She was not a good girl at all. She came back to Charming to manipulate Jax into killing her stalker boyfriend. Season 1 makes many references to her previous ways and her previous altercations with Gemma specifically. This has been in the cards since the first Episode.

I've watched every episode except for the first 4-5 of this season, she didn't come back so Jax could kill the cop, she didn't want anything to do with Jax at first, due to the complicated earlier relationship.

Katipan 12-11-2013 02:26 PM

When standing at the cross roads of "hey, I just shot a guy," Tara chose to call Jax for clean up rather than the cops for support. She had a restraining order on him. She certainly wasn't going to be arrested. She could have casually hung out with a finger in his stomach hole helping out the dear soul.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10268837)
When standing at the cross roads of "hey, I just shot a guy," Tara chose to call Jax for clean up rather than the cops for support. She had a restraining order on him. She certainly wasn't going to be arrested. She could have casually hung out with a finger in his stomach hole helping out the dear soul.

Hmm, i guess that's true.

CoMoChief 12-11-2013 02:40 PM

HOLY SHIT

Katipan 12-11-2013 02:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10268894)
HOLY SHIT

Definitely can't argue with that!

mcaj22 12-11-2013 02:42 PM

like what is
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Katipan 12-11-2013 02:47 PM

He's going to save her life. He's going to rationalize it as doing it FOR jax's mental wellbeing. No one but those 2 know they were there.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 02:52 PM

Not to mention that he see's it as a way to save his spot in the club after blabbing to Nero, with Gemma on his side he's safe as long as her secret doesn't get out.

underEJ 12-11-2013 03:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10268782)
I've watched every episode except for the first 4-5 of this season, she didn't come back so Jax could kill the cop, she didn't want anything to do with Jax at first, due to the complicated earlier relationship.

If she didn't want anything to do with him, she wouldn't have inserted herself into his son's medical case. She was manipulating him from the very start, and while it may be an mild exaggeration on my part to say she overtly wanted him to kill the guy, she definitely came back to get him to intervene. I just think with her knowledge of his life, she could understand clearly what that would mean.

She has been using Gemma's tactics to take Gemma's place all along. She even tells Gemma something like "I'm not the same girl anymore. I've learned some stuff." The visual image of her at Jax's side at the head of the table when he took the gavel was a direct illustration of that. She just got some stuff wrong and lost control. I don't doubt she does love him, but her acceptance of some of his violence, even as recently as Clay, while rejecting some other incidents speaks to a lack of solid ground to her victim-hood as well.

I also thought the show did a great job with the kitchen scene, and Sutter talked about it afterwards as needing to look very different to any of the MC violence. The organic nature of the sink and nearby fork was totally appropriate when coming to the violent conclusion of an arc about two people who have been using everyone else to hurt each other, but who finally have to grapple with each other all alone.

Easy 6 12-11-2013 03:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10269007)
If she didn't want anything to do with him, she wouldn't have inserted herself into his son's medical case. She was manipulating him from the very start, and while it may be an mild exaggeration on my part to say she overtly wanted him to kill the guy, she definitely came back to get him to intervene. I just think with her knowledge of his life, she could understand clearly what that would mean.

She has been using Gemma's tactics to take Gemma's place all along. She even tells Gemma something like "I'm not the same girl anymore. I've learned some stuff." The visual image of her at Jax's side at the head of the table when he took the gavel was a direct illustration of that. She just got some stuff wrong and lost control. I don't doubt she does love him, but her acceptance of some of his violence, even as recently as Clay, while rejecting some other incidents speaks to a lack of solid ground to her victim-hood as well.

I also thought the show did a great job with the kitchen scene, and Sutter talked about it afterwards as needing to look very different to any of the MC violence. The organic nature of the sink and nearby fork was totally appropriate when coming to the violent conclusion of an arc about two people who have been using everyone else to hurt each other, but who finally have to grapple with each other all alone.

Heh, fair enough, it takes a pretty damn good show to get us folks all lathered up like this.

Yeah, the afterword show was interesting, it really helped shed some light on their motivations.

CoMoChief 12-11-2013 04:01 PM

I forgot why this happened.

Spoiler!

underEJ 12-11-2013 04:06 PM

Spoiler!

Quote:

Originally Posted by CoMoChief (Post 10269093)
I forgot why this happened.

Spoiler!

BourbonMan 12-11-2013 09:12 PM

HOLY F***ING SHIT WHAT AN ENDING!!!!!! My wife just about lost it with that scene.

Molitoth 12-11-2013 11:11 PM

Welp, my wife will no longer watch this show with me.

Molitoth 12-11-2013 11:16 PM

I wasn't a big fan of this finale. It's not that Tara was killed but the manner it happened.
Gemma deserves to die. She is the most evil person on the show, and she is going to get away with it thanks to another pussy character named juice. I liked that cop too.

Was a little too harsh for my taste.
Grrrrrrrr.

kcxiv 12-12-2013 02:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10270258)
I wasn't a big fan of this finale. It's not that Tara was killed but the manner it happened.
Gemma deserves to die. She is the most evil person on the show, and she is going to get away with it thanks to another pussy character named juice. I liked that cop too.

Grrrrrrrr.

To harsh? lol is this your first season? lol Sutter goes all in.

The death of Opies old lady was way way worse.

T-post Tom 12-12-2013 03:45 AM

Great finale. Sutter and the writers had a good season. Prediction for next season: Unser willingly takes the rap for the murder. (Various reasons including his truck at the scene, dying with cancer, loves Gemma. Also, his conversations with Wendy and Gemma might have been a bit of foreshadowing.)

Katipan 12-12-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by T-post Tom (Post 10270468)
Great finale. Sutter and the writers had a good season. Prediction for next season: Unser willingly takes the rap for the murder. (Various reasons including his truck at the scene, dying with cancer, loves Gemma. Also, his conversations with Wendy and Gemma might have been a bit of foreshadowing.)

They will kill off any and all of the men that love Gem. There's some sort of ironic lesson for her. Unser will die saving Gemma, Nero will die saving Abel or Thomas.

Juice will keep Gems cover. Since that was supposed to be a parallel to JTs death causing the death of that crazy girls mom. Sutter is very circular, nothing will happen with Taras murder investigation.

End of the season has Jax and his boys running on some deserted beach like Shawshank Redemption. Closing credits show Tig in bed sleeping with his dog and his Venus. And Gemma all alone.

Easy 6 12-12-2013 08:19 AM

Quote:

Wow, hadn't thought of that angle, i bet you're right.

Jamie 12-12-2013 09:29 AM

Quote:

His truck was gone by the time Jax and the police got there. Someone might have seen it, but if Jax finds out Unser's truck was there it's not going to take him long to figure out Gemma did it. At that point it would be sort of pointless for Unser to take the rap because Gemma will be dead.

underEJ 12-12-2013 11:09 AM

Shopping cart lady in the alley where Juice dumped the evidence will bring something to light.

Katipan 12-12-2013 11:47 AM

I don't think it will be because of her. She is just a walking foreshadow.

frankotank 12-12-2013 01:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Molitoth (Post 10270258)

Grrrrrrrr.

YES. yes yes.

Gemma is a gross nasty bitch. I can't wait for her to frigging die already. what a great actress......I HATE HER!
Juice.....in the immortal words of Chris Tucker.....

https://i.chzbgr.com/maxW500/5665101824/hA84BFEB6/

Jax is a stone cold killer now. he ain't gonna give a rats ass about you helping his nasty skank momma. you dead!

Easy 6 12-12-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by underEJ (Post 10270912)
Shopping cart lady in the alley where Juice dumped the evidence will bring something to light.

Excellent point, i was thinking the same thing when they showed her walking by after Juice dumped the stuff.

She's bound to eventually play some important role in all of it, or they wouldn't have her appear every 2-3 episodes.

kcxiv 12-12-2013 04:44 PM

The only thing i didnt like was Nero kinda bowing down to Alvarez. If Nero is a street guy, the Mexican Mafia that runs nor cal (Nuestra Familia) would NOT let some biker gang (mexican or not)run the show, they would get killed the **** off in seconds. They dont **** around and have a strong hold in every major town/city in Nor Cal outside of Fresno, They are their own entity lol.

Outside of that, i enjoyed this season. Sutter got back on track.

KC native 12-12-2013 11:21 PM

Finally had time to watch the season finale.

HOLY ****ING SHIT. What an ending.

Final season (if they stick with it being 7 seasons but I could see them extending it) will be nuts.

KC native 12-12-2013 11:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10271754)
The only thing i didnt like was Nero kinda bowing down to Alvarez. If Nero is a street guy, the Mexican Mafia that runs nor cal (Nuestra Familia) would NOT let some biker gang (mexican or not)run the show, they would get killed the **** off in seconds. They dont **** around and have a strong hold in every major town/city in Nor Cal outside of Fresno, They are their own entity lol.

Outside of that, i enjoyed this season. Sutter got back on track.

Nero is supposed to represent a small street gang. The Mayans are kind of modeled after the Mongols so it makes sense. Nero knows the Mayans could kill off the rest of his set so out of loyalty to his clique, he just goes along for the ride.

kcxiv 12-13-2013 06:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Race Card native (Post 10273607)
Nero is supposed to represent a small street gang. The Mayans are kind of modeled after the Mongols so it makes sense. Nero knows the Mayans could kill off the rest of his set so out of loyalty to his clique, he just goes along for the ride.

in california all northern mexicans operate under the Nuestra Familia (Norteno) small street gang or not, the NF holds authority over it all. They run the show. They have enough power to take out all biker gangs/black gangs asian gangs ect ect. Its that damned powerful.

Lets just say i know a little about how it runs here. I dabbed into it as a young kid and i know guys that still are in it and are in the actual prison part of it.

I know its just for TV, but i live in the san joaquin valley and like 30 min from where Charming supposedly is. lol Hell, there's a Mongols club house in the next town over. whichis like 5 min away, maybe 10. Hell, there is a Hells Angel's Chapter in Los Banos which is 20 min away off I-5. Thats pretty close.

Katipan 12-13-2013 06:50 AM

Neither of which would have allowed The Sons to exist there anyways. I think it's probably a lot more fun if you ignore what you know in the interests of entertainment. Or guys would never watch war movies.

kcxiv 12-13-2013 06:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 10273900)
Neither of which would have allowed The Sons to exist there anyways. I think it's probably a lot more fun if you ignore what you know in the interests of entertainment. Or guys would never watch war movies.

Yeah, it just irks me a bit, since where this show takes place is in my vicinity. lol Its agood show i enjoy it alot, but some of the stuff makes me cringe. lol

Katipan 12-13-2013 07:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fruit Ninja (Post 10273901)
Yeah, it just irks me a bit, since where this show takes place is in my vicinity. lol Its agood show i enjoy it alot, but some of the stuff makes me cringe. lol

I bet! Are your cops so easily corruptable? :D

ChiefEd 12-13-2013 07:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10271306)
Excellent point, i was thinking the same thing when they showed her walking by after Juice dumped the stuff.

She's bound to eventually play some important role in all of it, or they wouldn't have her appear every 2-3 episodes.

She's going to turn out to be the mom of the young girl that threw a rock through the window of the ice cream shop and works there now. I don't remember the details, but her mom went missing when John Teller was killed. Remember Jax saying that she looked familiar...

Katipan 12-13-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefEd (Post 10273916)
She's going to turn out to be the mom of the young girl that threw a rock through the window of the ice cream shop and works there now. I don't remember the details, but her mom went missing when John Teller was killed. Remember Jax saying that she looked familiar...

Her husband was pretty sure she was dead. It's not like she went missing in a snowstorm, she crashed into the pile up caused by the semi that killed JT. I think to make her the mother would be an incredible stretch that not even Sutter would do.

crazycoffey 12-14-2013 03:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcaj22 (Post 10268908)
like what is
Spoiler!

Spoiler!

Juice feels so conflicted but he knows he betrayed jax. I thought he would kill Gemma too and make it look like her suicide thinking she told jax about the pill popping deceleration juice made to Nero.

crazycoffey 12-14-2013 03:21 AM

Also, maybe it was already common knowledge, but the after the season show; I just realized Otto was the creator. Badass!!!