ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Right. I've had enough. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=69394)

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:10 PM

Right. I've had enough.

Logical.

This man is abusing his position. Over the past week, two weeks, whatever it is, he has changed things over and over and over:

My signature.
My avatar.
My title.

He's also edited my posts. I change them back. He changes them again.

This is flat out ABUSE of his position. A position he is OBVIOUSLY not able to handle. A position he got ONLY because he donated a lot of money.

Logical should be removed from his moderator position.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:12 PM

Now he has reduced my reputation to 3 points...down from 212.

Lovely, no?

JazzzLovr 09-16-2003 08:12 PM

I know you're fed up, GC, but I really don't think this is going to help. :(

Brock 09-16-2003 08:12 PM

:deevee:

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:12 PM

I disagree. Perhaps he should whine and say he won't do it again.

Then he should be given 6 or 7 more opportunities like we do other annoying creatures on this board.

B2chiefsfan 09-16-2003 08:12 PM

All in favor??

Yea or Nay???

Nay

Sorry Gochiefs, you've been out voted...........

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
I know you're fed up, GC, but I really don't think this is going to help. :(

It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:13 PM

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl

Brock 09-16-2003 08:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gochiefs
It needs to be brought to full attention of the BB. I have officially reached my breaking point.

As we all knew you would. Your move.

Mr. Christopher 09-16-2003 08:14 PM

Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:15 PM

Quote:

Actually, we should run a poll. I think you will find that most don't care.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Christopher
Phobia has done that kind of thing long before Logical was made a moderator. Just ask Slayer.

Let it ride, but I'd lay low if I were you. Logical won't be removed from his moderator position, and I don't think he should be.

Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:15 PM

Quote:

Now he has reduced my reputation to 3 points...down from 212.

Lovely, no?

And in a matter of minutes they could be reduced into a negitive...............Maybe you should consider that.............

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LVNHACK
And in a matter of minutes they could be reduced into a negitive...............Maybe you should consider that.............

It's back to 212 now. Thankyou, whoever that was.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:17 PM

BTW - I am sure that Jim cannot change rep points as he is not at Super Moderator status. Several moderators have discussed this point on different occassions.

I did give you negative reps for your whining and hypocrisy. Perhaps with my moderator status and the large number of rep points I have, it affected you more aversely than you thought. In any instance, I am not removing it as you earned the rep.

Joe Seahawk 09-16-2003 08:17 PM

Quote:

212??

Dang!

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCWolfman
BTW - I am sure that Jim cannot change rep points as he is not at Super Moderator status. Several moderators have discussed this point on different occassions.

I did give you negative reps for your whining and hypocrisy. Perhaps with my moderator status and the large number of rep points I have, it affected you more aversely than you thought. In any instance, I am not removing it as you earned the rep.

Nope, it wasn't you.

grandllama 09-16-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

And you don't think this was the point of Logical's teasing?

Everybody on the board knew you wouldn't just lay low and let it slide like Slayer or Jim or any of the other regulars that have had their stuff changed as a joke... Everybody knew you would loose it.

GC, one day as you age you'll discover that you have to pick your fights, and getting into it with a mod who didn't want you back in the first place, but has tolerated you, over something this stupid is not a fight to pick.

Raiderhater 09-16-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Joe Seahawk
212??

Dang!

That is vulgar. Joe below goatcheese in rep. Positive rep comin' up, Joe.

Mr. Christopher 09-16-2003 08:19 PM

Quote:

Phobia did not change it over and over again to the same person. Logical has LITERALLY changed my signature over one hundred times.

Dude, from some of the things I've seen on this board, just be happy that he's not changing your username or posting semi-nude pictures of men as your avatar.

B2chiefsfan 09-16-2003 08:19 PM

Your lucky he hasn't put that Star Wars kid on you Avatar.........

Not that I'm giving him any ideas. :rolleyes:

Boozer 09-16-2003 08:20 PM

I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:20 PM

You folks fail to realize Logical has never changed anyone else's sig 100s of times, even when they change it back.

I ignored Logical. I have him on iggy and have not communicated with him since yesterday. I am not even going to acknowledge his existence anymore.

Apparently he believes he is God.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
What, you think you are the only poster to be "abused"? Or Jim the only mod to do so?

You see, some of us have a sense of humor. I highly suggest acquiring one.

If you are at your breaking point perhaps you need to think about finding another board.

Whiney ass bitch.

Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.

whoman69 09-16-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Phobia did the same thing to Slayer many times when Slayer was doing nothing. He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:21 PM

Quote:

Read his post closely, gochiefs. This is the poster boy for abuse on the BB. And not only did he weather it well, he actually made the posts entertaining and enlightening about his character. Jamie is obviously a man of high esteem and self worth.

You have done the same regarding the enlightenment. Unfortunately, I cannot say the same of your esteem.

I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:21 PM

Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.

tommykat 09-16-2003 08:22 PM

Quote:

What is the big deal with the points???? :rolleyes: Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
Logical wouldn't have to keep changing your shit so much if you'd just quit changing it back.

Oh, and drop the whole "he's a mod cuz he donated money" bullshit. It's simply not true.

Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

And it is true, one of the other mods said it awhile back.

Bwana 09-16-2003 08:22 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

If that's the way it's going to be, DRAW B!TCH!

NewChief 09-16-2003 08:23 PM

I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.

Boozer 09-16-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Oh yeah??? Well, you're just a mod because you're a loser who spends all his time on the Planet! So there! Eat it, biatch! :cuss:

DenverChief 09-16-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

:lol: :lol: :lol: Rofl

All caps ;)

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Boozer
I understand you're at your breaking point. However, I urge you not to shit in the punch bowl, so to speak. What benefit is it to you to attempt to ruin a community that has a certain "code of conduct," and sets certain rules? In my opinion, the "administration" has been more than forgiving of your behavior in the past (admittedly, behavior that is often provoked). Still, the type of interaction found on this board is quite hostile, and we all know that going in. Try to be a team player, will ya?

BS...........This BB is far from hostile...........

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:24 PM

Quote:

I will boil it down for you like this. I have no problem with anyone on this BB.

Except Logical.

You see, this is honestly why I don't like you and your attitude. Your statement is a blatant lie. You just got in a pissing match with RNR or OVER-HEAD (I honestly don't remember which), and you debased the entire value of his posts regarding a single misspelled word.

You are a liar and an annoying pest.

Would I do as Jim has done, probably not. Have others been treated as you have, yes.

Sack up and stop picking fights you can't win.

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tommykat
What is the big deal with the points???? :rolleyes: Time to get a real life.....Chit, I don't even know where you find those points and what they are about.........

TK - I gave you positive rep, just because you can't see it.

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

I'm guessing you misinterpreted humor.

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:26 PM

Just because I got in a pissing match with them doesn't mean I have a problem with them.

I like those guys. They are funny. I would have no problem giving them positive rep points for stuff. Hell, I didn't mind Logical until all this BS started...

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Shut up Fugger. You don't know your ass from a hole in the ground.

Boozer 09-16-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Sorry, I guess I should have clarified. The interaction on this BB is "hostile" so much as most of the heavy posters here enjoy busting eachothers' virtual balls, so to speak.

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:26 PM

Quote:

Except Logical.

That's BS................Most of us have just decided that fuggin with you isn't worth the effort

RNR 09-16-2003 08:27 PM

Wow I thought this thread was locked :hmmm: oh wait a minute I stumbled on to another I need attention thread by gogirl :shake:

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Boozer 09-16-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

You'd expect more of a prude than to use the word "ass" in a post.

grandllama 09-16-2003 08:27 PM

Quote:

ROFL

Unless your name is American Hero, Crime Fighter, or Go Chiefs :)

grandllama 09-16-2003 08:28 PM

Quote:

ditto ROFL

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

That's BS................Most of us have just decided that fuggin with you isn't worth the effort

The difference is I've learned to accept the "fuggin with me," but Logical went a step further. It's like all of you were insulting me, but Logical broke my TV. Sticks and stones may break my bones but words will never hurt me.

Raiderhater 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief
I agree that things have been rather...heavy-handed as of late. However, I don't think there's anything wrong with that. I'm used to very lightly moderated usenet type groups. Heavy moderation is becoming more and more common as discussion board software becomes more widespread and dispersed.

In other words, the community sets the standards for each board individually. I don't think that anyone seems overly bothered by the heavy moderation here, so I doubt seriously that it's going to change. On top of that, it's mainly just ****ing around and meant in good fun.

Oh, lots of other people have valid points as well. He's doing it to get your goat..err..cheese.

Actually this is a very lightly run board. We get away with all kinds of shit here that would have you banned on most boards. But when the hammer does fall it falls hard.

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
All caps ;)

Dude I posted them correct. Every once in awhile with the new format that happens to me................ :shrug:

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

You'd expect more of a prude than to use the word "ass" in a post.

Sorry all you bleeding heart bundle of sticksgos took *&%^%()#($@!)

Oh, BTW - I like that we are heavy handed once we know one another. It makes the board more realistic.

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

The really great thing is.... any mod could mess w/ GC at this point... say, changing his title to "Resident jackass" or his name to "Logical's Bitch", and it'll just get blamed on Jim.

tommykat 09-16-2003 08:29 PM

Quote:

Oh, so now I'm not allowed to have my own signature? That is complete BULLSHIT!!

YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:banghead:

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

ROFL

tommykat 09-16-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

LOL......Don't know where to look or find them.......so how many do I have? ;)

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

YOU FREAKING WHINE BABY!!! I don't have my sig showing up either. What is your problem???????:banghead:

I can see your sig just fine....the dog....

JazzzLovr 09-16-2003 08:30 PM

Quote:

The really great thing is.... any mod could mess w/ GC at this point... say, changing his title to "Resident jackass" or his name to "Logical's Bitch", and it'll just get blamed on Jim.

It used to be fun being a secret mod, huh? We could do stuff all the time and no one would ever guess. ;)

chief52 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

Right. I've had enough.

How do you think we feel???

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.

Bearcat 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69
He is jacking with you to see how you would respond. As expected, you went the whiny route. If they can't take a joke f0ck 'em.

I'll agree with this stance.... this thread is just giving him another opportunity to screw with/laugh at you.

Boozer 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth. :D

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief52
Right. I've had enough.

How do you think we feel???

I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.

Valiant 09-16-2003 08:31 PM

put a kotex in that man'gina of your and quit starting these threads while you have posting rights...

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JazzzLovr
It used to be fun being a secret mod, huh? We could do stuff all the time and no one would ever guess. ;)

I know... I kinda miss it.

Maybe if I don't post for a month or two people will forget....

Who am I kidding? I can't stay away that long.

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

I like the title "Resident Jackass" for GC................ :thumb:

Mr. Christopher 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Logical's Bitch

What did one of the other mods say a while back?

Just don't worry about your sig. If Logical changes it again, leave it...or erase it. If you keep changing it back, you're only going to get more frustrated...and Logical is only going to change it again and again.

He's within his rights to do so, but your best bet is just to roll with the punches.

Bearcat 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

Logical's Bitch
Someone had to do it ROFL

But who? :hmmm:

KCWolfman 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

Quote:

LOL......Don't know where to look or find them.......so how many do I have? ;)

146, but I boosted it to 1,000 just to piss off goatcheese

Raiderhater 09-16-2003 08:32 PM

"Logical's Bitch" That is a fucking hilarious username. ROFL ROFL ROFL

tommykat 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

Quote:

I can see your sig just fine....the dog....

Cool............it doesn't show up for me.......At least Mackenzie shows up when I don't....:evil:

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been fucked with. ;)

Edit: fuck OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

B2chiefsfan 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

Bbbbaaaahhhaaahhaaa!!!!!

ENDelt260 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

Quote:

Hey, is anyone else reminded of the Daffy Duck cartoon where he is whining and crying about how he is treated by the mean artist? You know the one, they keep changing his clothes and putting anvils over his head.

ROFL ROFL

I am literally still laughing out loud at this. That is a perfect description of this situation. Rep comin' up... and, I may have to go searching for a new avy for our friend.

RNR 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by raiderhader
"Logical's Bitch" That is a fucking hilarious username. ROFL ROFL ROFL

ROFL

LVNHACK 09-16-2003 08:33 PM

Quote:

Another correction to my previous posts...The Planet isn't hostile, compared to the Pen at Leavenworth. :D

Really..............You should see how we treat rookies............ ;)

Hammock Parties 09-16-2003 08:34 PM

This is simply ridiculous. It needs to stop. He's abusing his position.

LEAVE ME THE fuck ALONE!!!!

Mr. Christopher 09-16-2003 08:34 PM

Quote:

Finally the fade out and pan back show Bugs Bunny as the artist.

Everytime his name or signature change, I can see Bugs chuckling with his eraser and colored pencils.

LOL ROFL ROFL ROFL

fbal4lif32 09-16-2003 08:35 PM

Just a thought GoChiefs, but I think giving him a smoke would have been much better.

Logical is a nice, reasonable man, and although you and him aren't the best of friends, he might have stopped if he figured that it was bothering you that much.

chief52 09-16-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

I've been very well behaved since being unbanned. No spamming. No out-of-line comments.

You have been. I even took you off iggy based on the opinions of others. You are the only one I have ever placed on iggy. But, you seem to be slipping back to your past ways again.

Relax...do not hog the board. You are not doing yourself any favors tonight. I can guarrantee you that.

Bearcat 09-16-2003 08:35 PM

Quote:

You'll notice since i made this thread my personal information and settings have not been fucked with. ;)

Edit: fuck OFF, DIPSHIT! He did it again.

Desperately looking for picture of sh*t hitting the fan.....