ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The state of the Kansas City Chiefs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267254)

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 02:15 PM

The state of the Kansas City Chiefs.

Now what...?

With so much anger built-up with this current regime, I can't help but cheer for them after wanting them to fail miserably.

What kind of state is this team and coaching staff in who witnessed this happen if reports are true? Crennel...a defensive coordinator by heart, obviously spent a lot of one-on-one time with this troubled individual. What is he thinking? Scott Pioli...there are banners flying over the stadium calling for your head, and now one of your men has taken the life of a mother and then himself. What is running through his head. Same goes for others who witnessed this tragedy. How do you continue doing your job in a professional manner...?

I have never been in such a situation, but it is one thing to witness someone take their own life, but it's another to witness a friend take such a cowardly route.

SOC...what now? I support the donation idea thrown around in the other threads. IMO, there should be no more banners in the air for the remainder of the season. Do we now go full-homer and support this team regardless of who is navigating the ship?

Finally...if Pioli and [somehow] Crennel return next season, do you support them after what they have witness has humans.

I could have thrown this in either of the two shooting threads, but I wanted to hear your thoughts on where you stand today with the Chiefs. Are you rooting for them to win the remainder of the games this season and whatever happens with our draft position happens....? Is this a matter of football vs real-life to you and as a fan, you still wish for failure in the FO and the #1 draft pick. Or are you somewhere in the middle?

I duno...curious to hear how others feel right now about the state of our franchise given this morning's tragic events. Where do you go from here...?

Nightfyre 12-01-2012 02:17 PM

This doesn't change anything with respect to the changes that need to be made.

Chief_For_Life58 12-01-2012 02:18 PM

hopefully pioli & crennel step down after this morning

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 02:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9168004)

So are you hoping for wins or loses?

Chief_For_Life58 12-01-2012 02:19 PM

lose out

Mother****erJones 12-01-2012 02:19 PM

This isnt Pioli and Crennel's fault. Im sorry as much as I want them gone. This was between Belcher and his girlfriend

rabblerouser 12-01-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9168006)
hopefully pioli & crennel step down after this morning

^this.

Nightfyre 12-01-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9168008)

I am hoping we secure the number one pick then go on a little tear at the end of the season. The players need the confidence. Pioli and Crennel are already lame-ducks.

rabblerouser 12-01-2012 02:20 PM

Quote:

Forfeit.

Why waste the time??

suds79 12-01-2012 02:21 PM

Quote:

not just losses. epically bad embarrassing losses.

the plan doesn't change. we still need a new GM, new coach and new quarterback.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:23 PM

Fiull homer, IMO. The season is in the toilet and whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless of SOC. Use this opportunity for a classy retreat and support the HUMAN BEINGS ON THE FIELD. Forget the fail.

Discuss Thrower 12-01-2012 02:23 PM

I woke up this morning thinking Pioli isn't going anywhere, and I still think the same thing unless he chooses to step down.

Easy 6 12-01-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9168004)

DTLB58 12-01-2012 02:24 PM

Time to heal, bury one of our own, then the plan goes on as planned. Clean house.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9168023)
Fiull homer, IMO. The season is in the toilet and whatever is going to happen is going to happen regardless of SOC. Use this opportunity for a classy retreat and support the HUMAN BEINGS ON THE FIELD. Forget the fail.

This is how I feel.