ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Anyone else have this really, really bad feeling... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266569)

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 03:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9118288)
I think next year's team will feature the following:

Cassel/Hasselbeck or Garrard/Stanzi with another 5-7th round draft pick competing with Tanney assuming he re-signs.

GM: Scott Pioli
HC: Crennel or darkhorse in Mangini.

I honestly believe there is a better chance of this happening then drafting a QB with the #1 pick. This is a much more likely scenario that getting Geno Smith.

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118297)
Not going to care at that point. I'm divorcing this team if that happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by bevischief (Post 9118309)
I won't be back if this happens.

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9118621)
I will be re-assessing my fandom if Cassel is back.

Quote:

Originally Posted by DBOSHO (Post 9118632)
If any combination of Cassel/Romeo/Pioli is back next year, im done as a chiefs fan.

It would be interesting for someone to start a sign up thread for people who feel this way. I am curious to see how many would sign up and how many would actually stick to their guns if it happens.

RealSNR 11-14-2012 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118798)
I honestly believe there is a better chance of this happening then drafting a QB with the #1 pick. This is a much more likely scenario that getting Geno Smith.

It would be interesting for someone to start a sign up thread for people who feel this way. I am curious to see how many would sign up and how many would actually stick to their guns if it happens.

Just because YOU want it to happen doesn't make it the likely scenario.

And thank God, too. I shudder to think how this team could get any worse, but then I imagine a team where you're the GM, and suddenly that realization is possible in my mind.

Woodchuck 11-14-2012 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118849)

And thank God, too. I shudder to think how this team could get any worse, but then I imagine a team where you're the GM, and suddenly that realization is possible in my mind.

It's not what I want to happen. It' what I THINK is more likely to happen.

I would be good with Hasselbeck and a first round QB. I think most people would.

Come on man and stop twisting things. I have been very direct. How about spome of you stop with the bullshit and talk football?

Would you really stop being a Chiefs fan?

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 04:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9118849)

LMAO:clap: No shit.

Sweet Daddy Hate 11-14-2012 04:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Woodsponge Chuckpants (Post 9118862)
It's not what I want to happen. It' what I THINK is more likely to happen.

I would be good with Hasselbeck and a first round QB. I think most people would.

Come on man and stop twisting things. I have been very direct.

Would you really stop being a Chiefs fan?

I won't stop being a True Fan-hating hater...

Dayze 11-14-2012 04:28 PM

I hope Pioli is Axl, and Clark is Inspector Todd.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/IMFE_4HHR-g" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

texaschiefsfan 11-14-2012 05:26 PM

The Dan Patrick Show made fun of Cassell's comments after the Monday night game. He spoke as if the Chiefs won the game. Just get rid of this clown. I'm too old to sit through these types of seasons.

notorious 11-14-2012 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whoman69 (Post 9118621)
I will be re-assessing my fandom if Cassel is back.

Cassel will literally be back, or another version of him.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 05:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 9114900)
No, we are going QB in the first. My fear is it will be Matt II.

Will it be Matty II or Blackledge II ?

That is the question, I fear with this staff we get just one of these. This class of QB's is just not that stellar at the top. There is no solid # 1 QB's that I can see so far.

I can see us finding out what Stanzi has the last 5 to 6 games, getting a another veteran QB and drafting 2 QB's in 2 of the next 3 rds, rds 2,3 or 4.

Can hear Pioli saying there wasn't enough good QB's in the top 5 that was a clear cut favorite over the others.

notorious 11-14-2012 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9119108)
Will it be Matty II or Blackledge II ?

That is the question, I fear with this staff we get just one of these. This class of QB's is just not that stellar at the top. There is no solid # 1 QB's that I can see so far.

I can see us finding out what Stanzi has the last 5 to 6 games, getting a another veteran QB and drafting 2 QB's in 2 of the next 3 rds, rds 2,3 or 4.

Can hear Pioli saying there wasn't enough good QB's in the top 5 that was a clear cut favorite over the others.

Pioli will never allow a rookie QB on the field, so get ready for a brokedick retread piece of shit.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 05:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9115148)
The Chiefs have a top 5 LB core in the NFL and are 1-7.

What's the solution?

"Draft a LB!"

Incredible :shake:

ROFL

Man !

I agree, I want a new QB so bad, I have no faith with the current administration.... out with the old and in with the new.

What the hell, QB in 1,2,3,4,5..... may the best 3 men win. ( sarcasm )

We should probably find out what Stanzi has and cut bait with all the crap and start over.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 05:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119119)
Pioli will never allow a rookie QB on the field, so get ready for a brokedick retread piece of shit.

I hear ya, reason I have no faith in Pioli at all..... I can see him doing the previous and not what many of us want to see.

BFTR, I do not see any cream at the top on QB's this year, not at this time anyway. Whoever we take better hit the ground slinging bullets to WR's.

notorious 11-14-2012 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ROYC75 (Post 9119124)

We should probably find out what Stanzi has and cut bait with all the crap and start over.

I agree, but there is a very important factor to figure in.

A staff that is confident that they will be around for another 2-3 years would play Stanzi ASAP to find out if he is any good. This staff is scared shitless, so they are doing everything they can to win to save their jobs.

There is a saying,"Don't put off today something that you have decided you will do tomorrow".

In other words, Clark needs to give this franchise direction. Don't wait, just pull the ****ing trigger now.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by notorious (Post 9119137)
I agree, but there is a very important factor to figure in.

A staff that is confident that they will be around for another 2-3 years would play Stanzi ASAP to find out if he is any good. This staff is scared shitless, so they are doing everything they can to win to save their jobs.

There is a saying,"Don't put off today something that you have decided you will do tomorrow".

In other words, Clark needs to give this franchise direction. Don't wait, just pull the ****ing trigger now.

You are preaching to the choir.... I was all for Quinn after the 4th game, at game 7 , unless we we were 3-4 or better, bring in Stanzi and cut bait. Clearly we need new blood in 2013 and to me 7 games was enough to see what we had in the top 2. We sat too long on Cassel, Brady never got a fair chance, no way should Cassel be starting Cincy game.

Up to me, Cassel would be my # 3 the rest of the year.

ROYC75 11-14-2012 06:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9117878)
I will move on at that point. focus on KU sports and be done with the NFL.

Its getting closer and closer to that anyway. These last 4 years have driven alot of Chiefs fans away anyways...

I already have dude...... I was LOL the other night and it was the best we played since the Baltimore game.