ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   *****OFFICIAL 2013 CP Mock Draft***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271256)

Nightfyre 03-19-2013 08:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9514946)
That would have given the Rams, 2 first round picks at WR, 1 second round pick, and 2 3rd round picks at WR. All in the last 3 drafts.

And yet, still only two legitimate receiving options! Okay fine, three including Givens.

RealSNR 03-19-2013 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 9514946)
That would have given the Rams, 2 first round picks at WR, 1 second round pick, and 2 3rd round picks at WR. All in the last 3 drafts.

Sounds like the Chiefs and offensive linemen!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tKdcjJoXeEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

DaKCMan AP 03-19-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9514948)
Did not expect that.

Don't get me wrong; good pick. But don't you know there are still several SEC players on the board that you could've picked?

I didn't realize you knew the Pac 10 existed.

LMAO

We SEC teams watch other conferences games to see their "good" teams upset so we can get 1 or more or 1-loss teams in title games.

Saw a couple of Cal games this year and Keenan Allen is a freaking stud. Especially considering his half-brother QB is teh suck.

DeezNutz 03-19-2013 08:37 PM

You whispering eyes have about an hour/hour and a half to get to the lying, filth-ridden Donkeys or you're going to have to wait until morning to be dazzled by my mocking.

Mr. Flopnuts 03-19-2013 08:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DJ's left nut (Post 9514948)
Did not expect that.

Don't get me wrong; good pick. But don't you know there are still several SEC players on the board that you could've picked?

I didn't realize you knew the Pac 10 existed.

Pac 12 n00b.

Nightfyre 03-19-2013 08:38 PM

It could happen.

KC_Lee 03-19-2013 09:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rapist (Post 9514954)
Sounds like the Chiefs and offensive linemen!

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tKdcjJoXeEY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Or the Chiefs and defensive linemen...

Rams Fan 03-19-2013 10:14 PM

Wasn't taking 2 WRs in the 1st.

The St. Louis Rams select:

Matt Elam, S, Florida

Need a safety so ****ing bad.

Sfeihc 03-19-2013 10:21 PM

Welp, since Gator Boy ruined Rick Spielman's draft board the Vikings survey the situation. A player has fallen into their laps who likely will be gone by this point on draft day. Winfield was cut and they face Megatron, Brandon Marshall plus Green Bay twice a season. The Minnesota Vikings go BPA and select Xavier Rhodes, CB, FSU.

Direckshun 03-19-2013 10:51 PM

The Colts continue the long-ass trek of transitioning a Cover 2 4-3 to a two-gap 3-4.

The Chiefs took about four years to complete this transition, because it's so radical and they had to invest a ton on their offense as well.

The good news is, the Colts offense is humming along pretty well.

The bad news is, the Colts badly need a passrusher or a nose tackle. The Colts bet they can get a starting nose tackle later in the draft, and there's no passrusher here that makes me jimmy in my jammies.

There are a couple DEs, but we just picked up a pretty good one in free agency and we do still have Cory Redding.

The value here is at wide receiver. That's where it's at. And Reggie Wayne is getting older. TY Hilton's pretty good but he's a third rounder, he's 5'9", and he can always play the slot if I find a good guy for the outside.

So I'm drawing a bit outside the lines here. I think Justin Hunter is the best WR on this board that you can't get in a later round. I think he's got a pretty good floor, and outstanding upside.

So the Colts take WR Justin Hunter, Tennessee, folks. Give Andrew Luck a dynamic series of receivers to help him stave off the sophomore slump.

Sfeihc 03-19-2013 10:56 PM

The Vikings are pleased this mountain of a man is still on the board. With the 25th pick in the draft from the Seattle Seahawks as part of the Percy Harvin trade the Minnesota Vikings select Johnathan Hankins, DT, OSU.

Sfeihc 03-19-2013 11:00 PM

Missing out on Allen hurt as I didn't feel like another WR was a top 25th pick that was still on the board. However, being able to add two talents the likes of Rhodes and Hankins to the defense is very nice fall back for the Vikings.

DJ's left nut 03-19-2013 11:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sfeihc (Post 9515220)
The Vikings are pleased this mountain of a man is still on the board. With the 25th pick in the draft from the Seattle Seahawks as part of the Percy Harvin trade the Minnesota Vikings select Johnathan Hankins, DT, OSU.

You sir, are a sonofabitch.

Stupid Percy Harvin.

RealSNR 03-19-2013 11:16 PM

Okay, Packers. You claim you're all about best player available? Can you stick to your guns even though the offensive line was a mess when Bulaga went down and it remains to be seen if Derek Sherrod can fully recover? DJ Fluker is a mighty fine specimen of a RT here. You were talking about moving Bulaga to LT. You've got to protect Aaron Rodgers.

Well, this guy is pretty good in pass protection. He'll help out a little bit. In the meantime, EVEN THOUGH Jermichael Finley looks to be coming back, you can never have enough tough offensive weapons like this.

The Green Bay Packers select Tyler Eifert, TE, Notre Dame

U mad Pest? :D

DJ's left nut 03-19-2013 11:38 PM

Phew.

You know who has two thumbs and likes to get drunk on occasion? Yeah

<---- this guy.

You know who runs a 4.6, hits like a truck with the coverage skills of a safety and also likes to get drunk on occasion?

Alec Ogletree, ILB - Georgia...and the guy I was dead certain I was going to lose to DaKcMan.

So what if he's probably going to get thrown out of the league in three years - my alternative after DaKcMan stole the either guy I was thinking about here was a fatbody and fatbodies are boring.