ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop ***The Official RANT Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=248949)

big nasty kcnut 12-20-2012 06:28 PM

I ****ing hate the fact i was banned from starting threads. I may be a little off but i dont post crap like some people do and yet i'm the bad guy in this **** that shit. I gonna say stop the hate. Let me post a thread please.

Bugeater 12-20-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by luv (Post 9228077)
Don't you bitch whenever it's hot, too? :p

Next summer when it's 100° and I'm bitching about the heat, remind how much I hate this bullshit.

Dayze 12-20-2012 07:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by big nasty kcnut (Post 9228157)
I ****ing hate the fact i was banned from starting threads. I may be a little off but i dont post crap like some people do and yet i'm the bad guy in this **** that shit. I gonna say stop the hate. Let me post a thread please.

reported.

Lumpy 12-20-2012 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9228012)
**** this ****ing snow and ****ing ice and ****ing cold and **** winter and why do I ****ing live here.

Damn, I thought I was the only pissed off person today. LMAO

Btw, I just finished shoveling snow and now my back is killing me. Yes, I was SHOVELING. We own a damn corner lot, yet we don't own a snowblower.

WTF sense does that make? None. :banghead:

Buehler445 12-20-2012 08:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9228488)

Btw, I just finished shoveling snow and now my back is killing me. Yes, I was SHOVELING. We own a damn corner lot, yet we don't own a snowblower.

How much snow did you get?

It sounds like you need a tractor.

Dr. Johnny Fever 12-20-2012 08:46 PM

Quote:

Buy a snowblower?

Bugeater 12-20-2012 08:47 PM

Quote:

I don't own one either. I have too damn many other machines to store and maintain, I don't want another one around that I only really need 2-3 times a year.

Bugeater 12-20-2012 08:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9228508)

Around 6-8" here. It's hard to really tell when it's drifted all to hell, and the first couple inches were basically slush that instantly froze once the snow above it was removed. 'Twas a nasty one this time.

TribalElder 12-20-2012 08:50 PM

**** this storm. It cancelled my good friends flight which stopped the entire trip.

Why couldn't that just wait a week or at least until tonight. ****ed up all kinds of plans

Buehler445 12-20-2012 08:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9228541)
I don't own one either. I have too damn many other machines to store and maintain, I don't want another one around that I only really need 2-3 times a year.

WTF else do you have to take care of? Mower, Weedeater.....Hedge Trimmers?

Last year my buddy bought one. I stacked the shit on him because it NEVER snows much here. If it does it is light and shitty and won't work well for a snowblower.

Then it promptly snowed 18 inches of heavy ass snow. I'd have been ass****ed without it. It probably paid for itself between my driveway, his driveway, my grandma's, and his grandmas. If we wouldn't have had it, I would have had to go get the tractor and a loader and it would have been horrible.

It's worth it. Even if you just used it once.

Buehler445 12-20-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9228553)
Around 6-8" here. It's hard to really tell when it's drifted all to hell, and the first couple inches were basically slush that instantly froze once the snow above it was removed. 'Twas a nasty one this time.

Yeah, we had massive wind here too. I bet it was blowing 60. We only got an inch, and the slushy stuff I was excited about because it stuck in the fields and didn't blow away.

Lumpy 12-20-2012 08:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9228508)

A tractor would be nice.

We got 5-6 inches, maybe? The problem is it rained before it snowed yesterday. Then, of course, the sun was out earlier today and I couldn't get to shovel until the sun was down. There was a lovely sheet of ice on top of the snow.

So, there I was... busting the shit out of the ice and snow. All of this after dealing w/ the ignorant slutmonger client. Oh, and I wanted to fill up the tank in the Jeep, (ya know, prepare it for ramming zombies, and such), and the damn pumps were slow as all hell. I stood there for 5 minutes and only got $8 worth of gas.

This has not been a pleasant day. :mad:

Bugeater 12-20-2012 09:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buehler445 (Post 9228562)
WTF else do you have to take care of? Mower, Weedeater.....Hedge Trimmers?

Last year my buddy bought one. I stacked the shit on him because it NEVER snows much here. If it does it is light and shitty and won't work well for a snowblower.

Then it promptly snowed 18 inches of heavy ass snow. I'd have been ass****ed without it. It probably paid for itself between my driveway, his driveway, my grandma's, and his grandmas. If we wouldn't have had it, I would have had to go get the tractor and a loader and it would have been horrible.

It's worth it. Even if you just used it once.

I've thought about just buying a new one every fall, and selling it every spring. Even if I took a $100 hit on it, it would still be worth it.

And I have a regular mower, lawn tractor, weed eater, blower, chain saw, power washer, and three freaking vehicles. That's enough gas powered machines.

Lumpy 12-20-2012 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bugeater (Post 9228541)

Well, shit. So much for my plan on making you feel bad for me and offering to clear our sidewalks/driveway when the next snow hits. :)

One of the reasons why we don't own one is because every POS snowblower that we did have didn't last long. Of course, they were used, hand-me-downs from my FIL. Need I say more? LMAO I also can't see spending hundreds of dollars on one when, (like you said), we only see this crap a few times.

Bugeater 12-20-2012 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lumpy (Post 9228583)
Well, shit. So much for my plan on making you feel bad for me and offering to clear our sidewalks/driveway when the next snow hits. :)

One of the reasons why we don't own one is because every POS snowblower that we did have didn't last long. Of course, they were used, hand-me-downs from my FIL. Need I say more? LMAO I also can't see spending hundreds of dollars on one when, (like you said), we only see this crap a few times.

Yeah that's a factor too, they all turn into pieces of crap after 3-4 years. A lot end up with fuel system issues from sitting around unused most of the time. That was the other reason I was thinking about the new one every year, I know the damn thing would work when I needed it to.