ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Mellinger: First three months of Dorsey’s Chiefs regime far cry from *****’s (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=271830)

FloridaMan88 04-07-2013 12:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9564427)
Peyton Manning threw for 37 TDs and 4700 yards.

A team that had basically no passing offense the year prior.

You are being obtuse, homer.

Wow you are a dumbshit.

Denver had no passing offense in 2011 because of Tim Tebow... not because they didn't have talent on offense.

Saccopoo 04-07-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9564558)
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I was also told that the Bills have no interest in Smith, have targeted Nassib and will take him with their second round pick, so eliminate him from contention.

Will laugh extremely hard if the Jets snag him.

The Jets are a ****ing mess.

They have the world's biggest albatross around their neck in Mark Sanchez, and the second biggest in Tim Tebow.

There is no way in hell that they add to that disaster by taking a QB in the first round.

Pass rusher all the way.

Hammock Parties 04-07-2013 12:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCChiefsFan88 (Post 9564567)
Wow you are a dumbshit.

Denver had no passing offense in 2011 because of Tim Tebow... not because they didn't have talent on offense.

Peyton Manning still elevated that offense at an incredible rate.

Mav 04-07-2013 01:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ponderception (Post 9564558)
Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud:
I was also told that the Bills have no interest in Smith, have targeted Nassib and will take him with their second round pick, so eliminate him from contention.

Will laugh extremely hard if the Jets snag him.

I would feel terrible for geno. that franchise is beyond shit.

Mav 04-07-2013 01:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9564590)
Peyton Manning still elevated that offense at an incredible rate.

there is no denying that.

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-07-2013 01:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9564363)
Dane said as much. ROFL

Can't wait for Alex to break dem franchise records!

Remember that idiotic record that tied Cassel and Montana together? I see more of that kind of bullshit coming, yep.
Posted via Mobile Device

The Bad Guy 04-07-2013 01:05 PM

I asked someone I've known a long time that has worked in the FO with Carl, ***** and Dorsey about the differences.

He said the first day ***** took over and was introduced to the building, he corrected people who worked 20+ years for the Chiefs that called him Scott instead of Mr. *****.

They said Dorsey and Andy both have been incredible in restoring morale. Dorsey and Andy will randomly invite random staff to go with them to lunch so they can get to know each other better.

My friend is a beat writer for the Jets who gets quotes for articles frequently from several agents. He asked an agent what the perception of Dorsey is around the league. Agent said you won't find a nicer person in the league than John Dorsey. He followed up with a ***** question and the agent said that *****'s demeanor changed completely compared to when he was in New England. He became intolerable and let the power go straight to his head.

The Chiefs are in very good hands with Dorsey. I honestly expect him to be the GM of this team for 10+ years.

boogblaster 04-07-2013 01:16 PM

good ..

DaFace 04-07-2013 01:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9564638)
I asked someone I've known a long time that has worked in the FO with Carl, ***** and Dorsey about the differences.

He said the first day ***** took over and was introduced to the building, he corrected people who worked 20+ years for the Chiefs that called him Scott instead of Mr. *****.

They said Dorsey and Andy both have been incredible in restoring morale. Dorsey and Andy will randomly invite random staff to go with them to lunch so they can get to know each other better.

My friend is a beat writer for the Jets who gets quotes for articles frequently from several agents. He asked an agent what the perception of Dorsey is around the league. Agent said you won't find a nicer person in the league than John Dorsey. He followed up with a ***** question and the agent said that *****'s demeanor changed completely compared to when he was in New England. He became intolerable and let the power go straight to his head.

The Chiefs are in very good hands with Dorsey. I honestly expect him to be the GM of this team for 10+ years.

Awesome. That's great to hear.

Hammock Parties 04-07-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9564638)

That is ****ing awesome. I love these guys.

The Hunt Way.

The Bad Guy 04-07-2013 01:34 PM

Also, Jim Irsay's #1 target for the Colts GM opening was John Dorsey.

Dorsey declined to interview for the spot because he literally said he would stay in Green Bay forever if the Chiefs job never opened.

That's how bad this guy wanted to be here.

He passed on the chance to basically walk into a situation with Andrew Luck to wait for this job that he had no assurances would open anytime soon.

Sorter 04-07-2013 01:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 9564581)
The Jets are a ****ing mess.

They have the world's biggest albatross around their neck in Mark Sanchez, and the second biggest in Tim Tebow.

There is no way in hell that they add to that disaster by taking a QB in the first round.

Pass rusher all the way.

I was thinking of them taking Nassib in the 2nd. IIRC, they pick a few spots before Buffalo. :)

penbrook 04-07-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9564835)

Dorsey declined to interview for the spot because he literally said he would stay in Green Bay forever if the Chiefs job never opened.

He passed on the chance to basically walk into a situation with Andrew Luck to wait for this job that he had no assurances would open anytime soon.

Now he can get the second best thing in Geno.

BigMeatballDave 04-07-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Bad Guy (Post 9564835)

Wow.

:clap:

The Bad Guy 04-07-2013 01:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penbook (Post 9564920)
Now he can get the second best thing in Geno.

You're ****ing delusional. You should really watch the draft with others so if they do pass on Geno that you don't do something stupid to yourself.