ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Just a rumor from inside the Chiefs organization (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266916)

whoman69 11-21-2012 01:30 PM

I'm going to be hopeful and drink the kool aid on this one.

durtyrute 11-21-2012 01:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaWolf (Post 9139505)

Is that teedubya?

Dante84 11-21-2012 02:08 PM

LOL

Still good.

"OK Gang" like he's a goddamned 3rd grade teacher settling kids down after recess.

Chief Roundup 11-21-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9139300)
In the early days of Chiefsplanet, threads like these were the lifeblood of coming here. We got access to a lot of good information earlier than it was out. Media came here to see breaking stories.

Sometimes things don't pan out, sometimes they're obvious bullshit, but this thread was started in a manner that is clear that it's a rumor from someone else and provides an assessment of what that person saw, which ties in with current topics.

This OP shouldn't be getting the dipshit treatment for this thread. I don't want to see others discouraged from breaking information to us because some dumbfornicators give them the business every time.

Keep it coming.

An Original has spoken!

FAX 11-21-2012 02:33 PM

Thanks for posting, Mr. mr. tegu.

If it's true that Dr. Evil is on his way out the door, we should begin to hear similar rumors as time goes on and they are definitely encouraging.

FAX

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 02:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 9139300)
In the early days of Chiefsplanet, threads like these were the lifeblood of coming here. We got access to a lot of good information earlier than it was out. Media came here to see breaking stories.

Sometimes things don't pan out, sometimes they're obvious bullshit, but this thread was started in a manner that is clear that it's a rumor from someone else and provides an assessment of what that person saw, which ties in with current topics.

This OP shouldn't be getting the dipshit treatment for this thread. I don't want to see others discouraged from breaking information to us because some dumbfornicators give them the business every time.

Keep it coming.

And when I was posting rumors and you were flipping me shit when they went wrong. What was your motive?

You are far from having clean hands in the removal of rumors on this board. You don't think the way that me and Dane were treated ended the rumor posting on here.

We use to be the best place to post rumors. But the posters chose to harass the rumor thread starters and now it rarely happens.

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2012 02:36 PM

I do appreciate hearing rumors so long as they are clearly stated as such. Still, the expected responses referencing old failed rumors never fail to make me laugh.

NJChiefsFan 11-21-2012 02:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by the Talking Can (Post 9139370)
lol...there's 30 posts imploring people to not bash the thread...and 0 posts actually bashing the thread...

Yeah nobody is really ripping him, just inserting the expected CP lingo.

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9139130)
Thanks! I just wanted to add that to point out that he wasn't just making this whole story up out of nowhere. One part is at least certainly true. I probably wouldn't have posted it if I hadn't previously known he knew someone there because things like that always look suspicious.

You did a cool thing. Thanks for sharing.

Dartgod 11-21-2012 02:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139743)
And when I was posting rumors and you were flipping me shit when they went wrong. What was your motive?

You are far from having clean hands in the removal of rumors on this board. You don't think the way that me and Dane were treated ended the rumor posting on here.

We use to be the best place to post rumors. But the posters chose to harass the rumor thread starters and now it rarely happens.

http://9thcivic.com/gallery/albums/p...en_Colbert.gif

|Zach| 11-21-2012 02:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9139743)

You were being flipped shit because you were being a drama queen about it and trying to make some dumb ass club about the whole thing. You are comparing apples and oranges.

Omaha 11-21-2012 03:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9139122)
I do too and I hope he is right and most importantly the witnesses. And even if this one incident isn't true, I still personally have no worries that Pioli won't be gone.

Yup. He managed to put together a team as bad as any bad team one can fathom, he pissed off an entire city, and he pissed off the entire fan base. He could not have done a worse job. I see no chance that he'll keep his job.

Deberg_1990 11-21-2012 03:00 PM

No problems with this thread. Its clearly stated up front as a rumor.

CoMoChief 11-21-2012 03:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gblowfish (Post 9139071)
I heard Bill Cohwer and Marty Schottenheimer were house hunting in Leawood, after they got off of Clark's private jet at the downtown airport. They banged a couple waitresses at Tanners before they left town.

Forgot the Best Buy reference LMAO

BigRedChief 11-21-2012 03:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9139786)
You were being flipped shit because you were being a drama queen about it and trying to make some dumb ass club about the whole thing. You are comparing apples and oranges.

BS. The email thing came years, years later pal. And I guess Dane was a drama queen also? Your story doesn't jive with the facts.

one of my first ones:

This board knew that Larry Johnson's foot was broke, not a simple sprained ankle because of me. Chiefsplanet knew this even though the Chiefs were swearing and telling the media that LJ was playing on Sunday just a slight sprain.

Go find the thread. look at how much shit I got flipped during those 4-5 days when the Chiefs were lying to everyone. Page after page after page of shit was flipped.