ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV OK, this may be my most off the wall question ever (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269508)

Radar Chief 02-12-2013 09:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 9392983)
sex scene in Enemy at the Gates with Jude Law and Eyebrows mcgee was weird. Austin Powers with that Franz lady?

Rachel Weisz? Dude, she’s teh hotness.

Baby Lee 02-16-2013 03:27 AM

Soooo, apparently Hannah once asked a guy to punch her in the chest and cum on that spot.

Unsmooth-Moment 02-16-2013 04:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9366487)
Oh Yeah, I also forgot about that depraved Serbian Film of a couple of years ago. I won't say more than that. And I haven't seen it.

But I'm talking more about plasuaible, American mores, sex scenes of a more pedestrian variety. Things that actually make movie screens.

This. A Serbian Film has probably 2 of the top 3 most disturbing scenes I have ever seen. It isn't close.

CoMoChief 02-16-2013 04:11 PM

Elizabeth Berkley "Showgirls" pool sex scene.

Baby Lee 02-16-2013 04:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Unsmooth-Moment (Post 9406871)
This. A Serbian Film has probably 2 of the top 3 most disturbing scenes I have ever seen. It isn't close.

Seen Salo?

It's supposed to be epic in its ****uppery. I downloaded a long time ago, but never got around to seeing it.

ETA: I downloaded it not because I'm a scumbag IP thief, but it had been out of print forever, the secondary market on Ebay and the like would only have sporadic offerings that were for 100s of dollars for a DVD [which obviously do nothing for the content creators], and I happened across a link for it.

KcMizzou 02-16-2013 06:43 PM

I've got the winner.

Comedian Jim Jefferies jerks off a paralyzed DJ Qualls (pretending the hand belongs to Qualls' character) for his new found online GF in video chat.

Second episode of "Legit"

Oh, and
Spoiler!

Baby Lee 02-16-2013 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nzoner (Post 9366936)
Off the top of my head I'd go with Lolita and Midnight Express,the latter was more uncomfortable than awkward for me personally.

How the hell did I miss that nugget?

https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/i...MxdybkqWJAk0Qi

Unsmooth-Moment 02-16-2013 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9407782)
Seen Salo?
It's supposed to be epic in its ****uppery. I downloaded a long time ago, but never got around to seeing it.

ETA: I downloaded it not because I'm a scumbag IP thief, but it had been out of print forever, the secondary market on Ebay and the like would only have sporadic offerings that were for 100s of dollars for a DVD [which obviously do nothing for the content creators], and I happened across a link for it.

I haven't, but I do have it at home.

Baby Lee 02-16-2013 08:27 PM

Oh, and I don't want to conflate awkward and repellent. I'm looking more for a discussion of consenting adults doing weird stuff than depraved sick shit.

Think more Roseanne Barr and Tom Arnold with a spatula and peanut butter than baby rape.

KChiefer 02-16-2013 08:40 PM

Kinda funny yet sad awkward? Charlize Theron and Patton Oswalt, Young Adult

Just sad awkward? Robert De Niro and Ellen Barkin, This Boys Life

As far as Girls goes, there hasn't been a sex scene on that show that isn't awkward.

KChiefer 02-16-2013 09:02 PM

Brad Pitt opening the door wearing a dish-glove in Fight Club.

Woody Allen's Everything you ever wanted to know about sex... That whole film is awkward.

I know you said think more amusing than sad, but I can't help it..."Ass to Ass" in Requiem for a Dream.

Baby Lee 02-25-2013 02:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Red Brooklyn (Post 9367363)
Pretty much nailed it.

It's a brilliant show.

Who would have thought they'd EVER see a scene where someone was peeing in the weeds at a rural train station, on the phone with her parents whining from her UTI?

Like I said, hilarious, repellent and adorable.

Baby Lee 03-17-2013 11:54 PM

Same show, different question.

Does anyone know what the dramatic music was on the episode last night when Adam ran to her apartment to cradle from her despair?

If no one knows of the top off their head, maybe someone can Shazam it.

Also, what do CPers make of NBC News anchor Brian William's daughter getting her puss munched? They didn't show any of her swimsuit areas, but they did show a guy nostril deep in her lap.

Every time, I chuckle and murmur 'poor Brian.'

This scene may have topped the scene that started the thread, not in its kinks or anything [I imagine every red-blooded straight boy/man has been nostril deep at some point. OK, maybe not the brothers, legend is they detest that shit].

Dallas Chief 03-18-2013 09:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Baby Lee (Post 9435688)
Who would have thought they'd EVER see a scene where someone was peeing in the weeds at a rural train station, on the phone with her parents whining from her UTI?

Like I said, hilarious, repellent and adorable.

So I am all caught up on the series thanks to you bringing it up here. Do you know, or are you a member of the Generation N(Narcissism) portrayed on this show? I know a few and this show is pretty much on the money with this directionless bunch. Much of what I have seen is cringe inducing because I've seen it play out in real life over and over again.

Other than that, the most redeeming character on the show is either Adam or Ray, in my opinion. Both guys are brutally honest about who they are, to a fault almost. Everyone else seems to be all about mememememememememe. Maybe I am just a grouch...