ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Manziel Tweets (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=305490)

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-25-2017 07:21 AM

Manziel Tweets

Jan 23, 2017

Johnny Manziel deleted his Twitter account on Monday, shortly after he tweeted advice to President Donald Trump on using the social media platform.

"Yo, POTUS even I know to stay away from the notifications section on twitter. S--- will drive you crazy, lead the country and let them hate," Manziel tweeted Monday afternoon, followed by a tweet that read: "Control what you can control and let the rest fall by the wayside."

The tweets quickly went viral and even got a stamp of approval from former White House press secretary Ari Fleischer.

Follow
Ari Fleischer ✔ @AriFleischer
When you're right, you're right. Johnny Manziel is right. (I can't believe i said that.)

https://twitter.com/jmanziel2/status/823614425621876736
It is not known if the removal of Manziel's account was related to his tweets to President Trump. "He told me [Twitter is] not a priority and he's trying to eliminate distractions," Manziel spokesperson Denise Michaels told ESPN.

Manziel's Instagram and Snapchat accounts were both still active Monday.

He sent a message to ESPN's Ed Werder late last week, saying he has achieved sobriety without professional assistance and is determined to resume his career in the NFL. One day earlier, the former Cleveland Browns quarterback tweeted that he is trying to be a better person and thanked those who helped him during a "rough" 2016.

EDITOR'S PICKS

Manziel says he's sober, wants to return to NFL
One day after thanking those who helped him during a "rough" 2016, Johnny Manziel told ESPN he has achieved sobriety without professional help and is determined to resume his NFL career.
Manziel, 24, is scheduled to make his first announced promotional appearance since leaving the NFL. He will sign autographs in two memorabilia shops at Texas malls during Super Bowl week.

Manziel, whom the Browns selected with the 22nd pick in the 2014 NFL draft, spent 10 weeks in rehab after his rookie season. He was released by the Browns last March and was suspended for the first four games of the 2016 season for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy.

He reached an agreement last month with the Dallas County district attorney's office to have domestic violence charges dropped if he meets certain conditions throughout the year. He was accused of hitting and threatening his former girlfriend during a night out last January.

ESPN's Jeremy Fowler contributed to this report

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-25-2017 07:22 AM

I don't want to hear any negative comments about Manziel either from you assholes.

Snica 01-25-2017 07:23 AM

Waiting for the "bring him in for a look" posts now. LMAO

chinaski 01-25-2017 07:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Snica (Post 12707967)
Waiting for the "bring him in for a look" posts now. LMAO

Bring him in for a look?

New World Order 01-25-2017 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chinaski (Post 12707975)
Bring him in for a look?

No question mark needed.

Bring him in for a look.

Buehler445 01-25-2017 07:52 AM

He ran out of money.

notorious 01-25-2017 08:04 AM

Hog still carrying that torch!

LMAO

InChiefsHeaven 01-25-2017 08:47 AM

Why not bring him in? Best locker room in the league, and he could be had for a pretty low price I'd imagine...

PAChiefsGuy 01-25-2017 08:54 AM

He probably was high as a kite when he tweeted that

Beef Supreme 01-25-2017 09:06 AM

He has achieved sobriety.

carcosa 01-25-2017 09:19 AM

Can he play MLB??

Dave Lane 01-25-2017 09:25 AM

Even Manziel is more mature and can stay on message better than our president. Grats?

ClevelandBronco 01-25-2017 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 12708026)
Why not bring him in? Best locker room in the league, and he could be had for a pretty low price I'd imagine...

Sure. Why not screw that AIDS infested skank without a jimmy? You're healthy.

Hog's Gone Fishin 01-25-2017 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12708034)
He probably was high as a kite when he tweeted that

Listen here you dumbass. If Manziel said he's sober then he's sober. That includes meth and Heroin ,crack and coke !

TinyEvel 01-25-2017 10:02 AM

The only program that can help you get sober is AA. No temporary treatment center or medical help have ever been proven effective.

You need a constant and persistent change in your behavior, who you associate with, and need a higher reason to stay sober and deal with your resentments, boredom, fears, etc. Be it religion, family, mother nature, health, whatever.

I do wish him luck.