ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Geoff Schwarz on 610 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272529)

DTLB58 04-26-2013 03:18 PM

Geoff Schwarz on 610

Said he will play wherever he can get playing time but he would prefer to play Guard. Says he gets to impatient when he plays Tackle with his hand work, specifically his punch on the defender.

He hasn't played LG since freshman year in college. But he said they are rotating them around him practice. He went from RT to LG. Said that was kinda weird.

Also said, He was in Minnesota last year and he compared Eric Fisher to Vikings OT Matt Kahlil.

The Franchise 04-26-2013 03:20 PM

No Albert = RT
With Albert = LG

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 03:20 PM

Albert Schwartz Hudson Asamoah Fisher

Holy shit that's a line.

Charles is gonna have a ridiculous year.

KC_Lee 04-26-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9632156)

Holy shit that's a line.

And the Chiefs will still be one and done in the playoffs, assuming they make it to the playoffs.

Everything that is old is new again!!!!!

Halfcan 04-26-2013 03:22 PM

Quote:

Holy shit that's a line.

:thumb:

So glad to get Hudson back!

jd1020 04-26-2013 03:23 PM

Dont you worry Schwartz.

The Chiefs picked a tackle #1 and can't get rid of Albert because this franchise always acquires the best tacticians to run things.

keg in kc 04-26-2013 03:23 PM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/VZ__Q-_QLj4" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

wazu 04-26-2013 03:23 PM

Quote:

Holy shit that's a line.

Why do we just assume that "Albert gets his way" and plays LT? I wanted us to sign him, but now that we have drafted Fisher, screw Albert. Put him at RT. If he complains announce publicly that he lost the job fair and square to Fisher, and that there are concerns about his back twisting too much against speed rushers.

jd1020 04-26-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wazu (Post 9632167)
Why do we just assume that "Albert gets his way" and plays LT? I wanted us to sign him, but now that we have drafted Fisher, screw Albert. Put him at RT. If he complains announce publicly that he lost the job fair and square to Fisher, and that there are concerns about his back twisting too much against speed rushers.

Sounds like a good plan.

Pay him 9.8Mil to be disgruntled at RT instead of playing the kid who feels blessed to be playing in the NFL and said he would play wherever.

Alberts only here for 1 more year, if not for just a few more hours.

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 03:25 PM

Quote:

Fisher is a better run blocker. Makes much more sense to stick him at RT.

Rausch 04-26-2013 03:26 PM

Quote:

Holy shit that's a line.

I still have high hopes for Hudson and Asamoah...

Hammock Parties 04-26-2013 03:26 PM

You ****ers wanting to trade Albert are unbelievable. I'm not happy about this draft pick, and dumping Albert only makes it worse. (net gain = 0).

At the very least we need to hold onto both tackles so we have added to the team.

wazu 04-26-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9632171)
Sounds like a good plan.

Pay him 9.8Mil to be disgruntled at RT instead of playing the kid who feels blessed to be playing in the NFL and said he would play wherever.

I want to develop Fisher into an LT. We aren't winning the Superbowl next year. Get him experience playing the real position.

keg in kc 04-26-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jd1020 (Post 9632171)
Sounds like a good plan.

Actually a terrible plan if you want to try and tag and trade him again next year. You want him to play left tackle for 16 games and be freaking amazing at it.

-King- 04-26-2013 03:27 PM

Quote:

How about no?