ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Herm: No personnel changes (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=193714)

Hammock Parties 10-08-2008 04:40 PM

Herm: No personnel changes

It's just one line, but this would seem to indicate that Sackintosh will remain at right tackle, Hali will remain at right end, and we will remain the dumbest team in America.

http://www.bobgretz.com/chiefs-footb...pdate-108.html

Quote:

Edwards said there were no personnel changes planned for this week or next.

“The more they play the more they will gain some confidence,” Edwards said of his young roster. “We are at the point now, after five games, they’ve got to feel like they know what it takes. They need to continue to prepare. That’s the whole thing now, teaching them how to prepare each week with a great focus.”

Micjones 10-08-2008 04:42 PM

Fear has paralyzed Herman Edwards.

FAX 10-08-2008 04:44 PM

Herm's going to teach them how to prepare? Jesus.

Herm is famous for not "preparing" his teams. They always start seasons flat or worse than flat ... which is saggy, I think. Either saggy or droopy. Or slumpswagglesunklesucky, maybe.

FAX

chiefs1111 10-08-2008 04:44 PM

Herm= Dumbass

DaneMcCloud 10-08-2008 04:45 PM

No change at right tackle?

I think Herm may be aiming to get fired.

No one can be this dumb on purpose.

Hammock Parties 10-08-2008 04:47 PM

From the press conference:

Quote:

Q: Do you expect to make personnel decisions based on what you see this week?

EDWARDS: “Not really. It’s a young team and they’ve got to continue to play. When they play then they learn, then they have confidence about what’s there and how they play. I think it’s the point. Now after five games, I know what it takes to win. We’re teaching them how to prepare every week with a great focus so that they can be a detail player. We break down too much, we have so many young guys so everyone takes a turn. All of a sudden bad plays occur.”
That might indicate he only means to make personnel decisions based on what's already transpired. I'm hoping.

FAX 10-08-2008 04:48 PM

It makes no sense, whatsoever.

McInTrash has to grade out as poorly as any player on the team week to week. Worse, no doubt, than any other lineman on offense or defense. Maybe he thinks that McInTool will have some kind of epiphany and wake up one morning with his technique, strength, speed, and intelligence magically restored. Could happen, I guess.

FAX

1ChiefsDan 10-08-2008 04:49 PM

I read the interview on kcchiefs.com - he sounds completely lost. The reporter was lobbing excuses out for him and he would say - yeah, good point, that's why:cuss::cuss::cuss:Asshat

Hammock Parties 10-08-2008 04:49 PM

Hmmmmm.

Quote:

Q: When Branden comes back are you guys going to move T Herb Taylor to the right side?

EDWARDS: “Herb is a swing tackle, he can play both sides. We’d like to keep those guys together. (T) Damion (McIntosh) has been moved from left tackle to right tackle so he’s kind of learning his way. As well as our right guard (Adrian Jones), he was a tackle before. So that’s something we’ve got to shore up, we’ve got to do a better job over there. Herbie (Taylor) can play both sides and obviously he did a good job last week. He’s come in and played pretty well. We’ll just take a look at all those kinds of situations and see what we need to hit.”

Hammock Parties 10-08-2008 04:51 PM

Herm was kind of vague, I'd say. He probably doesn't want to show his hand to the Titans.

chiefs1111 10-08-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Claythan (Post 5095842)
Hmmmmm.

The more he talks,the more I can't stand him

chiefs1111 10-08-2008 04:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 5095832)
No change at right tackle?

I think Herm may be aiming to get fired.

No one can be this dumb on purpose.

I think your right

Sure-Oz 10-08-2008 04:54 PM

I can't wait till this season is over so this clown gets fired

KCUnited 10-08-2008 04:57 PM

According to the numbers, Jones has yet to give up a sack, plus he knocked ol boy from Denver silly 2 Sunday's ago. Missnwhiff on the other needs to be replaced, nobody talks about Richardson, but I can't see him being any worse in the pass and has an upside in the run.

2112 10-08-2008 04:59 PM

Notice the ''we' and ''them'' comments in that quote. when the Chiefs are winning it's ''I'' did this and ''I'' told them to do that. what an arrogant idiot he is.