ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Drink of choice tonight? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=118490)

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal
One of these day this azzhole isn't going to come back.

You need to take somebody with you dude. Especially if you get as fugged up as you talk about sometimes.

I appreciate your concern. Seriously. But, part of me walking to my old regular means I'll meet up with old friends. They'll take care of me. Which is how I got home tonight. I was gonna walk, but my buddy John, who doesn't drink, took me home.

I have an amazing self preservation instinct when I'm drinking. Though, it's mostly successful because of people like you.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cannibal
I can't believe he's still alive.

Me neither sometimes.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chico Diablo
Depends on who's buy'n...and if I have to show ID.

No one cards for kool-aid.

Fire Me Boy! 06-25-2005 03:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ENDelt260
holy smokes I'm drunk. I wish my favorite girl cynthia had come in with me. then I wouldn't be talking to you assholes. oh well... at least I got a ride home

Quote:

I was gonna walk, but my buddy John, who doesn't drink, took me home.

It's a damn good thing "Cynthia" didn't come up... It was JOHN! Boy'd you'd be talking to somebody's asshole, and John might not appreciate that!

J Diddy 06-25-2005 03:43 AM

Quote:

No one cards for kool-aid.

They'd find a way to card me.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by jAZ
I had a Sam Adams with my faux Chinese dinner does that count?

You know what? I completley ****ed up. Me and Phil passed right through your town and I didn't call you. I owe you like 10 beers now. I'm such an inconsiderate asshole.

keg in kc 06-25-2005 03:48 AM

Quote:

You know what? I completley ****ed up. Me and Phil passed right through your town and I didn't call you. I owe you like 10 beers now. I'm such an inconsiderate asshole.

Oh fuck, you really are drunk.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:48 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Michael Michigan
Crown and Seven with an Ashton cigar

When are you going to invite me over, fucker?

I want steaks and scotch.

Rausch 06-25-2005 03:49 AM

Quote:

When are you going to invite me over, fucker?

I want steaks and scotch.

Try Frazod...

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Yup; I refuse to buy expensive vodka....what's the point? It doesn't have much taste--especially cold...

While I'm more into whiskey than vodka, I do have to say there is a definite taste difference as you run up th eprice scale with the clear stuff.

keg in kc 06-25-2005 03:51 AM

I think I'm gonna hit the hay before Delt gets all weepy. That "inconsiderate asshole" thing looks like trouble brewing.

ENDelt260 06-25-2005 03:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Kotter
Neither....the rep remark was simply "retaliation" to make you think....I ONLY neg-rep in retaliation these days....

I still love you, Justin. Moonbats are people too. ;)

I don't know what this disagereement is about. But, being's Justin not only bought me drinks, but drove me around Tucson while I was drinking with him one night... I have to side with him.

Damn you, Kotter. Quit fucking with my friends!

Hammock Parties 06-25-2005 03:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Phobia
Drinking water. Had half a Coke Zero tonight. The other half went into the windshield of a nostalgic car when the SOB about ran the wife and I over as we're walking down the road. ****er had the whole road to himself and failed to yield even an inch to we walkers. So, I dropped the coke on his windshield. I was pretty relieved after he stopped, assessed the damage, and continued driving. I didn't want to throw down.

I really think I broke it, too.

Jeez, you're an ass.

BigOlChiefsfan 06-25-2005 05:13 AM

Last night = 100 proof bourbon and a lawn-mowin' beer.

Mr. Kotter 06-25-2005 10:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc
Other people think of me as a downer, but I don't see myself that way. I'm just unfiltered. I don't hide what I think about anyone, myself included. I also have a tendency to talk about things now, but never say what I think about the future. For instance, I've always thought I had a greatness inside me, I've just never had the wherewithal to reach it. Untapped potential. That's how I see me.

I prefer people like you, in real life, over most others really.

Wearing "masks" on the internet is one thing; shallow, superficial, or insincere people in real life get what they give...