ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Laptops, motorcycles, and hot chicks (a compilation) (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=165020)

Redrum_69 06-24-2008 09:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4808846)
im driving your moms hole as I type this, prolly start pissing on her soon. be a good little boy and get her a towel.

Posted via Mobile Device

your mom is like a dead end road...her crevices cant be filled even by the highway workers, no one cares about her enough to maintain her and you can tell she hasnt been ridden on in years, and now all she does is lay there waiting for anyone to pass by and dump their load on her.

Fairplay 06-24-2008 09:52 AM

I should have opened this thread earlier. This is a good one.

Bowser 06-24-2008 09:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Redrum_69 (Post 4808865)
your mom is like a dead end road...her crevices cant be filled even by the highway workers, no one cares about her enough to maintain her and you can tell she hasnt been ridden on in years, and now all she does is lay there waiting for anyone to pass by and dump their load on her.

LMAO

Easy 6 06-24-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4808846)
im driving your moms hole as I type this, prolly start pissing on her soon. be a good little boy and get her a towel.

Posted via Mobile Device

You are one sorry little fuckstick.

damaticous 06-24-2008 09:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4808578)
Huh? All I was doing was speeding. I wasnt smuggling narcotics or anything sheesh.

And for the record, I am a damn good rider and have been in several competitions in the past too. I also have a clear record of ZERO crashes and ZERO injuries.

Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

You may be a good rider, but from my understanding it's not a question of IF you are going to crash your bike, but WHEN.

My opinion...go ahead keep speeding, but if you crash your bike into one of my family members and hurt them, or let them see your dieing rotting corpse that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...I would have to sue the shit out of you, your family, your Insurance and anyone else I could think of for all the therapist bills I would have to pay.

If you want to drive that fast fine, but please do it where there is no one else around so you won't hurt anyone but yourself.

If you are in that much of a hurry...wake up earlier.

Thank you,

Damaticous and family.

Donger 06-24-2008 09:56 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by damaticous (Post 4808873)
You may be a good rider, but from my understanding it's not a question of IF you are going to crash your bike, but WHEN.

My opinion...go ahead keep speeding, but if you crash your bike into one of my family members and hurt them, or let them see your dieing rotting corpse that will haunt them for the rest of their lives...I would have to sue the shit out of you, your family, your Insurance and anyone else I could think of for all the therapist bills I would have to pay.

If you want to drive that fast fine, but please do it where there is no one else around so you won't hurt anyone but yourself.

If you are in that much of a hurry...wake up earlier.

Thank you,

Damaticous and family.

I don't think you understand. He's a loner. A rebel.

You know, hanging with all the other loners and rebels, doing the same idiot things.

Bwana 06-24-2008 09:57 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Quote:

Originally Posted by whatsmynameagain (Post 4808786)
its his choice just like its mine to go out and drive after getting tanked. I don't care about anyone on the road.

:spock:

Braincase 06-24-2008 09:58 AM

1. Adrenalin junkies die.
2. The only safe place to go 100 mph is on a sanctioned strip or track.
3. If you don't care what we think, why did you post it here?
4. Did you swipe a sweet laptop this past year?

One other thing... it really bothers me that you called a police officer that stopped you a pig. He was doing his job, enforcing the law, and looking out for public safety as well as your own. He puts his life on the line to protect people every day, and you have the nerve to deride him for doing his duty? You're a stoopfawk, and when you hit sand on a turn doing 80 and you slam your helmetless cranium against concrete, be sure to post pictures.

acesn8s 06-24-2008 09:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 4808674)
There is nothing wrong w/ masturbation, I encourage it. It takes a real man to admit he `jacks.`

I thought it took a real man to be able to "jack"

Hammock Parties 06-24-2008 10:00 AM

Imagine, stealing a $1500 laptop and hopping onto your getaway crotch rocket and zipping away at 130 mph...the rush would be incredible.

kstater 06-24-2008 10:02 AM

Yeah, I'm saying this is a dup account from someone who's bored.

acesn8s 06-24-2008 10:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4808733)
I can get girls without my bike but having it doesnt hurt. When I take them home with me and ask me where is my car, I tell them I have a bike instead . Their eyes immediately light up in excitement.

For the record I also have an Audi but its not as much fun to drive.

is this your girlfriend?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LgqHPEgkhy0

QuikSsurfer 06-24-2008 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Midnight_Vulture (Post 4808552)
Well, it finally happened. I usually speed on my bike almost everyday and it finally caught up to me. I got a ticket from this stupid pig.

I guess going 100+ without a helmet is againist the law or something LOL.

I just cant help it though. Once you get on those things you want to soar like a bird its not even funny.

http://i45.photobucket.com/albums/f8...Wheelchair.gif

BigRedChief 06-24-2008 10:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 4808579)
One little bump at the wrong time at speeds like that, and you're street pizza.

Not to mention maybe taking out some innocent bystanders.:huh:

siberian khatru 06-24-2008 10:25 AM

I didn't realize people still called cops "pigs." What is this, 1968?