ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Game of Thrones *Spoiler* Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=257986)

silver5liter 04-25-2014 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 10584750)
She was dumped in a river in the book as well. No idea whether she'll be in hte show though.

I know they did in the books, but i dont remember it from the show. Did they do that?

silver5liter 04-25-2014 11:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10584775)
I'm going to wait and see this year but for now I'll assume Stoneheart's in until it's obvious she's not. There's no reason not to, she's key in Brienne's continued story and there's no reason for them to spoil her return. It could conceivably be one of the most talked about moments in the series if they do it, especially if it's to end the season, and it's something they'd want to keep under wraps as much as possible so there's no way any producer's going to let it slip early. They would have to change it up a bit since it's been more than 3 days but it makes sense dramatically as far as the season structure to wait.

Thats why im curious. but then why would they even introduce the men without banners if she wasnt coming

silver5liter 04-25-2014 11:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bowser (Post 10584763)
If they do it, I can it happening in episode 10 as a season cliffhanger. I'll go ahead and assume Tywin will be the seasons' episode 9.

I really think Tywin will be offed before then.

keg in kc 04-25-2014 11:42 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 10584836)
Thats why im curious. but then why would they even introduce the men without banners if she wasnt coming

My theory is that they introduce her when the brotherhood brings brienne to her at the end of ep 10. They have her emerge from the darkness lit by fire and brienne gasps and whispers a horrified 'lady stark'. Season ends. Internets go crazy. Then early next season thoros can give his speech about dondarrion breathing life into her 3 days after she died.

There's no reason for any of them to still exist if there's no Stoneheart, basically. The brotherhood, brienne. They all lead to her. Brienne gets Jamie's sword Sunday, which is a key part of it. If we see even a hint of the brotherhood late in the season...

Easy 6 04-25-2014 11:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 10584709)
You should really stay away from the internet for all things GOT until you catch up - especially this thread. Just a warning.

Sound advice, I will.

AndChiefs 04-25-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 10584858)
My theory is that they introduce her when the brotherhood brings brienne to her at the end of ep 10. They have her emerge from the darkness lit by fire and brienne gasps and whispers a horrified 'lady stark'. Season ends. Internets go crazy. Then early next season thoros can give his speech about dondarrion breathing life into her 3 days after she died.

There's no reason for any of them to still exist if there's no Stoneheart, basically. The brotherhood, brienne. They all lead to her. Brienne gets Jamie's sword Sunday, which is a key part of it. If we see even a hint of the brotherhood late in the season...

Don't even have to have her in the scene (so there can't be a leak of having her on set). Have a camera behind "Lady Stark" on Brienne's face with the same line. Go to credits. Done.

keg in kc 04-25-2014 12:24 PM

I think you need Michelle Fairley for the greatest impact.

I would've filmed it a year ago and sat on it. She doesn't have to be on set to be inserted into a scene, especially if the shot used is some kind of iso on her.

Easy 6 04-25-2014 04:21 PM

Oh man, its going to be the best episode ever when Joffrey gets knocked off, this little sucker is killing me... he's getting ready to have the one whore beat the other bloody in his chambers, after embarrassing Starks daughter at court.

DIE!

vailpass 04-25-2014 04:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10585411)
Oh man, its going to be the best episode ever when Joffrey gets knocked off, this little sucker is killing me... he's getting ready to have the one whore beat the other bloody in his chambers, after embarrassing Starks daughter at court.

DIE!

Dude I'm so close to shooting you in the balls for being in this thread. Love that you are digging GoT but take the friendly advice many have shared with you and vacate til you're caught up.

Easy 6 04-25-2014 04:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10585441)
Dude I'm so close to shooting you in the balls for being in this thread. Love that you are digging GoT but take the friendly advice many have shared with you and vacate til you're caught up.

Trust me when I say I'm not reading anyone else' posts, just sharing my belated thoughts... but your concern is appreciated and duly noted :D

vailpass 04-25-2014 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10585452)
Trust me when I say I'm not reading anyone else' posts, just sharing my belated thoughts... but your concern is appreciated and duly noted :D

:thumb:
(Puts crossbow down)

Easy 6 04-25-2014 04:43 PM

LMAO pleeease not the crossbow!

Easy 6 04-25-2014 05:24 PM

Tyrion be runnin shit, awesome character.

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2014 06:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by vailpass (Post 10585456)
:thumb:
(Puts crossbow down)

LMAO

mdchiefsfan 04-25-2014 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by scott free (Post 10585452)

You are kind of contradicting yourself by quoting a post then claiming to not read anything in here. You have been warned; tread carefully.

I think the issue is a lot of us, who have read all the books, wish we could see this show through your eyes. It would be a shame for any of the many spoilers to follow be destroyed by you being in here.