ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV What? No "Sons of Anarchy" Thread? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=190559)

Easy 6 10-15-2014 12:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 11017385)
Yeah, that was a classic SOA episode that's needed as a stepping stone.

Can't wait for next week.

Agreed, they needed this one to set up next weeks doozy.

Katipan 10-15-2014 12:42 PM

Lots of funny jokes in this one. I liked it. :shrug:

Easy 6 10-15-2014 12:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11017479)
Lots of funny jokes in this one. I liked it. :shrug:

There was definitely some humor throw in, stuff like Tigs off color remark at the whorehouse, Jax and co. bantering with the AB etc.

But none of the major story lines came to any kind of conclusion really, thats ok though... looks like next week is gonna be huge.

Pushead2 10-16-2014 06:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Easy 6 (Post 11017492)
There was definitely some humor throw in, stuff like Tigs off color remark at the whorehouse, Jax and co. bantering with the AB etc.

But none of the major story lines came to any kind of conclusion really, thats ok though... looks like next week is gonna be huge.

According to the ET article, a prominent character is killed off between episodes 8-11.

Me personally? I think it's going to be Unser.

Katipan 10-16-2014 10:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pushead2 (Post 11020684)
According to the ET article, a prominent character is killed off between episodes 8-11.

Me personally? I think it's going to be Unser.

Its going to be the other traitor.
The dad.
God, what's his name?
Still wears the denim vests?
Kid was in the military?
Sons killed him sort of accidently.
I don't think they knew who he was?
Maybe they did.

Mav 10-16-2014 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11021098)
Its going to be the other traitor.
The dad.
God, what's his name?
Still wears the denim vests?
Kid was in the military?
Sons killed him sort of accidently.
I don't think they knew who he was?
Maybe they did.

Jerry

How is he a traitor? The sons killed his kid, and used his shotgun to frame him. Jerry is no ****ing traitor.

Katipan 10-16-2014 12:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mavericks Ace (Post 11021255)
Jerry

How is he a traitor? The sons killed his kid, and used his shotgun to frame him. Jerry is no ****ing traitor.

YAY thank you.

He's the other rat. I'm sure he's the one feeding Marks information.

Next episode is Greensleeves, so I'm sure it will be all Irish the entire time.

Really, I'm not sure about any of it.

I'm sure of that.

Mav 10-16-2014 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 11021310)
YAY thank you.

He's the other rat. I'm sure he's the one feeding Marks information.

Next episode is Greensleeves, so I'm sure it will be all Irish the entire time.

Really, I'm not sure about any of it.

I'm sure of that.

That's a good point. I hadn't thought of that.

Pushead2 10-17-2014 04:32 AM

I have a funny feeling that it's going to end Hamlet style with Juice being the story teller by gaining back the club's trust and handing Jax's memoirs to Abel years down the road.

Long shot, but at this point - who ****ing knows.

Mav 10-22-2014 08:50 AM

Thoughts?

Easy 6 10-22-2014 08:56 AM

Was disappointed last night, last weeks preview made it look like big things were going to go down... Sutter is running out of episodes to wrap things up with.

Other than Bobby's kidnapping nothing went down.

And its definitely the grieving dad from the other chapter who's the rat, theres no question about it.

Katipan 10-22-2014 02:44 PM

I feel like they named the dude and the episode Greensleeves solely so that they could play that song.

Sucks about Bobby. But that's why you keep your eye on the road.

Pushead2 10-22-2014 06:06 PM

I thought the episode was meh & I thought how they did the Bobby thing was meh too.

I agree with what was said above, Sutter is running out of episodes to get shit done and he's created such plot twists that it's so chaotic to watch.

I don't remember it being this in depth since season three when they off'd Stahl.

Still not a fan of this season, but I'm watching until the end.

Katipan 10-22-2014 09:56 PM

Gem freaking out was just bad writing. If Jax had ever thought she had killed Tara it would have been instant confrontation. Able is a really bad child actor. :( You know I love kids and it sucks to say that, but he really really is. That being said, I'm sure we're going to find decapitated squirrels or something equally serial killer-esque in Grandma Gem's bed from the future psychopath.

Nero and Wendy end up in Mexico with the kids.

Jamie 10-23-2014 05:31 AM

That they didn't tell Gemma why she was going to the cabin was really contrived.

And I agree about the kid, when they showed him eavesdropping my first thought was how awkward and shitty it's going to be when he uses his blank face and stilted monotone to deliver that information to someone. He's just a little kid doing the best he can so I don't want to criticize him too harshly, but if he's struggling that much maybe the writers should think twice about involving him in pivotal plot points.