ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's be real....our Defense.... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266550)

Psyko Tek 11-12-2012 11:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 9113836)

never make it through 2 rounds of dancing with the stars

can somebody slap those dipshits down

aturnis 11-12-2012 11:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by God of Thunder (Post 9113836)
Was pretty solid tonight.

Against an offense full of backups.

The Rick 11-12-2012 11:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9113941)
LeBeau would JIHP with the talent KC has on D.

I don't know if I'd go that far...

...the dude is like 80! :)

Psyko Tek 11-12-2012 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9113885)
It means we are one step closer to finally cleaning house and getting a Franchise QB.

we are getting more casHOLE, more pioliooiili(sp), and a CB
and I don't know
cause I don't know why we were in this game tonight..
ands worse yet I don't know how we lost this gift
I was almost caring again tonight

mr. tegu 11-12-2012 11:33 PM

I'm pretty sure it's no coincidence that the defense all the sudden got the jitterbug on the same night they were facing Haley's offense.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 11:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Rick (Post 9114042)
I don't know if I'd go that far...

...the dude is like 80! :)

Yeah, but he's probably still knocking the dust off of Senior citizen pussy all over the Pittsburgh metro area.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 11:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9114111)
I'm pretty sure it's no coincidence that the defense all the sudden got the jitterbug on the same night they were facing Haley's offense.

Offense didn't turn it over in their own territory 5 times either.

mr. tegu 11-12-2012 11:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by EdmontonChiefsFan (Post 9113997)
Yeah, the defense played good but in the end we still find a way to lose. We are a bunch of losers and losers always find a way to lose. Bad penalties, dropped kickoff returns, Excessive/Premature celebrations, dropped passes that should have been first downs, missed field goals, etc, etc. Just one of these things can cost a good team a football game and we comitted mistake after mistake all throughout the game. This is the stuff Romeo should be addressing but will he? He will just get up there and say we played well and we fell a little short. What a joke !!!! This is why we SUCK

Despite everything you said, with a reasonably average QB we win this game by 7 at least and with a good QB it's 10-14 minimum. That was very clear tonight.

chiefqueen 11-12-2012 11:37 PM

RE the celebration penalty (which was still a valid penalty IMO) if they do not celebrate it is 4th down, we get the ball back around midfield probably. Maybe we score a TD a few plays later and the game does not go to OT.

Pasta Little Brioni 11-12-2012 11:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9114140)
RE the celebration penalty (which was still a valid penalty IMO) if they do not celebrate it is 4th down, we get the ball back around midfield probably. Maybe we score a TD and the refs invent a call to negate it and a few plays later fumble, Pitt scores and the game does not go to OT.

FYP

Psyko Tek 11-12-2012 11:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 9113994)
I don't even know what that dance is.

that would be the Chiefs d did good, rarely seen

EdmontonChiefsFan 11-12-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefqueen (Post 9114140)
RE the celebration penalty (which was still a valid penalty IMO) if they do not celebrate it is 4th down, we get the ball back around midfield probably. Maybe we score a TD a few plays later and the game does not go to OT.

I agree. If it were not for this stupid selfish act we might win this game. In the immediate future does it matter? No, we are still 2-7. But these are the mistakes that cost games and we didn't commit one mistake, we committed several and that is inexcusable. In order to be a winner you have to act like a winner and we act like losers. If this was a Belichick team would this happen? No, and if it did they would be stapled to the bench that's what. On this team it's accepted and there are no consequences. That's why we are losers.

Chief3188 11-12-2012 11:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9114111)

I think it was being on National TV that got them acting like half a tard out there personally. But as per the norm in Romeo's style they are undisciplined and suck like no team has ever sucked before. Thanks Pioli, Crennel and Cassel for this wonderful memory of a season.

Tribal Warfare 11-12-2012 11:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9113929)
Cant fix stupid.

When their is so much FAIL in a season you forget how to handle success.

Hammock Parties 11-12-2012 11:56 PM

If Roethlisberger had stayed in the game they would have been carved up.

Don't be fooled by what we did against a team led by Byron Leftwich.

Last year you were all fooled by our games against Tim Tebow (x2), Caleb Hanie, Curtis Painter and Kyle Boller.

WON'T GET FOOLED AGAAAAAAAIN