ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs I Predict The 2013 QB's To Be (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268468)

Rasputin 01-04-2013 11:58 AM

I think trading back five spots is too risky too lose out on Geno Smith. I'd take him with the first pick of the draft to make sure we get him. His value is there if people would wake the **** up.

BlackHelicopters 01-04-2013 11:58 AM

The Washington model worked out well. High pick, third(?) rounder, and a veteran.

DTLB58 01-04-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DMAC (Post 9280147)
Why would anyone want any current QBs to stay on?

Blow them all up.

Geno
Veteran
Other draft pick

Doing this is just the final phase of the change ie. (RAC and Pioli gone) It must be done to move forward! :clap:

L.A. Chieffan 01-04-2013 12:01 PM

Vick and Charles lining up in the backfield? Sign me up p fellas

Exoter175 01-04-2013 12:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9280130)
Based on the fact that I thought he was a shit prospect coming out of college. Based on the fact that most 5th-round QBs end up being shit in the NFL, and based on the fact that almost every report out of training camp this past season stated that he, definitively, didn't look like an NFL QB.

If you thought he looked like a shit prospect coming out of college, I'm glad you aren't an evaluator lol.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pestilence (Post 9280151)
You don't think that Pioli would have jumped at the chance of starting Stanzi if he was any good? Pioli would have looked smart as **** for finding a starting QB in the 5th round. He didn't start because he sucked in camp and practices.

No, I don't. He staked his reputation on Casshole. I don't think for two seconds he would have let Stanzi challenge Casshole for the starting position on this team because Scott's Ego is larger than Crennel's stomach. Having Stanzi turn out to be a gem of a prospect, would have hurt him because he'd have to deal with the aftermath of paying Casshole billions and throwing a thousand draft picks at New England for him and Vrabel.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mr. tegu (Post 9280172)
All we need to know about Stanzi and why is sucks, even if we look at nothing else, is that he was drafted by Pioli. That tells you everything you need to know.

We will find out soon enough. I honestly don't believe Quinn nor Cassel will be back, and I believe Reid will retain Stanzi on the fact that he's young and extremely talented alone. If Andy Reid can coach players like you all believe, then why the hell wouldn't he keep Stanzi around at the beginning of his career, having been such a good, winning college Quarterback?

That would make no sense to me. The guy has all the intangibles you can't coach up.

htismaqe 01-04-2013 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by L.A. Chieffan (Post 9280275)
Vick and Charles lining up in the backfield? Sign me up p fellas

http://gifsoup.com/webroot/animatedgifs/960734_o.gif

CoMoChief 01-04-2013 12:12 PM

Tyler Wilson
Matt Flynn
Landry Jones

Rasputin 01-04-2013 12:14 PM

The thing that would piss me off more than anything is if we trade back and the ****ing raiders take Geno Smith. **** that.

DeezNutz 01-04-2013 12:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Exoter175 (Post 9280279)
If you thought he looked like a shit prospect coming out of college, I'm glad you aren't an evaluator lol.

Obviously scouts loved him. That's why he went in the 5th.

L.A. Chieffan 01-04-2013 12:22 PM

Fonz was the man

Exoter175 01-04-2013 09:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9280337)
Obviously scouts loved him. That's why he went in the 5th.

Scouts had him in the 2nd or 3rd rounds, then the combine happened.LMAO

Shox 01-04-2013 09:12 PM

I think Vick will be the last guy in Chiefs uniform. Reid has had enough Vick saga and I don't think he will want to bring to a new team.

Geno Smith
FA not named Vick
Tanny

I think Tanny will do enough to keep a roster spot.

jd1020 01-04-2013 09:14 PM

Stanzi becomes the veteran on the team... ROFLROFLROFL

:shake:

Mr_Tomahawk 01-04-2013 09:17 PM

-Tyler Wilson
-Cassel (eh...say what you want, he is a good BACKUP and already under contract.)
-UFA

Bump 01-04-2013 09:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shox (Post 9283110)
I think Vick will be the last guy in Chiefs uniform. Reid has had enough Vick saga and I don't think he will want to bring to a new team.

Geno Smith
FA not named Vick
Tanny

I think Tanny will do enough to keep a roster spot.

I am very curious to see Tanney as a 3rd string, would like to keep him around. But no to Vick and we can whoever to back him up, not Cassel and not Quinn and that's what matters most lol. **** Stanzi too, if he couldn't see the field with those other 2 QBs, then **** that shit.