ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Relationship Problem (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=205990)

RustShack 04-16-2009 12:19 AM

Relationship Problem

Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?

L.A. Chieffan 04-16-2009 12:20 AM

u like fishsticks?

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:21 AM

I'd think the "just as friends" line has probably been breached fella.

Confront her seriously now, or walk away from the relationship.

Pants 04-16-2009 12:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RustShack (Post 5674550)
...and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?

Dude...

KCrockaholic 04-16-2009 12:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674553)

This.

Do you know this "friend" personally? Or is it someone you've never meet?

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:35 AM

Think of it this way...you're a guy..so follow me here.

Most guys, particularly younger guys like you and I don't really care to have too many female "friends". You're either ****ing the girl, or she's someone you'd like to **** if the opportunity presents itself. Now, I certainly know I wouldn't personally go out to a movie with any girl I didn't have some interest in ****ing. And this dude probably thinks something like you and I.

So, even if they're "just friends" in her book, he's setting himself up for some suck and **** action down the line. And it's that simple, man. It doesn't really matter what sort of intentions your girl may have at the moment, you know this guy "friend's" intention.

He wants to bang your girl, and if he hasn't already, then you're most certainly not throwing up any roadblocks for him by not setting up certain parameters in your relationship. Either get shit set straight really quick-like, or you can plan on your relationship falling apart promptly..if it hasn't already.

KCrockaholic 04-16-2009 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674564)

Most guys, particularly younger guys like you and I don't really care to have too many female "friends". You're either ****ing the girl, or she's someone you'd like to **** if the opportunity presents itself. Now, I certainly know I wouldn't personally go out to a movie with any girl I didn't have some interest in ****ing. And this dude probably thinks something like you and I.

So, even if they're "just friends" in her book, he's setting himself up for some suck and **** action down the line. And it's that simple, man. It doesn't really matter what sort of intentions your girl may have at the moment, you know this guy "friend's" intention.

He wants to bang your girl, and if he hasn't already, then you're most certainly not throwing up any roadblocks for him by not setting up certain parameters in your relationship. Either get shit set straight really quick-like, or you can plan on your relationship falling apart promptly..if it hasn't already.

Harsh. But true.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kcrockaholic4life (Post 5674566)
Harsh. But true.

I just went through a fairly similar situation with my former fiance. I had to cut my losses, and it was pretty painful and really a shitty situation, but it had to be done.

Trust me dude. Either try to get your relationship straight like RIGHT fuckING NOW..or cut your losses and move on. Don't let this drag out any longer, it's not gonna end well for either party involved.

Mecca 04-16-2009 12:39 AM

Sounds like you got a real keeper there man...honest question did you do something where she'd intentionally want to make you jealous?

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2009 12:43 AM

"your" ****ed.

Sorry, Dude.

Get the **** out.

NOW.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:45 AM

Well, Rustshack was online about 20 minutes ago when he posted this..and now he's gone without a response...

DaneMcCloud 04-16-2009 12:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674578)
Well, Rustshack was online about 20 minutes ago when he posted this..and now he's gone without a response...

He probably had a problem with his septic tank

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:48 AM

He's probably pullin one of these numbers...

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOjwMxccsZc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/LOjwMxccsZc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

'Hamas' Jenkins 04-16-2009 12:48 AM

Give the guy a spike piledriver on a concrete sidewalk, and give your lady friend a northern lights suplex into a dumpster.

ChiefsCountry 04-16-2009 12:50 AM

Mistake #1 moving in together or thinking about it.

KCChiefsMan 04-16-2009 12:51 AM

ya dude. I wouldn't care for that too much, I would text message break up with her right now.

Jenson71 04-16-2009 12:52 AM

I'd say "**** that" and make her say she wants to be with me and won't do it again, or end it.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 5674588)

THIS x 10,000.

Don't ruin your independence until you're married and you absolutely have to. Living by yourself, and being able to sleep in a bed by yourself should be treasured.

Pablo 04-16-2009 12:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jenson71 (Post 5674594)
end it.

FYP.

There's no "don't do it again".

Either you have the cheater mentality or you don't, it's pretty simple. You're the type of person that will or won't fool around on your significant other. If you do it once, 99% of cases suggest you'll do it again.

My buddy has been married for like 2 years. He's banged probably 12 girls since he got married. They both used to cheat on each other all the time. I'm not sure how many dudes she's ****ed since they've gotten married, but I'm sure the cheater mentality didn't just vacate her mind altogether once she got a ring.

Abba-Dabba 04-16-2009 12:59 AM

You're getting played. Simple as that. Don't move in, just move on.

PastorMikH 04-16-2009 01:11 AM

I'm pretty much with the consensus on this one. I'd have to draw a line with her on this one and let her know that one woman and one man at a movie is a date - even if they are "friends" and she needs to choose if she wants me in her life or not. If she insists on going, she's made her choice.

I'll add in that I'd probably have a talk with the dude too. Sometimes you just have to draw a line and let the guy know where things stand.

Dr where my wife worked quite a while back was a bit of a player. He never made a direct hit on the wife, but there were times when she said he would invade her personal space, put a hand on her shoulder (not around her, but pat the shoulder closest to him) or try to give her a back rub and such. She had told me this would make her really uncomfortable. We'd interacted with he and his wife as couples and he and I had hunted some, been to his house, seen his karate pics and such. One day we're out hunting. While out, I take the opportunity to point out to him that if I ever had reason to believe that a guy was making a move on my wife, preacher or not, it wouldn't matter if the guy had a gun, knife, or black belt in karate I'd beat the crap out of him. He kinda turned white, gulped, and changed the subject.

He kept a professional distance from that point forward though, and we were still able to remain friends. The wife didn't know until just a year or two ago when I finally told her about our talk.

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674595)
THIS x 10,000.

Don't ruin your independence until you're married and you absolutely have to. Living by yourself, and being able to sleep in a bed by yourself should be treasured.

Oh cmon you got a neckbeard what do you know?

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674598)
FYP.

There's no "don't do it again".

Either you have the cheater mentality or you don't, it's pretty simple. You're the type of person that will or won't fool around on your significant other. If you do it once, 99% of cases suggest you'll do it again.

My buddy has been married for like 2 years. He's banged probably 12 girls since he got married. They both used to cheat on each other all the time. I'm not sure how many dudes she's ****ed since they've gotten married, but I'm sure the cheater mentality didn't just vacate her mind altogether once she got a ring.

That just sounds like an open marriage to me!

T-post Tom 04-16-2009 01:13 AM

You're getting played. Women don't go to movies with guys they've only recently met because they want to "be friends." She's either cheating or forming a "backup plan" because she's unsure of your relationship. Her dishonesty is definately an indication of her character.

Pablo 04-16-2009 01:14 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5674619)
Oh cmon you got a neckbeard what do you know?

My neckbeard knows that having a bathroom free of stupid ass curling irons and body lotions is kick-ass.

And then I can shave that neckbeard over the sink and nobody will bitch about me not cleaning up the mess asap.

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674624)
My neckbeard knows that having a bathroom free of stupid ass curling irons and body lotions is kick-ass.

And then I can shave that neckbeard over the sink and nobody will bitch about me not cleaning up the mess asap.

LOL...I actually clean the sink after I shave and all of that, my mom is a heavy neatfreak so growing up with that you just did it because you didn't wanna be killed in your sleep.

Pablo 04-16-2009 01:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5674625)
LOL...I actually clean the sink after I shave and all of that, my mom is a heavy neatfreak so growing up with that you just did it because you didn't wanna be killed in your sleep.

Yeah, I was raised in a house with myself, my brother and my dad.

Our bathrooms were fucking hideous. Just atrociously disgusting at times.

I keep my apartment clean, but fuck, I grow a thick Kyle Orton neckbeard and sometimes I miss some of the hair...

acesn8s 04-16-2009 01:18 AM

Poke her in the butt and take a picture of her while doing it.

At least when it's over you will always have that.

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674627)
Yeah, I was raised in a house with myself, my brother and my dad.

Our bathrooms were fucking hideous. Just atrociously disgusting at times.

I keep my apartment clean, but fuck, I grow a thick Kyle Orton neckbeard and sometimes I miss some of the hair...

Why don't you grow a real beard you know like me?

Pablo 04-16-2009 01:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by acesn8s (Post 5674628)
Poke her in the butt and take a picture of her while doing it.

At least when it's over you will always have that.

And then make copies and get a frame that says Daddy's little girl or something like that and let it miraculously find it's way to her dad's mailbox.

Oh, and posts pics on CP as well.

Pablo 04-16-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mecca (Post 5674630)
Why don't you grow a real beard you know like me?

Because real beards itch like a mother****er and mine grows out a really orange/red color, so I look like a ****ing lumberjack or some shit.

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674634)
Because real beards itch like a mother****er and mine grows out a really orange/red color, so I look like a ****ing lumberjack or some shit.

Once you get use to having it, it doesn't itch...

Priest31kc 04-16-2009 01:22 AM

damn man, it doesnt sound good. F*** moving in with her now man, dont do it. I'd talk to her first of course dont just break up with her, but if my girl actually wanted to go to a movie with another guy and not me, we would be done.

Mecca 04-16-2009 01:24 AM

All I wanna know now is what this chick looks like.

Over-Head 04-16-2009 01:26 AM

Start doing the same crap
Tell HER they YOU are going to dinner and a movie with some stripper "just a friend" you know for the evening.
Or better yet, ask your gf what movie she's going to, then show up at it with another woman.

Seriously, GET OUT FAST!
BTDT

Pants 04-16-2009 01:27 AM

If it was me, it would be pretty much over and I would start doing things with girls "as friends".
Posted via Mobile Device

Smed1065 04-16-2009 05:14 AM

No good ending for you here.

Try going to a movie as just a 'friend" with a female........

ROFL

PhillyChiefFan 04-16-2009 05:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674553)

This.

Whether she thinks she is or not, she is in the wrong.

A friend of his is probably giving her attention and she likes it, but she would never admit that to you. Otherwise, she wouldn't want to go b/c what's in it for her?

She wants her cake and eat it too.

PhillyChiefFan 04-16-2009 05:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Smed1065 (Post 5674693)
No good ending for you here.

Try going to a movie as just a 'friend" with a female........

ROFL

HAHA yes!

That's actually a great idea. see how she likes it.

Skip Towne 04-16-2009 05:42 AM

Start acting like Claythan and you won't have any woman problems. Cause you won't have any women.

Mile High Mania 04-16-2009 05:44 AM

If it's really "just friends" and if you two are really involved to the point of considering living together, then you should just go to the movie with her.

Flip the switch on her...

Say "Great, movies sound cool, it will be nice to meet this group" and if she pushes back on that, you can do what comes naturally.

Obviously, I'm with the rest of the majority here... I think you're getting played and she has very likely already crossed 'that line'. I don't know you, but if this relationship is seriously at the point to where you should be moving in together (which is a major mistake anyway), then this trip to the movies wouldn't be happening.

Ask yourself this... make a list of what is different with the two of you NOW compared to before her friend met this guy and his crew? Hell, put on a hat and glasses and go to the movie - have a friend go and check out what happens with that group. It will clear things up a hell of a lot faster for you. But, if it is just friends and you're busted ... then yeah, you're SOL. So, have a buddy go.

I can understand her having guy friends... with people she knew before you two were an item, but this li'l episode won't end well.

keg in kc 04-16-2009 06:00 AM

Relationships are bad, mmmkay?

Comanche 04-16-2009 06:12 AM

DON'T MOVE IN. BOUNCE THE "FRIEND".

Ha!! You are sooooo right about not "moving in." Moving in together is a chic invention. There is no benefit whatsoever to the guy. The "friend" has to go or its over pure and simple. Either the friend goes now or the guy will be on the hunt for a new girl soon.

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsCountry (Post 5674588)

Red Beans 04-16-2009 06:22 AM

Ouch, if it smells like a turd sandwich just assume it is a turd sandwich. At least tell her how you feel regarding the turd sandwich you're being fed...

JimNasium 04-16-2009 06:27 AM

If this chick lacks respect for you at this point in the relationship what makes you think she's going to suddenly change? I'd run away from this bitch post-haste.

Redrum_69 04-16-2009 06:33 AM

Quote:

Say you've been with a girl for awhile, and your about to move in together. She goes to the bars with a few friends once every week or two and doesn't like you to come with. Her friend meets a guy and they start hanging out with his friends, and after a few weeks your girlfriend is going to a movie alone with one of the friends but she says its "just as friends". What would you do or think?

do you own a gun?

brandishing a gun sometimes brings out the whole truth from people....

Iowanian 04-16-2009 06:34 AM

1. You aren't even in the neighborhood of being ready to live together.

2. my guess is the prospect of that is making her nervous and tapped her inner-hooker button.

I've had girls that were friends before...but they were my pal's gal. This dude has intentions of touching her cervix, and she's receptive if she's going to movies with him.

Don't be jealous or mad, just move on.

Pioli Zombie 04-16-2009 06:51 AM

Ask her if she would mind if you had a hot tub party with 2 of her friends. "Just as friends".
As someone who has been screwed over a few times.
Dump her.
Posted via Mobile Device

luv 04-16-2009 06:53 AM

If I was moving in with a guy....

1. I wouldn't be going to the movies alone with another guy, especially one my man hasn't met.

2. I wouldn't be hanging out with a group of guys at a bar without my man there. A girl's night is one thing. If her single friend wants to go man hunting, she should not be taking your woman as her wing woman.

Do not go out with another chick "to see how she likes it". That's petty, immature bullshit. Tell her you don't like her going out with other people you haven't met yet. It's one thing if you're just dating, but it's different if the two of you are getting ready to move in with each other. If she doesn't want you meeting her friends, tell her to take a hike.

Pioli Zombie 04-16-2009 06:54 AM

Can't stand playas
Posted via Mobile Device

stumppy 04-16-2009 06:57 AM

I can't believe you are even asking. You know wtf is going on and you know wtf you should do about it.
I think the reason you posted this is because you got it bad for this chick and you're hoping that maybe just maybe someone on here might post something that will allow you to reason all this out so that you don't have to face the truth. It ain't gonna happen.
The first thing you need to do is get her purse away from her so you can dig through it and find your balls. The next thing is tell her straight up 'It's my way or the highway'.

No, don't even bother with trying to set things straight. The whole thing about her going out with her friends and not wanting you around is her way of getting time away from you so she can still act like she's single. I've got $50 that says she's screwed around on you before and got away with it. Now all she's doing is trying to make it easier to get some strange peter. She probably thinks if she can get you to puss out about her going to the movies with the new meat then she'll be able to screw around anytime she wants.

Man up ! Take her out one last time, get her liquored up, poke her in the but and dump her the next day.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 06:59 AM

I wouldnt' move in right now with her, and there is no reason she should not want you to come do things with her. Going out with a guy to a movie she just met is BS...

figure out wtf she wants, but it doesn't sound good. It'd be diff. if it was a friend shes known for awhile.

remember do NOT move in together, no matter what!

suds79 04-16-2009 07:00 AM

Quote:

I'm sure I'm late in getting in with this.

But your problems began with with your girlfriend going to the bars with her friends and not including you.

"Honey? Yeah I'm going out to the meat market with my girls but you shouldn't come along."

I know it's different when you're dating (thank God I'm married now) but IMO when you're with someone, you should protect the relationship by not being "Just friends" of someone of the opposite sex where you guys would just hang out.... Just leaves open the possibility of going astray.

steve_minor 04-16-2009 07:01 AM

You need to confront her without sounding like a jealous physco. This is not in the receipe for a healthy long term relationship. She can still be friends with him, but has to start including you. Good Luck!!!

Iowanian 04-16-2009 07:04 AM

Reach down to the patch of flesh under your urination device. Shake the magic 8 balls and see what they tell you.

I disagree with those that have a problem with her going out with her girlfriends to bars. Once in a while, going out with the girls is HEALTHY for a healthy relationship. If she's loyal, it won't hurt a damn thing. When new dicks start swinging around, thats a sign of trouble that doesn't need a Bat-light to be seen.

The fact that you're posting this, tells me your caveman instinct is that something is going on. Unless this isn't the entire truth, its time to blow that tugboat out of the water.

If it will help your decision, I guess you could smell her belly for Old Spice and stanky-semen after the movie.

Delano 04-16-2009 07:09 AM

http://www.cheaters.com/images/site/JoeyGreco-09.jpg

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 07:12 AM

Definetly agree with going out with her friends to do stuff is just fine, but the wanting to go to a movie with a dude she met recently is the BS part...

My gf goes out with her friends here and there and we dont do everything together, but we are clear that we can trust each other, your case seems very much the opposite esp since you are asking

luv 04-16-2009 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 5674781)
Definetly agree with going out with her friends to do stuff is just fine, but the wanting to go to a movie with a dude she met recently is the BS part...

My gf goes out with her friends here and there and we dont do everything together, but we are clear that we can trust each other, your case seems very much the opposite esp since you are asking

This. Going out without you is fine, as I'm sure there are things you want to do without her. But there are clearly a lot of lines being crossed that shouldn't be. She should know your friends, and you should know hers, regardless of whether you go out with them or not.

stumppy 04-16-2009 07:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Iowanian (Post 5674767)
Reach down to the patch of flesh under your urination device. Shake the magic 8 balls and see what they tell you.

I disagree with those that have a problem with her going out with her girlfriends to bars. Once in a while, going out with the girls is HEALTHY for a healthy relationship. If she's loyal, it won't hurt a damn thing. When new dicks start swinging around, thats a sign of trouble that doesn't need a Bat-light to be seen.

The fact that you're posting this, tells me your caveman instinct is that something is going on. Unless this isn't the entire truth, its time to blow that tugboat out of the water.

If it will help your decision, I guess you could smell her belly for Old Spice and stanky-semen after the movie.

I agree with you about letting them off the leash to run with the girls every now and then. There's nothing at all wrong with that. But I don't think that's the situation here. He didn't say she was going out with the girls. He said it was with friends. Betcha $500 casino cash it's a mixed bunch. And I'll bet she's doing as much sniffing around as the swinging dicks in the group are.

El Jefe 04-16-2009 07:22 AM

RustShack, get right brother, cut your losses.

Mile High Mania 04-16-2009 07:27 AM

I'm also in favor of the guy and the girl having "their time and their space" with their friends. Guys need to get away from time to time with their buddies, and the same applies for the girl. If you don't have this balance, I don't think it's healthy for either in the relationship.

My wife and I have been together for 12 years and married 10... I get plenty of opportunities to have "MHM time" with my buddies, and she gets those same opportunities.

I also don't have a problem with my wife going out with her single pals to a bar, it rarely happens, but I trust her and she's never given me a reason to question her. And, the same goes for me...

Looking at your situation (based on little information) - if the trust isn't there now, I doubt it ever will be.

Question - how old are the two of you, based on the situation I would guess young (early or mid 20s). Some people are ready for deep relationships at that time in their lives, but many are not.

I'm also not as big of a fan as I used to be about the "moving in together" idea before you're married. For the sake of this discussion not taking a different path, let's leave the 'religious aspect' alone... but, moving in with your girlfriend just doesn't work out the majority of the time. Sure, some will say "it will let us know if we're supposed to be together and get us ready for marriage". It's possible, but it doesn't sound like either of you is mentally prepared to deal with it... especially the girl.

Look out your window... she's not the only available girl out there, and based on the issue at hand... she's likely figured out that you're not the only available guy.

Don't be the victim, man up and confront the situation directly... stay positive and rational, but if you let it drag on... there's nothing but pain in your future.

Katipan 04-16-2009 07:35 AM

There are no girl friends. There are only girls you've ****ed and girls you haven't ****ed yet.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-16-2009 07:38 AM

Quote:

If there's one thing Hog Farmer knows. It's when somebody's getting porked.

And your girlfriend is.

Mr. Flopnuts 04-16-2009 07:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GonzoRox88 (Post 5674564)

Bingo.

Iowanian 04-16-2009 07:44 AM

The dude she's hanging with is a shark....He's biding his time, waiting for the night when she's angry and upset with you.

He'll be there to offer a hug, conveniently have a bottle of boone farm apple wine.....and then....well, I already told you what her belly will smell like when she gets home.

tooge 04-16-2009 07:45 AM

Hook up tonight. Nail the dickens out of her, then end it tomorrow. You are gettin played bad. Been there done exactly that. No guy goes to a movie with a girl as friends. It is insulting that she would even expect you to believe that crap. Grudge**** her and end it quik.

Hog's Gone Fishin 04-16-2009 07:51 AM

You should take another MAN to the same movie she's going to and sit right in front of her and make out with him. Just act like you don't know she's there.

Iowanian 04-16-2009 07:53 AM

* unless the guy is a hair dresser and wears a pinky ring.

Sully 04-16-2009 07:54 AM

Girls Night Out=Okay
Other guys being at Girls Night Out= A long talk... a very long talk...
Going to a movie with only a guy= If it's not a dealbreaker...it's pretty damn close.

Crashride 04-16-2009 08:00 AM

Time to man up sir. You need to just focus on the facts and read it for what it is.
Girls just dont go to the movies with other guys while in relationships. She has lost all respect for you and the relationship and its probably to late to fix it and if you talk to her about it, it will probably just push her away even more.
There is a few ways to handle this.
1. Be alpha about the situation. Dont get mad, jealous or upset and just move on while staying friends. I bet your a catch and could find girls at anytime.
2. Talk to her about it and try to set your boundries since they haven't already been set. If she is receptive to it and agrees, great! If she puts up resistance then you know she is set on her ways and things aren't going to change. Move on at that point.
3. Or you can not say anything, like most guys, let her continue to disrespect you and eventually cheat or leave you, if she hasn't already.
IMO I would go with the first option, you should have stated your boundries from the start. Respect is a huge factor in relationships and she has none for you. You deserve respect and she will see you in a new light once she realizes your not gonna let her walk all over you.
I also want to add, at no point should you be a dick about ANY of this. Just move on and focus on building a healthier relationship.

Katipan 04-16-2009 08:02 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully (Post 5674843)
Girls Night Out=Okay
Other guys being at Girls Night Out= A long talk... a very long talk...
Going to a movie with only a guy= If it's not a dealbreaker...it's pretty damn close.

You're a pretty cool husband.

Demonpenz 04-16-2009 08:02 AM

I never get to have an fun drama like this. Shit is alot easier being single. Go to a bar, drink beer, play buck hunter the end

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 08:03 AM

I hope Rustshack didn't kill her

Sully 04-16-2009 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5674852)
You're a pretty cool husband.

Eh.
I'm okay.

Sure-Oz 04-16-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hog Farmer (Post 5674836)
You should take another MAN to the same movie she's going to and sit right in front of her and make out with him. Just act like you don't know she's there.

That'll show her!

Katipan 04-16-2009 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5674853)
I never get to have an fun drama like this. Shit is alot easier being single. Go to a bar, drink beer, play buck hunter the end

foosball is more fun and you need 2

ChiTown 04-16-2009 08:06 AM

Quote:

She's ****ing that friend.

Demonpenz 04-16-2009 08:08 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Katipan (Post 5674859)
foosball is more fun and you need 2

you can't go a thread without talking about pulling knobs

back to the thread starter you're only hope is if the guy is gay or if your girlfriend is unfortunate looking. You might be in the clear if they watched Mama Mia or some shit, but if they saw Fast and the furious it's over

Brock 04-16-2009 08:11 AM

Call her right now and dump her. Seriously.

luv 04-16-2009 08:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Demonpenz (Post 5674853)

This, only Golden T.