ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFL Draft ****Zac Dysert**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269856)

Nightfyre 02-08-2013 10:48 PM

****Zac Dysert****

We don't have an official Zac Dysert thread in the lounge, so I thought I would start one. I think Dysert is the most underrated QB prospect in the draft.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/RmMa5Nv2zoI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Here, he is playing arguably one of the best teams in the nation last year. He probably leads his team to a victory if his wide receivers don't drop over a half dozen passes.

Zac Dysert has one thing no one else in this draft class has: The ball explodes out of his hand and gets on top of a receiver much more quickly than any other QB in this class - and consistently. In other words, his ability to drive the ball on short, intermediate and even some deep routes is unmatched by any other QB in this class. This was supported by second round stats analysis which indicates a very high level of accuracy to both the intermediate and deep levels.

I think Dysert would be an ideal project QB for Andy Reid to develop behind a starter, even if as a backup plan or develop-and-trade prospect. He would shine in Andy Reid's system consisting of a deep-to-shallow progression based on timing routes because of his ability to get the ball on a rope AT ANY LEVEL of the field.

However, Dysert is a one to two year project, imo. He must be taught to read defenses and work a progression. However, his upside as a pocket passer is tremendous and as a result, he is the third rated QB on my QB Big Board. Discuss.

Rain Man 02-08-2013 10:51 PM

I remember him. He was the one who kept throwing passes into the dirt at the Senior Bowl, initially making me wonder why Matt Cassel was playing in the Senior Bowl.

RyFo18 02-08-2013 10:52 PM

I actually like Dysert some as a later round guy. From what I've seen, I'd much rather have him than Nassib.

Nightfyre 02-08-2013 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9388580)
I remember him. He was the one who kept throwing passes into the dirt at the Senior Bowl, initially making me wonder why Matt Cassel was playing in the Senior Bowl.

You'll have to pardon me if I don't place much stock in the Senior Bowl game. LMAO

KCrockaholic 02-08-2013 10:53 PM

Why haven't we started the official Jordan Rodgers or James Vandenberg thread yet.

RyFo18 02-08-2013 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9388586)
You'll have to pardon me if I don't place much stock in the Senior Bowl game. LMAO

Yep

Mr_Tomahawk 02-08-2013 10:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCrockaholic (Post 9388587)
Why haven't we started the official Jordan Rodgers or James Vandenberg thread yet.

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showt...hlight=rodgers

RealSNR 02-09-2013 12:52 AM

Draft Dysert.

Keep Stanzi.

Sign Fabio.

Best hair of any QBs. Ever.

silver5liter 02-09-2013 12:54 AM

I like Dysert as a later round guy paired with geno

Mother****erJones 02-09-2013 01:22 AM

He's dogshit and shouldnt have his thread

Red Dawg 02-09-2013 06:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dtchiefs4life (Post 9388795)
He's dogshit and shouldnt have his thread

Like hell he is. Some team is going to hit gold with him in a later round. He got a Big Ben skill set. Tough to get down and can make plays outside the pocket.

Pasta Little Brioni 02-09-2013 06:46 AM

Again why settle for anything other than the best available QB in the draft? If we aren't taking a guy at 1-1, I don't see a reason to take leftovers elsewhere.

Rudy tossed tigger's salad 02-09-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tuckdaddy (Post 9388885)
He got a Big Ben skill set.

This drives me crazy.

farmerchief 02-09-2013 08:01 AM

Ditto, I like him, although he had a poor showing in the Senior Bowl, he should have some upside.

Dave Lane 02-09-2013 08:06 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9388893)
Again why settle for anything other than the best available QB in the draft? If we aren't taking a guy at 1-1, I don't see a reason to take leftovers elsewhere.

I do.

AFTER we take Geno #1. We need 2 QBs in this draft, Several drafts show Wilson dropping to the second, I'd be ALL over that one.

chiefs1111 02-09-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9388775)
Draft Dysert.

Keep Stanzi.

Sign Fabio.

Best hair of any QBs. Ever.

To the ship!

deltachief 02-09-2013 08:49 AM

He locks on to his first target and misses the rest of the field. Comes out from center looks left and throws left. Looks right he throws right. On the first few plays of the video he threw into coverage and there was a guy open uncovered, never turned his head. Reminds me of a DB we use to have Bartee.

Warrior5 02-09-2013 09:04 AM

He needs a haircut.

Chief Roundup 02-09-2013 09:16 AM

Seems that his receivers drop a lot of passes because of the way he delivers the ball.

Nightfyre 02-09-2013 01:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by deltachief (Post 9388965)
He locks on to his first target and misses the rest of the field. Comes out from center looks left and throws left. Looks right he throws right. On the first few plays of the video he threw into coverage and there was a guy open uncovered, never turned his head. Reminds me of a DB we use to have Bartee.

I addressed this fully in the opening post. He is not an immediate starter because he needs real coaching. But he brings something to the table that no one else does.

Nightfyre 02-09-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9388990)
Seems that his receivers drop a lot of passes because of the way he delivers the ball.

Except for his receivers don't drop a lot of his passes. They just dropped a lot of his passes in THIS game.

Nightfyre 02-09-2013 01:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9388893)

I'm proposing him as an additional QB we pick a little later in the draft, mid second to top of the third as a backup plan and/or project player we later flip if Geno works out.

Nightfyre 02-09-2013 01:55 PM

Reading the OP would save a lot of you assholes a lot of heartburn.

Rausch 02-09-2013 01:58 PM

<-----Reluctant to click on this thread.

Figured there'd be a pic of Zach going double-handed GOATSE on some gal...

BlackHelicopters 02-09-2013 02:01 PM

More QB threads, PLEASE.

Nightfyre 02-17-2013 03:41 PM

http://www.nfl.com/combine/story/0ap...outing-combine

Miami (Ohio) quarterback Zac Dysert suffered a slight tear to his right hamstring Monday while training for next week's NFL Scouting Combine, according to a source close to Dysert.

The injury occurred at IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., where Dysert has been training under the tutelage of former NFL quarterback Chris Weinke and alongside other 2013 quarterback prospects Geno Smith of West Virginia and Tyler Wilson of Arkansas.

Dysert, considered a mid-round prospect in the 2013 draft, is expected to be out three to four weeks, according to the source, and he plans to throw during Miami's pro day on March 21 in Oxford, Ohio.

Dysert led all Mid-American Conference quarterbacks with 3,483 passing yards this past season.

bsp4444 02-17-2013 04:33 PM

Dysert just became a 5th round option.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-23-2013 08:38 PM

Big Body.

Big Arm.

Big Ben-like.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qlt66vdmIrQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 03-23-2013 09:00 PM

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/MkJs4n2Xypc?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Mr_Tomahawk 03-24-2013 07:00 AM

http://www.sbnation.com/nfl-mock-dra...couting-report

Zac Dysert | Quarterback | Miami (Ohio) | 6'4'', 228 pounds

2012 Stats: 62.9 completion percentage, 3,483 passing yards, 25 touchdowns, 12 interceptionsA complete breakdown of the Miami Ohio quarterback.

It's easy to forget about Zac Dysert. He played at Miami Ohio, didn't put up amazing statistics or win a ton of games, and was surrounded by mediocre talent throughout his career. Add to that the fact that he changed offenses between his junior and senior seasons, and there were plenty of obstacles standing in his way.

Still, Dysert has emerged as one of the top quarterback prospects available in the 2013 NFL Draft and should come off the board in the first two nights of the draft. Standing at 6-feet-4-inches tall and possessing a strong arm, Dysert has the look of a potential franchise quarterback. Add to that his ability to read the field and maneuver around the pocket, and he becomes an intriguing developmental option for a team in need of a young quarterback.

Pros:

As mentioned above, Dysert is a big, strong armed passer. Physically, he passes the eye test in terms of what teams will be looking for in a quarterback. He stands tall in the pocket and has a nice, compact delivery to get the ball out of his hand quickly. Dysert has the arm strength to make all of the throws at the next level.

When moving around, Dysert seems to be at his best. He manages to find his way through a messy pocket comfortably while keeping his eyes down field looking for the big play. He's also able to make strong and accurate throws while he is one the move and outside of the pocket. Dysert is a solid athlete with the ability to escape pressure and slip through sacks. While he's not by any means a running quarterback, he does have the ability to scramble and take what the defense gives him on a certain play.

Reading defenses doesn't seem to be much of an issue for Dysert. Due to his comfort level and feel for the pocket, Dysert is able to scan his progressions confidently and find receivers open down the field. He throws receivers open often enough, showing the anticipation skills quarterbacks need to have. With his ability to read the defense and go through his progressions, Dysert is also able to manipulate the secondary with his eyes and create chances in the passing game.

He also puts excellent touch on his deep passes and has the ability to make throws from different arm angles and body positions. He doesn't need to have a clean pocket or even be able to step into his throws to deliver the ball in the intermediate passing game.

Cons:

During his senior season, Dysert did show some questionable decision making at times. He was often asked to get the ball out of his hand quickly due to his questionable offensive line play, and those quick decisions led to some mistakes for Dysert. He wasn't helped out by his receivers much, however, as he suffered from a ton of dropped passes and some shaky route running at times. Still, Dysert needs to do a better job of seeing what the defense is doing pre-snap so he can make quick reads in the short passing game and find the open receivers.

Dysert's footwork also seemed to suffer as a senior when he started to take more snaps out of the shotgun, again to take some pressure off the offensive line. He may be more comfortable when dropping back. Still, the variety of experience Dysert received during his time in college should be seen as a positive, and any kinks in his footwork should be correctable in the NFL.

The Senior Bowl wasn't Dysert best showing. He was sailing some passes due to his inconsistent footwork, and the poor decision making reared it's ugly head a bit as well. Some speculated that Dysert may have been nervous, which would be a bit concerning, but he's only going to get more comfortable in those situations.

Conclusion:

In a quarterback class where rankings vary quite a bit at the top, Dysert has a chance to come off the board earlier than people expect. In addition to the physical tools he displays, his ability to read defenses and his feel for the pocket are two increasingly important traits in today's NFL.

Pro Comparison: Tony Romo, Dallas Cowboys

Some may shudder at the comparison of Dysert to Tony Romo, but the two do a lot of the same things well. Both seem to almost be more comfortable when the pocket is messy and things break down. They are also athletic guys who can extend plays with their legs and also deliver the ball accurately on the run, and arm strength isn't an issue for either of them. Where Dysert will hope to be better than Romo is in his decision making.

milkman 03-24-2013 07:53 AM

I'm for any QB that potentially replaces Alex Smith sooner, rather than later.

Fairplay 03-24-2013 08:06 AM

I'm on board with him as one of our third round picks, yes.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-24-2013 08:43 AM

http://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showp...&postcount=943

I don't remember where I saw this unfortunately...

B14ckmon 03-24-2013 10:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by silver5liter (Post 9388780)
I like Dysert as a later round guy paired with geno

Cringeeeeeeeee.

I also haven't seen my boy Silver in a coons age.

Mr_Tomahawk 03-24-2013 12:24 PM

Sounds like we werent impressed enough to hold a formal interview with him during his pro day. :cuss: have we been impressed by an QB in this draft?:banghead:

http://news.cincinnati.com/article/2...nclick_check=1

OXFORD, Ohio – Cold and windy weather provided less-than-ideal conditions for Miami University’s 2013 Pro Day Thursday afternoon at Yager Stadium, where seven former RedHawks turned in solid performances, including quarterback Zac Dysert.

“It’s unfortunate for all these guys that they had to deal with this weather,” said former RedHawk wide receiver and current Cincinnati Bengals offensive assistant Brayden Coombs about the 30-degree temperatures and 20 mph wind gusts. “It’s cold and with the wind like that for a quarterback workout is never going to make things easy.”

Coombs represented one of the nearly 20 teams in attendance, which included the Chicago Bears, Denver Broncos, Arizona Cardinals, Kansas City Chiefs, Cleveland Browns and San Francisco 49ers, just to name a few.

In addition to Dysert, Miami seniors DJ Brown (CB), Andy Cruse (WR), Luke Swift (WR), Evan Harris (LB), Pat Hinkel (S), Luke Kelly (LB) and Jason Semmes (DE) also performed at Pro Day.

Cruse and junior Luke Swift, ran various scripted routes for Dysert, who threw 64 passes in his segment of Thursday’s workouts.

“Zac has a strong arm and was accurate for the most part,” Coombs said. “He was a little inconsistent today, had a few get away from him, but in general he showed the same things we’ve seen.”

Dysert, who sustained a slight hamstring tear last month training at the IMG Academy in Bradenton, Fla., didn’t participate in any other drills, as he’s not yet cleared to run at full speed.

"The fact that he didn't run probably hurts him a little bit because he’s an athletic guy," said Coombs. "Compared to most other quarterbacks, that’s going to work to his advantage .”

“It’s probably like 85 percent,” Dysert said about his hamstring. “It feels fine. It doesn’t hurt when I jog or when I run, but I haven’t sprinted.”

The 6-foot-3, 228-pound signal caller said he would wait another week before he starts to push it more. He’ll also workout for NFL Scouts again on April 15 in Oxford.

Dysert, who completed 62.9 percent of his passes for 3,483 yards with 25 TDs during his senior season at Miami, is projected to be drafted anywhere from the second round to the sixth round of next month’s NFL Draft.

“It’s so tough to say (where he’ll be drafted) just because the way this year is with quarterbacks,” Coombs said. “There are teams that need them and there is a very limited pool. It’s not like last year where you had four or five first-round guys. A team could fall in love with him and he could go in the second round or nobody could take him until the fifth. I think he could go anywhere in that range.”

Dysert said he had six formal and about 20 informal interviews at the NFL Combine last month in Indianapolis. His formal interviews were with the Bengals, Bears, Bills, Cardinals, Jets and Jacksonville Jaguars.

“I can’t really control (where I’ll be selected), so I don’t worry about it,” Dysert said. “It used to drive me crazy. I used to think about it all the time, but it was driving me insane, so I just stopped worrying about it.”

Mr_Tomahawk 03-25-2013 02:23 PM

@NFLDraftMonster: Dysert is another guy teams are going to be angry they passed on. 2nd to 3rd round selection most likely.

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-25-2013 05:31 PM

Sure, why not.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk 03-27-2013 08:29 PM

Josh ‏@mr_tomahawk 4m
@NFLDraftMonster thoughts on zac dyrest? #chiefs

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster 3m
@mr_tomahawk Love him. Team that drafts him gets an absolute steal.

Josh ‏@mr_tomahawk 2m
@NFLDraftMonster I agree, Hoping Chiefs take him in the 3rd.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster 1m
@mr_tomahawk Doubt he'll be there.

Mr. Laz 03-27-2013 08:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9534307)
Josh ‏@mr_tomahawk 4m
@NFLDraftMonster thoughts on zac dyrest? #chiefs

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster 3m
@mr_tomahawk Love him. Team that drafts him gets an absolute steal.

Josh ‏@mr_tomahawk 2m
@NFLDraftMonster I agree, Hoping Chiefs take him in the 3rd.

Benjamin Allbright ‏@NFLDraftMonster 1m
@mr_tomahawk Doubt he'll be there.

we can just take him with our 2nd rounder ... oh wait.

:#

Mr_Tomahawk 03-29-2013 05:32 AM

Packers.com presents 'Prospect Primer,' a video look at an assortment of draft-eligible players who attended the scouting combine in Indianapolis. As a four-year starter, Dysert never completed less than 61 percent of his passes in a season, and his touchdown-to-interception ratio improved every year. Dysert broke Ben Roethlisberger’s school career records for passing attempts, completions and yardage.

http://www.packers.com/media-center/...1-89881ed66d07

Sweet Daddy Hate 03-29-2013 02:55 PM

Take him. I want nothing but QB's in every ****ing round.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr_Tomahawk 03-30-2013 01:08 PM

http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=9111425

Mr_Tomahawk 04-07-2013 12:03 PM

I don't care if it Bleacher AIDS Fire Report, I love this mock:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-at-every-pick

Rnd 1: Defensive Tackle Star Lotulelei, Utah
Rnd 3: Offensive Tackle David Bakhtiari, Colorado
Rnd 3: Running Back Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
Rnd 4: Inside Linebacker Nico Johnson, Alabama
Rnd 5: Quarterback Zac Dysert, Miami of Ohio
Rnd 6: Safety Earl Wolff, North Carolina State
Rnd 6: Wide Receiver Denard Robinson, Michigan (This one sucks..we already have a midget.)
Rnd 7: Tight End Mychal Rivera, Tennessee

Dysert, RND 5 (No way he makes it out of RND 4...)

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...ry-pick/page/6

Many so-called experts either love him or hate him as a prospect, but no one can dispute how productive Miami of Ohio quarterback Zac Dysert was during his career with a questionable-at-best surrounding cast.

Despite playing for three different head coaches during his career, Dysert was able to unseat current Pittsburgh Steelers quarterback Ben Roethlisberger as Miami's all-time career passing leader with 12,016 yards.

Also, at 6'3" and 231 lbs, Dysert looks the part of an NFL quarterback. He is a solid decision-maker and can also make all of the throws with excellent accuracy that you wouldn't expect from a player drafted this late in the draft.

If the Chiefs want a solid player to serve as an understudy and eventual long-term replacement for Alex Smith, Dysert is that player.

RealSNR 04-07-2013 12:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9564318)
I don't care if it Bleacher AIDS Fire Report, I love this mock:http://bleacherreport.com/articles/1...-at-every-pick

Rnd 1: Defensive Tackle Star Lotulelei, Utah
Rnd 3: Offensive Tackle David Bakhtiari, Colorado
Rnd 3: Running Back Stepfan Taylor, Stanford
Rnd 4: Inside Linebacker Nico Johnson, Alabama
Rnd 5: Quarterback Zac Dysert, Miami of Ohio
Rnd 6: Safety Earl Wolff, North Carolina State
Rnd 6: Wide Receiver Denard Robinson, Michigan (This one sucks..we already have a midget.)
Rnd 7: Tight End Mychal Rivera, Tennessee

Lotulelei- Sucks

Bakhtiari- WTF? There are so many better OTs that can be had at the top of the 3rd round, not to mention better players overall. Terrible pick.

Taylor- Another huge WTF pick. Flopnuts turned me around on him. I like the player, but Christ... late 3rd for this guy? Awful pick.

Johnson- Ehhh... I took him in the CP mock, but ever since I did it out of desperation for a LB, I've really soured on him. He's pretty limited, and I hope people aren't expecting some guy who can do what Jovan Belcher did AND perform other tasks on defense much better.

Dysert- You're right. Great pick here.

Wolff- Maybe. Don't know much about the guy

Robinson- Blech.

Rivera- Pretty good pick.

I hate this mock.

chiefzilla1501 04-07-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9524583)
Big Body.

Big Arm.

Big Ben-like.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/Qlt66vdmIrQ?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

He's also tall, white, and likes to plug it into a tight end even off the field.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-07-2013 02:32 PM

http://nfldraftmonsters.com/rankings...l-qb-rankings/

Mr_Tomahawk 04-08-2013 02:47 PM

Adam Caplan‏@caplannfl11m
Word in scouting community on Dysert: More coaches get involved in watching tape, the better teams feel about him.

silver5liter 04-26-2013 10:35 PM

Bump this, draft dysert

cmh6476 04-27-2013 03:19 PM

our pick?

cmh6476 04-27-2013 03:24 PM

or rather a FB

Mr_Tomahawk 04-27-2013 03:25 PM

Fuuuuuu

Imon Yourside 04-27-2013 03:32 PM

Nope, another headscratcher at 7.

Nomadic1 04-27-2013 03:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9388572)
We don't have an official Zac Dysert thread in the lounge, so I thought I would start one. I think Dysert is the most underrated QB prospect in the draft.

Here, he is playing arguably one of the best teams in the nation last year. He probably leads his team to a victory if his wide receivers don't drop over a half dozen passes.

Zac Dysert has one thing no one else in this draft class has: The ball explodes out of his hand and gets on top of a receiver much more quickly than any other QB in this class - and consistently. In other words, his ability to drive the ball on short, intermediate and even some deep routes is unmatched by any other QB in this class. This was supported by second round stats analysis which indicates a very high level of accuracy to both the intermediate and deep levels.

I think Dysert would be an ideal project QB for Andy Reid to develop behind a starter, even if as a backup plan or develop-and-trade prospect. He would shine in Andy Reid's system consisting of a deep-to-shallow progression based on timing routes because of his ability to get the ball on a rope AT ANY LEVEL of the field.

However, Dysert is a one to two year project, imo. He must be taught to read defenses and work a progression. However, his upside as a pocket passer is tremendous and as a result, he is the third rated QB on my QB Big Board. Discuss.

The Big 10 was kind of crappy last season. I know OSU went undefeated but in reality, the Cal game they lose if it's played anywhere other than the Horse Shoe, they needed an overtime to beat Purdue... It's not like they were Bama or A&M.
Back to the topic though, a prototypical NFL QB such as Nassib or Dysert would have been a safe choice. Of course the ****ing Giants get Nassib LMAO Oh well, they'll probably train him and then trade him for a high ransom later.
Dysert throws SUCCESSFULLY into tight windows and has pretty good pocket awareness.

silver5liter 04-27-2013 03:33 PM

sigh.....

Sweet Daddy Hate 04-27-2013 04:11 PM

There ya' go boys: QB position "addressed". LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

Nightfyre 04-27-2013 04:12 PM

LMAO

Ming the Merciless 04-27-2013 04:44 PM

is a BRONCO

Nightfyre 04-27-2013 04:44 PM

FFFFFUUUUUUUUU

silver5liter 04-27-2013 04:44 PM

Way to go you ****ing pieces of shit

Mile High Mania 04-27-2013 04:45 PM

Enh...

Ming the Merciless 04-27-2013 04:47 PM

SEE IF U CAN CRACK THIS CODE

donkeys:spank::hump::hump::hump: (NYGHTFYRE) THEN

(nyghtfire) :Lin::Lin::deevee::deevee:

Mr_Tomahawk 04-27-2013 04:51 PM

**** you Dorsey!

Nightfyre 04-27-2013 04:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pawnmower (Post 9638209)
SEE IF U CAN CRACK THIS CODE

donkeys:spank::hump::hump::hump: (NYGHTFYRE) THEN

(nyghtfire) :Lin::Lin::deevee::deevee:

Could just have easily substituted :arrow: for the donkeys

It would more aptly sum up my experience as a fan.

Ming the Merciless 04-27-2013 04:54 PM

totally

its ****ing unbelievable

listopencil 04-27-2013 05:34 PM

Nice. He can sit behind Manning and Osweiler.

farmerchief 04-28-2013 07:01 AM

I would rather preferred him to Bray, just for the simple fact, I think he has more going on between his ears! But, hey, maybe Bray just needs to mature, and he has time to do that now.:thumb:

Mile High Mania 04-28-2013 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 9638385)
Nice. He can sit behind Manning and Osweiler.

It was a 7th rounder... all upside, but considering the other gambles they could have taken, I think it was a wasted pick. They won't have 3 QBs on the roster.