ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports Rasslin is CHA CHA LA..LA,LA,LA,LA,LA (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=171830)

Ultra Peanut 11-11-2007 09:56 PM

WHAT THE ****

WORST COMPANY EVER

STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID STUPID HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA

dirk digler 11-11-2007 10:02 PM

English please

Ultra Peanut 11-11-2007 10:11 PM

TNA is amazingly dumb. When you think it's gotten as bad as it could get, they blast through the bottom with dynamite.

The end.

dirk digler 11-11-2007 10:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
TNA is amazingly dumb. When you think it's gotten as bad as it could get, they blast through the bottom with dynamite.

The end.

I hear Booker T was the mystery guest is that what you are talking about?

Ultra Peanut 11-11-2007 10:20 PM

Booker T is the mystery guest. Okay, whatever. The roster's already overloaded, but Booker's cool.

The match. Stupid, unnecessary concept, but whatever.

The finish. Tomko and Styles run out for no apparent reason and help Nash/Angle. Karen Angle comes out for no apparent reason. Sharmell comes out and gets all "no-you-di'int" on Karen's skinny ass. Then, as Nash is about to jackknife Sting, AJ slides the belt to Angle and he lays out Nash before hitting the Olympic Slam on Sting. The ref is in the middle of Karen-Sharmell, again for no apparent reason, so Angle strolls out, retrieves him, and covers Sting for the 1-2-3.

Where was Booker? Uh... ? Why would they set up an obvious kickout spot and then not have Sting, uh... kick out? No apparent reason, of course.

The current popular theory is that Booker saw what a mess TNA was first hand and decided to get the hell out of there.

This was pretty nice, though:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Free Market Gravy
I wonder if Samoa Joe was sitting in the back, watching the latest guy to come in higher on the ladder than him become a non-factor in his debut match with the company.

I wonder if Joe is looking for a gun right now.

Ultra Peanut 11-12-2007 08:37 PM

"You are stupid! I hate you!"

"JERRY STUPID LAWLER!"

<3 Santino

In other news, the entire Smackdown roster has been drafted by Raw. Smackdown has received Todd Grisham and Mr. Kennedy.

Ultra Peanut 11-12-2007 09:22 PM

6_DAYS 23_HOURS 33_MINUTES
BREAK_THE_WALLS
NEXT_MONDAY

Layin' it on a little thick, aren't you WWE?

Andy Kaufman reference? Check.
Montreal Screwjob reference? Check.

Ultra Peanut 11-12-2007 09:44 PM

ANGRY LETTERS A-COMIN'

This Raw is interminable.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-12-2007 09:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ultra Peanut
ANGRY LETTERS A-COMIN'

This Raw is interminable.

You mean a pre-taped semi-main event between a little person and a broadcaster wasn't to your liking??

Ultra Peanut 11-12-2007 09:54 PM

Coach as Khali was actually amusing for a minute, but what the **** was the rest of that? An empty arena (reminded me of the Benoit tribute show at first), a hilariously offensive Indian accent for a guy with no accent, and it went on for like eight minutes. Jesus Christ.

And the Lawler vs. midgets flashback didn't exactly make the Hornswoggle bit look any better.

And I don't give a **** about this main event. Why am I even watching this shit?

MASS EFFECT COMMERCIAL JESUS WILL THE TORTURE NEVER END

Mecca 11-12-2007 09:59 PM

No one cares about the midget yet he gets on TV every week.

Ultra Peanut 11-12-2007 10:06 PM

Oooh, a cluster**** finish. Who saw that coming? WE'REOUTTATIMESEEYOUONTHUNDER

Someone needs to rub the writers' noses in this Raw.

Al Bundy 11-12-2007 10:35 PM

I watched the UCF- UAB game the other night and Coach was doing the play by play. He actually does a VERY good job at it.

Ultra Peanut 11-13-2007 01:38 AM

I watched that, too. It's bizarre hearing his voice while watching football.

'Hamas' Jenkins 11-13-2007 07:01 PM

1 Attachment(s)
For UP: