ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs You scared? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267541)

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:33 PM

Good ****ing God, Zach.

You sound like Denise.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197301)
Good ****ing God, Zach.

You sound like Denise.

How can you not see all these things go together to paint a picture of an organization that does not "get it"

Spott 12-10-2012 04:35 PM

Hell, I'm 40 and this dry spell started before I was born. But if Pioli and Romeo are here next year and we don't take a QB, I am throwing out all of my Chiefs stuff and either finding a new team or I just won't have a favorite NFL team.

Molitoth 12-10-2012 04:35 PM

We'll see after the draft.

If they do not draft Geno Smith, I will really not give two shits and continue to just watch the Lions.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Spott (Post 9197308)
Hell, I'm 40 and this dry spell started before I was born. But if Pioli and Romeo are here next year and we don't take a QB, I am throwing out all of my Chiefs stuff and either finding a new team or I just won't have a favorite NFL team.

Parker doesn't understand why you are that bent out of shape.

BossChief 12-10-2012 04:40 PM

Sounds like this photographer signed over the rights to the pictures that are all around the stadium.

He should be proud.

I'm sure he got compensated.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197311)
Parker doesn't understand why you are that bent out of shape.

ROFL

Yep, you're a ****ing drama queen. Congratulations, Denise.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9197324)
Sounds like this photographer signed over the rights to the pictures that are all around the stadium.

He should be proud.

I'm sure he got compensated.

What? He didn't sign over those rights for that usage and was not compensated properly and he had to sue them.

BigMeatballDave 12-10-2012 04:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197301)
Good ****ing God, Zach.

You sound like Denise.

LOL Precisely.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197305)
How can you not see all these things go together to paint a picture of an organization that does not "get it"

Because Clark and Lamar aren't the same person.

Clark fired Carl Peterson after 2 seasons, something Lamar couldn't do in TEN.

I'm not going to hang it all up after Clark's first hire, especially when that first hire is about to get fired.

Bearcat 12-10-2012 04:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197297)
If you're THAT bent out of shape about the ownership of the team, move on.

I wish it was that easy... I wish there was another stadium with the atmosphere of mid-90s Arrowhead just down the street, or even simply a competitive football team above the level of NCAA Division II that didn't require a 3+ hour drive.

I watched maybe 2 minutes of the game yesterday, only because the Browns showed up on the RedZone channel a few times, and I haven't paid for a ticket since the home opener last year... so I guess I've moved on in that sense.... but damn, it sucks.

Gonzo 12-10-2012 04:43 PM

I'm not scared about it... I'ts like the apocalypse, just sit back and enjoy it. There's nothing you can do about it anyway.
If the Chiefs take Geno and get a proven winning coach, (say Reid, Gruden, etc) then this team will progress quickly.
If they draft Tyson Sims-Dorsey and select Todd McDaniels as coach, then sit back and enjoy the ass rape.

|Zach| 12-10-2012 04:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9197330)
Because Clark and Lamar aren't the same person.

Clark fired Carl Peterson after 2 seasons, something Lamar couldn't do in TEN.

I'm not going to hang it all up after Clark's first hire, especially when that first hire is about to get fired.

You're right. Lamar at least won a few things before he let the organization rot on the vine...Clark just thought he would fast forward through all that.

htismaqe 12-10-2012 04:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 9197340)
You're right. Lamar at least won a few things before he let the organization rot on the vine...Clark just thought he would fast forward through all that.

ROFL

Hammock Parties 12-10-2012 04:46 PM

Pretty sure Hank got screwed over because of Pioli.