ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   KU **** OFFICIAL 2012 Kansas Football Repository Thread **** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=253033)

Fritz88 11-29-2011 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8154813)
LOL Come the **** on. I used to think you were trying to have a discussion, but this is clearly a troll post.

Its a realistic , maybe slim, possibility. But it could happen. Go and see Taits 4:44 pm update and the list of new potential coaches. All are almost unknowns who fit the nice guy and moderate experience bill.

Your classification of troll posts is comical. Why would I troll a KU thread?

Dumb****.
Posted via Mobile Device

Mr. Plow 11-29-2011 10:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8154959)
You mean basketball isn't important to schools with football programs?

If being middle of the pack in the Big 12 = football program....we can do that.

Pants 11-29-2011 10:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8154959)
You mean basketball isn't important to schools with football programs?

OSU says hi and they actually have a football program.

LULZ

Silock 11-29-2011 10:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8155103)
Its a realistic , maybe slim, possibility. But it could happen. Go and see Taits 4:44 pm update and the list of new potential coaches. All are almost unknowns who fit the nice guy and moderate experience bill.

Your classification of troll posts is comical. Why would I troll a KU thread?

Dumb****.
Posted via Mobile Device

1) Tait's list is not Zenger's list.

2) Saying that Leach isn't even going to be considered is stupid. The guy can clearly coach, and BGL would probably like him because he had a fantastic graduation rate at TT, IIRC.

3) I don't know why you'd troll a KU thread. But you're the one being a dumb**** here.

Saul Good 11-29-2011 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8155163)
OSU says hi and they actually have a football program.

LULZ

OSU doesn't care about basketball. They show up for Duke, but that doesn't mean basketball matters to them in general.

|Zach| 11-29-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8155174)
OSU doesn't care about basketball. They show up for Duke, but that doesn't mean basketball matters to them in general.

Went and saw my family in SEC country. My cousin is a life long Mississippi St fan. I floated your "no such thing as a basketball school" theory and asked him about Florida fans. He chuckled and nodded.

|Zach| 11-29-2011 11:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8155167)
3) I don't know why you'd troll a KU thread. But you're the one being a dumb**** here.

I can confirm this.

Pants 11-29-2011 11:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 8155174)

Ya, only 15,000 people showed up to see them slaughter Jackson State, whatever that is.

Meanwhile in Columbia... *crickets*

Pants 11-29-2011 11:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8155177)
Went and saw my family in SEC country. My cousin is a life long Mississippi St fan. I floated your "no such thing as a basketball school" theory and asked him about Florida fans. He chuckled and nodded.

You don't have to be a "basketball school" for your fans to care enough to show up. I'm sure the Tiger BB players love fans like Saul Good, though.

Fritz88 11-29-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Silock (Post 8155167)
1) Tait's list is not Zenger's list.

2) Saying that Leach isn't even going to be considered is stupid. The guy can clearly coach, and BGL would probably like him because he had a fantastic graduation rate at TT, IIRC.

Tait is considered one of the top sources for KU news at the moment.

I never said he is not going to be considered, I said I wouldn't be surprised if he's not considered. Nothing official as of yet. Everyone jumped at Harbaugh thinking he was coming and we ended up with Gill. Isn't that enough of a precedent for idiots like you?

I was simply stating my opinion and you accused me of trolling. Not sure what that says about you except being a clear dumbass.
Posted via Mobile Device

Fritz88 11-29-2011 11:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8155179)
I can confirm this.

Zach seizing the moment to throw his jabs. No surprise there.

Weren't you a final four in the CP douchebag poll?

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach| 11-29-2011 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8155205)
Zach seizing the moment to throw his jabs. No surprise there.

Weren't you a final four in the CP douchebag poll?

LMAO
Posted via Mobile Device

There is no right or wrong moment to laugh at you being at you. It is a consistent thing that can be done at any time.

Fritz88 11-29-2011 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by |Zach| (Post 8155207)
There is no right or wrong moment to laugh at you being a troll. It is a consistent thing that can be commented on at any time.

Still a douchebag according to many CPers.

LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

|Zach| 11-29-2011 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 8155211)
Still a douchebag according to many CPers.

LOL
Posted via Mobile Device

I have no idea how I get up in the mornings. But it is a fact I got a lot of sensitive KU fans all wound up and emotional.

Come what may...

Saul Good 11-29-2011 11:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Pants (Post 8155190)
You don't have to be a "basketball school" for your fans to care enough to show up. I'm sure the Tiger BB players love fans like Saul Good, though.

They should. I went to two basketball games and a football game over the last 2 weeks. That said, I'd happily lose 5 more basketball games to win one football game.