ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet ChiefsPlanet 2013 Douche of the Year-Round Three-The Douchy Elite Eight (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272261)

El Jefe 04-19-2013 08:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9602938)
This is in such poor taste right now. How pathetic can you be.

Lulz

patteeu 04-19-2013 08:02 AM

Quote:

Why?

Frazod 04-19-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

:crybaby:

Saul Good 04-19-2013 08:10 AM

If grown men who are fat and bald with goatees can't vote to call each other douches on the internet, the terrorists win.

Frazod 04-19-2013 08:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saul Good (Post 9602982)
If grown men who are fat and bald with goatees can't vote to call each other douches on the internet, the terrorists win.

:crybaby:

I wondered how long it would take Saul to start crying about this.

Sorry you didn't get nominated this year. Is that why you've been so ****y over the past couple of days?

loochy 04-19-2013 08:48 AM

why can i only vote for 1? is your poll screwed up?

why can't we just vote for whoever and the top 4 move on?

AussieChiefsFan 04-19-2013 08:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9603114)
why can i only vote for 1? is your poll screwed up?

why can't we just vote for whoever and the top 4 move on?

Quote:

No more multiple choice - from here on out, one douche, one vote. So choose your douche carefully.

loochy 04-19-2013 08:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9603118)

that's super gay. the levels of douche are so high that one can't decide!

That's like trying to decide who is the hottest girl - it just can't be done

Bambi 04-19-2013 08:52 AM

So Frazod, since you refuse to make your disparaging statements about the bombings in Boston public and only to me via rep messages you may want to man up and let everyone know how you really feel.

Frazod 04-19-2013 09:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9603128)
So Frazod, since you refuse to make your disparaging statements about the bombings in Boston public and only to me via rep messages you may want to man up and let everyone know how you really feel.

I'm pretty sure I made my feelings clear about that in DC. I don't ever put anything in a neg rep comment I wouldn't expect the shitbag recipient to post openly. That's how the interwebz work, Bambi.

If you want to post it here, that's fine. I certainly won't begrudge you a chance to openly campaign for yourself. But personally, I try not to subject non-DC types to DC-crap. And believe me, non-DC types are the only reason people other than you have received votes.

Bambi 04-19-2013 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Douchemaster General (Post 9603158)
I'm pretty sure I made my feelings clear about that in DC. I don't ever put anything in a neg rep comment I wouldn't expect the shitbag recipient to post openly. That's how the interwebz work, Bambi.

If you want to post it here, that's fine. I certainly won't begrudge you a chance to openly campaign for yourself. But personally, I try not to subject non-DC types to DC-crap. And believe me, non-DC types are the only reason people other than you have received votes.

No need to post it here. This thread is headed just in the direction I had hoped.

Frazod 04-19-2013 09:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Piers Morgan (Post 9603206)
No need to post it here. This thread is headed just in the direction I had hoped.

Everybody seems to be enjoying it except for you and your white knight Saul.

Sorry about that. LMAO

crazycoffey 04-19-2013 09:30 AM

You should probably take the top five, then the next can be top three then final poll to pick a winner.

Frazod 04-19-2013 09:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by crazycoffey (Post 9603232)
You should probably take the top five, then the next can be top three then final poll to pick a winner.

Heh. As much as the ensuing whining would bring me joy, alas, the next poll will be the end of it.

Hootie 04-19-2013 09:38 AM

I guess I have to stir the pot to get this a little closer.

Let's see...

one time I had sex with a girl who was reeruned and paralyzed...she was also passed out drunk because I soaked a package of twizzlers in moonshine and sold them to her for a priced marked up 3 times higher than regular store price

I think made her listen to "Trouble" by Taylor Swift on repeat for 5 hours.