ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Will Dwayne Bowe's baggage scare teams away? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269906)

J Diddy 02-11-2013 05:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9394628)
Two completely asinine posts. :facepalm:

So you'd rather have a flashy guy who racks up 200 yards in a blowout then a guy who scores a touchdown with the game on the line? Check.

This is good thinking though. Really advanced, actually, because I hear the NFL is going away from traditional scoring and moving to fantasy football scoring.

Sweet Daddy Hate 02-11-2013 06:00 PM

just resign the poor little ****er already...
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-11-2013 06:01 PM

Bowe has caught go ahead scores late against Minnesota and Indy in the last couple years and that was without even putting much thought into it. Also, tied a game against the Faid that almost put us in the postseason the year before last if Succop didn't get blocked a minute later.

O.city 02-11-2013 06:01 PM

Ok, I know I read it here somewhere, Clay where or when did you hear we are close with Bowe?

J Diddy 02-11-2013 06:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dave (Post 9394639)
Stop. You are going to confuse them with facts.

Like the fact excluding this year he's 4th in dropped passes.

Brock 02-11-2013 06:07 PM

Yeah, all that baggage that nobody can seem to name.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9394668)
Like the fact excluding this year he's 4th in dropped passes.

Who are the top three?
Posted via Mobile Device

Pasta Little Brioni 02-11-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JASONSAUTO (Post 9394709)
Who are the top three?
Posted via Mobile Device

....and Sauto ends the discussion. Nice.

saphojunkie 02-11-2013 06:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9394399)
Maybe because the drops he has are more memorable. I don't give a crap if the wide receiver makes a 100 beautiful catches in a season if he drops easy ones that could win games in the end zone.

Oh his drops are SO much more memorable.

jackass. :rolleyes:

Frankie 02-11-2013 06:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by J Diddy (Post 9394649)
So you'd rather have a flashy guy who racks up 200 yards in a blowout then a guy who scores a touchdown with the game on the line? Check.

a lot of those games that the last TD would have won we were in striking distance because BOWE made great TD catches.

OnTheWarpath15 02-11-2013 06:42 PM

Yeah, baggage.

Like when he was banned from participating in high school athletics in Virginia.

Or when he wrestled his college WR coach to the ground by the neck in a fit of rage.

Or when he failed multiple drug tests that his college HC swept under the rug, or the one he failed while at the NFL combine.

Or that he's an entitled ****stain, playing only when he wants to, and blaming headaches when he doesn't.

Oh, wait. That's Percy Harvin. The guy who actually HAS BAGGAGE, yet the media ignores it.

Bowe's the bad guy. Hope like hell we re-sign this goddamn menace to society.

HotCarl 02-11-2013 06:43 PM

Bowe is the type of player we didn't used to let get away. We may have been spendthrift to a fault in the past at a few positions, we may have had some tough negotiations, but the cornerstones like Holmes and Gonzalez were locked up.

SAUTO 02-11-2013 06:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9394726)

Might as well keep it honest at least, I mean if the top there are slappy MC slapperson and his blind brothers then he has a point.

I'm doubting it's them though
Posted via Mobile Device

Frankie 02-11-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PGM (Post 9394726)

Off topic, but I read his user name as Jason's Auto which would mean Sauto is the wrong reference. But then I may be wrong. :)

SAUTO 02-11-2013 06:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OnTheWarpath58 (Post 9394751)
Yeah, baggage.

Like when he was banned from participating in high school athletics in Virginia.

Or when he wrestled his college WR coach to the ground by the neck in a fit of rage.

Or when he failed multiple drug tests that his college HC swept under the rug, or the one he failed while at the NFL combine.

Or that he's an entitled ****stain, playing only when he wants to, and blaming headaches when he doesn't.

Oh, wait. That's Percy Harvin. The guy who actually HAS BAGGAGE, yet the media ignores it.

Bowe's the bad guy. Hope like hell we re-sign this goddamn menace to society.

this. And you spelled out my reasons to pass on harvin to a t
Posted via Mobile Device