ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   ChiefsPlanet Who is the biggest Homer on Chiefsplanet? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=289009)

TimBone 12-08-2014 03:43 PM

Who is the biggest Homer on Chiefsplanet?

So, we all know that CP leans toward negativity and has no problem criticizing the Chiefs organization. It's been stated many times that there is no point in rival fans bashing the Chiefs, because we do a fine job of that on our own.

That being said, even this site has its homers. So, who are the blind supporters of the Chiefs? Who defends them even when there's nothing to defend?

I've come up with three names that have stuck out to me over my short two year existence. These are probably weak names, but I haven't been here very long, so cut me some ****ing slack.

The three I noticed are Marcellus, Dane (although I saw him give up hope last week), and Big Meatball Dave. I believe he was BCD and Big Chief Dave prior to that.

Who am I missing? Call out the homers!

Also, Homers of other teams on the board. We know that Rustshack fella would blow the entire starting lineup of Iowa State if they'd have him. Let's call our those dudes as well.

Bufkin 12-08-2014 03:45 PM

Mother****er Jones and Hamas Jenkins.

Eleazar 12-08-2014 03:45 PM

I don't think there are any really over the top homers here. Those people would have migrated to Athan's playground long ago, where they can powder each other's bottoms in peace.

Reerun_KC 12-08-2014 03:46 PM

This is what I do to homers

http://www.gifbin.com/bin/042009/124...ng-the-dog.gif

Bufkin 12-08-2014 03:47 PM

Admittedly, I'm a homer when the topic of Eric Fisher comes up. Until he's found dead, I won't give up the notion that he'll be in Canton someday.

Unless he's found dead in Canton. In that case, I'll be right and wrong.

The Franchise 12-08-2014 03:47 PM

Marcellus. Hands down.

TimBone 12-08-2014 03:48 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 11178466)
I don't think there are any really over the top homers here. Those people would have migrated to Athan's playground long ago, where they can powder each other's bottoms in peace.

I agree...even the guys I listed aren't terrible. There's got to be somebody arguing against the masses in the mega threads though.

Gonzo 12-08-2014 03:48 PM

What's the ****ing point of this thread? Calling out people that support their teams through everything? Why bother?

Maybe we should start a "biggest attention whore" thread... I could get behind something like that.

ILChief 12-08-2014 03:49 PM

I was until yesterday. That pathetic two minute drill did me in

Bufkin 12-08-2014 03:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11178481)
What's the ****ing point of this thread? Calling out people that support their teams through everything? Why bother?

Maybe we should start a "biggest attention whore" thread... I could get behind something like that.

Calling out a harmless thread that means no offense that was started by one of the better posters on CP (and a guy who is unanimously respected).

We get it man, you have a huge dick. A dick that puts all of these other mods to shame.

Pablo 12-08-2014 03:51 PM

The homers are all dead inside after the last three weeks. I have to believe that the finish to yesterday's game was enough to snuff out the brightest of homer flames.

If anyone can power through after that, I would be amazed. There is a guy with an ant avatar (blackops?) that seems to have the willpower. Probably a former Arrowhead Pride guy or some such site.

ThaVirus 12-08-2014 03:53 PM

Who is the biggest Homer on Chiefsplanet?

RunKC. That may not be his name. Has, what I think is, an anime cartoon character as his avi. I usually only glance at avis out of the corner of my eye but it seems like the character is pointing something.

mikey23456 or whatever his name is. Hates Obama and gays. He usually hangs out in DC.

Marcellus.

All come to mind first..

Gonzo 12-08-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bufkin (Post 11178487)
Calling out a harmless thread that means no offense that was started by one of the better posters on CP (and a guy who is unanimously respected).

We get it man, you have a huge dick. A dick that puts all of these other mods to shame.

Meh, I just don't get it I guess. I know when I was young and stupid I would support them no matter what dipshittery would occur.
Of course I grew up and have learned to hate everything.

And thank you. It is quite massive.

hometeam 12-08-2014 03:53 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dicky McElephant (Post 11178477)
Marcellus. Hands down.

First thought that came to my head as well.

TimBone 12-08-2014 03:54 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 11178481)

Lighten up, man. Lots of threads on CP serve no purpose. Just having a bit of fun.

I like your idea, though.