ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs *****OFFICIAL Draft Geno Smith Thread***** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269031)

Hammock Parties 01-19-2013 02:36 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9332405)
<iframe src="http://player.vimeo.com/video/57730950" width="500" height="281" frameborder="0" webkitallowfullscreen="" mozallowfullscreen="" allowfullscreen=""></iframe>

****as be shootin' the gif like they for real
But when it jumps, they ain't got no murder skills
So Bill just chops 'em down, watch 'em fall
And cut they ass head to toe, jaw to jaw

AussieChiefsFan 01-19-2013 02:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoWalrus (Post 9332423)
****as be shootin' the gif like they for real
But when it jumps, they ain't got no murder skills
So Bill just chops 'em down, watch 'em fall
And cut they ass head to toe, jaw to jaw

ROFL

Sorter 01-19-2013 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9332411)
I agree. His Mizzou tape was fantastic IMO. If there is a guy who I want us to take at 34 (or move up in the 25-32 range), it's him.

Just finished watching the Rutgers tape.

Prelimary thoughts: Struggled with pressure from DBs (could also be a protection issue, there is one instance where a LG completely missed on a twist whilst the LT and RB picked up the blitz) but overall, wasn't bad. Missed a few throws but was mainly consistent and led them on a nice drive that could have potentially tied it up only to be plagued by drops (in coverage; NFL Wrs probably make the catch but IIRC Lemon was jacked on one of them).

Rambozo 01-19-2013 08:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sorter (Post 9331342)
Well, since they'll have a different playcaller, primarily they'll watch 2011. HOwever, they aren't going to completely throw out their film from last year, especially if they were evaluating individual players (example, evaluating players that will be UFAs)

It's beyond stupid to throw out Wilson's tape from this year. There are some solid things he did and some not so solid plays. To completely discount the negatives or both is just ****ing dumb.

I didn't completely throw it out. Again, I compared Geno's 2012 tape to Wilson's 2011 tape. I compared the best of both of them. I'm not discounting anything.

O.city 01-19-2013 09:09 AM

My problem with nassib is for him to be successful and them to win games this year, they had to pull the reins on him and make him a game manager. I like his upside, but he would take a good amount of polishing before he was even close.

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 09:10 AM

Screw Nassib when we can have take a better QB with our first pick. No need to dance around it.

ChiefMojo 01-19-2013 09:53 AM

I'd rather have Dysert than Nassib personally if we are going 2nd round with no Geno/Wilson.

RealSNR 01-19-2013 10:50 AM

Nassib has a ****ing stupid name. What country is that from? ****tardistan?

Pasta Little Brioni 01-19-2013 10:51 AM

So, we can have the best QB in the draft, but we are going to settle for number 4 or 5. Jeez, that would be stupid.

Hammock Parties 01-19-2013 10:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9332916)
Nassib has a ****ing stupid name. What country is that from? ****tardistan?

I don't trust white boys with terrorist names.

Al Qaeda plant?

HolyHat 01-19-2013 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by O.city (Post 9332721)
My problem with nassib is for him to be successful and them to win games this year, they had to pull the reins on him and make him a game manager. I like his upside, but he would take a good amount of polishing before he was even close.

I like Nassib, but the fact that he couldnt beat out that focktard basketball player from Duke (Paulis?) who went to play 1 year for Cuse is a little bit scary...

htismaqe 01-19-2013 11:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9332120)
See what I did there? :)

You did nothing. 100% of all Bobby Petrino QBs have failed.

100% of spread QBs have not.

ARGUMENT FAIL. Try again.

milkman 01-19-2013 11:57 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tk13 (Post 9329772)
@ShawnZobel_DHQ
Just leaving IMG Academy. My opinion: Geno Smith most talented but erratic, Tyler Wilson the most NFL-ready, Zac Dysert improving quickly

@ShawnZobel_DHQ
Wilson owns best footwork of the three. Geno's very long w/ elongated footwork & throwing delivery but can throw a strike with best of em

I see the elongated footwork, and when he gets that fixed, his passes wil leave a trail, much like a comet.

His arm strength is very good, even with the elongated step, or the throws off the back foot.

I don't, however see the longated delivery.

He has as quick a release as any.

HolyHat 01-19-2013 11:58 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9333035)
I see the elongated footwork, and when he gets that fixed, his passes wil leave a trail, much like a comet.

His arm strength is very good, even with the elongated step, or the throws off the back foot.

I don't, however see the longated delivery.

He has as quick a release as any.

Well its hard to be nimble on 3 legs

milkman 01-19-2013 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by @KCsporting (Post 9333039)
Well its hard to be nimble on 3 legs

Geno be nimble
Geno be quick.

Geno kick ass
From Joe Robbie to Candlestick.