ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Let's talk about the Broncos (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=317650)

Simply Red 10-27-2018 12:10 PM

Trying not to count my chickens before they hatch.

KC 112 Denver 3

Coochie liquor 10-27-2018 12:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Halfcan (Post 13846853)
We have beat them 4 straight times in Denver now and 6 in a row overall. I really want to see that 7th win to tie up our record in the 2010's.

Mahomes will have 3 wins against the Donks- two of them on the road. :)

Yeah it’s gonna be sweet. Hopefully we can finish up and not just have that streak as bragging rights. But it’s going on 1138 days since they’ve beaten us. Lmao I don’t see a situation where Andy doesn’t put clown shoes on radio and help Failway do the inevitable!

Halfcan 10-27-2018 01:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Simply Red (Post 13846893)
Trying not to count my chickens before they hatch.

KC 112 Denver 3

ROFL

If the Defense plays like they did last week- it is going to be a long day for the beat up Donks.

Let's not forget what the Jets did to them. The Jets...

Halfcan 10-27-2018 01:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Coochie liquor (Post 13846894)
Yeah it’s gonna be sweet. Hopefully we can finish up and not just have that streak as bragging rights. But it’s going on 1138 days since they’ve beaten us. Lmao I don’t see a situation where Andy doesn’t put clown shoes on radio and help Failway do the inevitable!

Mahomes already has two 4th quarter come from behind wins on the road against these guys. Amazing!

FAX 10-27-2018 02:01 PM

I believe the donks are putting too much pressure on themselves prior to this deal. In fact, I think they've gone a little nuts over there.

I've listened to a number of their press conferences and most of the guys (including the HC and GM) are referring to this game as a "must win" and a "season defining" contest. Okay, then ... if that's how you feel. Those seem like odd descriptions of a game you play halfway through the season (even considering it's against a division opponent).

Add in the bizarre episodes of the past week, the rumors about key players being on the trading block, and the legal problems associated with ownership, and you have all the makings of a team that's self-destructing before our very eyes. This game should be the final nail in Vance's coffin and spell the end of the donks' 2018 season.

And are we 100% certain that wasn't real cocaine?

FAX

Halfcan 10-27-2018 02:07 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by FAX (Post 13847076)
I believe the donks are putting too much pressure on themselves prior to this deal. In fact, I think they've gone a little nuts over there.

I've listened to a number of their press conferences and most of the guys (including the HC and GM) are referring to this game as a "must win" and a "season defining" contest. Okay, then ... if that's how you feel. Those seem like odd descriptions of a game you play halfway through the season (even considering it's against a division opponent).

Add in the bizarre episodes of the past week, the rumors about key players being on the trading block, and the legal problems associated with ownership, and you have all the makings of a team that's self-destructing before our very eyes. This game should be the final nail in Vance's coffin and spell the end of the donks' 2018 season.

And are we 100% certain that wasn't real cocaine?

FAX

As messed up as Chad Crazy Eyes was - I am guessing some kind of fake MJ. People have done some weird shit on that.

htismaqe 10-27-2018 02:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 13846285)
I don't think it matters much. Schwartz has pretty much owned Miller. I cannot remember an offensive lineman in my 40 years of watching football who dominated a one on one matchup against an elite pass rusher, and supposed elite defender, the way Schwartz has dominated Von Miller.

I remember when we signed Schwartz that Von Miller was sighted as one of the reasons we signed him. After the Denver game there was a stat that said in 7 career head to head matchups Schwartz had only given up 4.5 sacks to Miller, but had allowed ZERO in the last 4 meetings.

He isn't flashy, but he has started every game of his career, and has never missed a game.

Sent from my LG-H932 using Tapatalk

Oh it matters. Schwarts has "pretty much" owned Miller. But if Miller is hurt, it will be complete domination.

BlackOp 10-27-2018 02:36 PM

KC has outscored opponents 28-0 in the 1 quarter at home.

Denver will get behind and Keesum will start forcing the issue. 2 INT day as he tries to do his best Mahomes impression with 25% of the arm strength....I think Ford might get him for a strip.

I dont think this game will be close at all...Denver has played KC tight in the thin air. KC has taken them to the woodshed @Arrowhead.

carcosa 10-27-2018 03:46 PM

CAN'T WAIT 2 CRUSH DA DONX

Hammock Parties 10-27-2018 03:49 PM

Keenum is gonna meltdown under the pressure of a season changing week against goat jr...4 picks and at least one pick six.

pugsnotdrugs19 10-27-2018 04:06 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hammock Parties (Post 13847206)
Keenum is gonna meltdown under the pressure of a season changing week against goat jr...4 picks and at least one pick six.

That would be fun...

I wanna see Mahomes dice them up for about 5-6 tuddys. Tired of hearing about how their defense is the one that can contain the Chiefs best.

FAX 10-27-2018 04:22 PM

Do you guys remember how Wally went with the Jumbo Package (one of my favorite all-time appellations and very meaningful in my life, BTW) at the end of the Stoolers game?

I liked that decision and the result (9 Hunt yards on 1st down while the Stoolers knew what was coming and couldn't stop it).

I'm simply mentioning it because I think we can run on these guys now that Spencer is all warmed up and everything. I predict 1 million rushing yards on Sunday.

FAX

KChiefs1 10-27-2018 07:18 PM

Chase Keesum doesn’t have a chance.

Hog's Gone Fishin 10-27-2018 07:24 PM

15 moar ours

FlaChief58 10-27-2018 07:27 PM

Kind of sad that none of the resident donkey lovers are here to run smack.