ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs McNabb thinks Cassel can fit in Reid's system (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269951)

Lonewolf Ed 02-12-2013 12:59 PM

The only system they need to fit Cassel into is a septic system. FLUSH!

ModSocks 02-12-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Messier (Post 9396304)
Cassel won't start another game for the Chiefs. I equate this to the scare in that week after the season that SP wasn't gone yet, that he was gonna stay on as GM. We should've taken a step back and thought logically. There was no way SP was staying, and there's no way Reid is going to try and sell Cassel as his QB.

This.

Matt Cassel is a regime killer. Bad QB's get Coaches/GM's fired, and people actually think Reid would feel good about starting a regime killer? Yeah right.

HemiEd 02-12-2013 01:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Reerun_KC (Post 9396160)
Yet there were people here wanting us to bring in McNabb just a few short years ago...

Who?

Chris Meck 02-12-2013 01:14 PM

Cassel's just not a starting quality QB. It's not his fault Pioli couldn't tell that.

That being said, sometimes it's time for people to move on, and you can't keep Cassel around here in KC. You just can't, and there's no reason to. Mediocre backups are easy to come by. Hell, you can just keep Quinn around for that.

alpha_omega 02-12-2013 01:14 PM

McNabb doesn't get that it doesn't matter what he COULD do.

This franchise needs a fresh start at the position. End of story.

Rain Man 02-12-2013 01:16 PM

When can we cut Cassel and stop this stuff?

Seriously. I don't know. What's the earliest date we can cut him? Is it March 1st?

I've got nothing against the guy, and I hope he goes to an NFC team and has a great career, or that he goes to an AFC team and continues on his current career progression for a long time. But his time in Kansas City needs to end.

htismaqe 02-12-2013 01:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Detoxing (Post 9396558)
This.

Matt Cassel is a regime killer. Bad QB's get Coaches/GM's fired, and people actually think Reid would feel good about starting a regime killer? Yeah right.

This.

htismaqe 02-12-2013 01:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9396572)

Seriously. I don't know. What's the earliest date we can cut him? Is it March 1st?

I've got nothing against the guy, and I hope he goes to an NFC team and has a great career, or that he goes to an AFC team and continues on his current career progression for a long time. But his time in Kansas City needs to end.

We can cut him any time. There's financial benefits to doing it at certain times.

He's technically under contract for 2 more years so there's no real significance to the start of free agency or anything like that, though.

Beef Supreme 02-12-2013 01:20 PM

He must have been talking about Reid's digestive system. I think he could fit in there.

tony77 02-12-2013 01:29 PM

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

houstonwhodat 02-12-2013 01:38 PM

Macnab is an IDIOT

RealSNR 02-12-2013 01:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rain Man (Post 9396572)

He likes helping cancer kids. He should get a job with the Children's Miracle Network.

Sorter 02-12-2013 02:00 PM

McNabb driving the fail truck.

http://picchore.com/wp-content/uploa...-bank-roof.gif

Strongside 02-12-2013 02:03 PM

McNabb also thinks he's a good TV personality.

Deberg_1990 02-12-2013 02:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9396583)
We can cut him any time. There's financial benefits to doing it at certain times.

He's technically under contract for 2 more years so there's no real significance to the start of free agency or anything like that, though.

ah.....well if thats the case then they probably keep him at least until after the draft and FA as protection to see how things shake out. What do you think?