ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   Alt chiefs planet mock draft (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269621)

chiefscafan 02-26-2013 10:26 AM

Thanks mr. Flopnuts I just want to do a mock draft. It is my friend I'm not drafting for them don't know many times or how I can show you.

I just like to talk chiefs football don't understand why some on here just attack everything I say and twist it. Call me a know it all when I'm admitting I was right about some things and wrong bout others.

All I've ever wanted to do was talk football this is why I post and then leave because it becomes frustrating on here that is all.

This mock will be legit as I said and a lot of fun I'm sorry u won't be part of it. I understand work commitments and wanting to be in the main mock. I have no hard feelings but know this mock will be legit.

crazycoffey 02-26-2013 11:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by sfchief (Post 9438059)
Listen guy
If don't like Alex smith that's fine
I don't care for some dude telling me to shove it up my arse
Just because I'm trying see if there is interest in a player
U stay classy San Diego

It was tongue in cheek from all the "**** Alex smith" sentiment on the main forum. You really shouldn't be such a ****ing sensitive little girl.

I vote no trades at all, but don't give a rat's ass if the majority votes for them. I won't do the trading. Too much for a mock.

Mr. Flopnuts 02-26-2013 02:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefscafan (Post 9440565)
Thanks mr. Flopnuts I just want to do a mock draft. It is my friend I'm not drafting for them don't know many times or how I can show you.

I just like to talk chiefs football don't understand why some on here just attack everything I say and twist it. Call me a know it all when I'm admitting I was right about some things and wrong bout others.

All I've ever wanted to do was talk football this is why I post and then leave because it becomes frustrating on here that is all.

This mock will be legit as I said and a lot of fun I'm sorry u won't be part of it. I understand work commitments and wanting to be in the main mock. I have no hard feelings but know this mock will be legit.

Bro, everything I do when I'm talking shit is just that, shit talking. It's what the guys do. You shouldn't take things so personally. Just my opinion.

As far as the mock goes, I just wanted everyone to be aware in case it was you doing 4 teams. It's really no big deal, but I don't need proof. And I wasn't worried about it. Just so you know, I come here to **** around. You're only the butt of the joke if you allow yourself to be. I guess the long of the short of it is, just relax. It's only the internet.

chiefscafan 02-26-2013 04:32 PM

Thanks again flopnuts. Sorry more sensitive than usual lost my job and struggling to find a new one. Been on here lately for a distraction sorry If I overact.