ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Noss 12-01-2012 06:38 PM

This has me reliving when I heard the news of the death of another Chiefs line backer.
And like that day this is another sad, sad day.

beach tribe 12-01-2012 06:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9166948)
I live on crysler it's just crazy when you hear about this type of this so close to home. and he didn't front of coaches at the ? Saddening

Dude, read a book.

MagicHef 12-01-2012 06:44 PM

I'm very sorry. Darrent Williams' death was the lowest moment of Broncos' fandom for me. Worse even than anything McDaniels did.

I think this is worse than that though, because I can still think of DW as a hero.

beach tribe 12-01-2012 06:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulamau (Post 9168691)
Many Condolences to all Chiefs fans here at the Planet, from many of us Bronco fans over at the Orangemane .. we may be 'friendly' rivals on the field, but share the real sense of sorrow and disbelief at such a senseless tragedy...a feeling we know too all too well with Darrent Williams and Kenny McKinley's too early departures from this life.

Really feel for the families and for Romeo and Pioli ... Romeo has always seemed like a good guy and is well liked in every locker room so far as I can tell and it must be a very difficult night for them both after what they witnessed and were powerless to stop..

Best wishes for a Chiefs recovery in the coming weeks and months,

Hulamau

Pure class.

GloryDayz 12-01-2012 06:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hulamau (Post 9168691)
Many Condolences to all Chiefs fans here at the Planet, from many of us Bronco fans over at the Orangemane .. we may be 'friendly' rivals on the field, but share the real sense of sorrow and disbelief at such a senseless tragedy...a feeling we know too all too well with Darrent Williams and Kenny McKinley's too early departures from this life.

Really feel for the families and for Romeo and Pioli ... Romeo has always seemed like a good guy and is well liked in every locker room so far as I can tell and it must be a very difficult night for them both after what they witnessed and were powerless to stop..

Best wishes for a Chiefs recovery in the coming weeks and months,

Hulamau

Rep...

GloryDayz 12-01-2012 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PackerinMo (Post 9168710)
My condolences to Chiefs nation. This is a horrible tragedy. My prayers go out to all the innocent involved. Its situations like these that put things into perspective and makes you realize there is more to life than just sports.

Rep

BigMeatballDave 12-01-2012 07:05 PM

Wtf, Sly James?

Acting like a Belcher apologist?

Bob Dole 12-01-2012 07:11 PM

The strange part to Bob Dole as he thought about this while sitting in the woods all afternoon, is the realization that these guys, at least coming in to the league, are some of the most head-shrunk and evaluated employees on the freaking planet. How his situation and his mental state could escalate to the level of what he did is just ****ing mind boggling.

Rugby Thompson 12-01-2012 07:13 PM

I heard they did an autopsy of Belcher and he had the brain of an 80 year old man.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 07:14 PM

What the hell is wrong with people.

http://cdn2.sbnation.com/entry_photo...llery_post.jpg

CaliforniaChief 12-01-2012 07:20 PM

Wow. Really, people?

lewdog 12-01-2012 07:24 PM

I feel compassion for both sides (Blecher included) but that compassion for Belcher should not be a public display like a sign or a tribute. There are victims of this who don't need to see that.

dirk digler 12-01-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by feldspar (Post 9169003)
LOL, you guys are hoping that "she had it coming" to a degree? "I did it because she made me mad, your honor."

He killed her on purpose, so that's just plain old murder in my book, no matter what they may have called it in the court of law if was headed to prison (where he belonged) instead of six feet under.

Let's not forget what he did here, and there could not have been a good reason for it.

I don't know where you got your stupid idea from my post.

feldspar 12-01-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9169021)
I'm very sorry. Darrent Williams' death was the lowest moment of Broncos' fandom for me. Worse even than anything McDaniels did.

I think this is worse than that though, because I can still think of DW as a hero.

Why would you think of Darrent Williams as a hero? He was shot in the neck in a drive-by shooting and was killed almost instantly. Where is the heroics in that? Didn't even see it coming, probably.

Now THAT was a tragedy. Darrent Williams was an innocent victim.

ChiefsCountry 12-01-2012 07:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9168621)
No. He was met by Pioli, Crennel and Gibbs in the parking lot. If his intention was to pull a gun on someone other than himself, he would have been met with security.

He murdered the girl, called one of the three and wanted to say goodbye.

Chiefs security called KCPD. They saw Belcher pull up to facility and Crennel was close to the front desk at that time.