ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Can we PLEASE cross Matt Barkley off the list (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267691)

Unsmooth-Moment 12-16-2012 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomSlash (Post 9211955)
i love all you self proclaimed pros just sure this geno cat is going to be great in the NFL, not a one of you even played the sport most likely. Good solid plan kc fans. Keep on predicting the future, i'll be laughing and pointing at all of you cats.

I never stated Geno was going to be great. I stated I wanted Geno as a Chief. He has good upside, but I don't believe people are saying he is the second coming of Peyton Manning.

Quote:

not a one of you even played the sport most likely.

I did play the sport, most likely better than you.

Quote:

Good solid plan kc fans. Keep on predicting the future, i'll be laughing and pointing at all of you cats.

Um, ok.

TomSlash 12-16-2012 03:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SNR (Post 9211883)
Ehhh... it's alright. But I've never been huge on living in hot places. I would much rather it be bone-chilling -40 outside than 100+ with humidity

do you want to crawl in my little pocket and hide boy?

TomSlash 12-16-2012 03:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by milkman (Post 9210674)
I want the first pick, and I want Geno.

I think there's a small separtion between Geno and Tyler Wilson, that will widen as the draft approaches, and then a larger seperation between Wilson and Barkley.

That being said, Matt Barkley is tons better than Cassel.

let me tell you something kid, nobody knows anything yet - they coudl very eaily come into the nfl and not perform. Boy don't you read?

Rasputin 12-16-2012 03:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomSlash (Post 9211979)
let me tell you something kid, nobody knows anything yet - they coudl very eaily come into the nfl and not perform. Boy don't you read?

http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/n...11/dumbass.jpg
/milkman

Jiu Jitsu Jon 12-16-2012 04:01 AM

I'm calling it now, Raiders take Barkley in their 1st round pick...reading about his faith means he's just the kind of guy Reggie McKenzie wants.

McKenzie apparently said at one point that he would pursue players that had strong faith, as it would be less likely that they would embarrass the team with off the field antics.

evolve27 12-16-2012 04:03 AM

Geno plus a loss today = joy

BoneKrusher 12-16-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Noss (Post 9210727)
Yes, Matt Barkley can be crossed off the list.

he was never on my list which consisted of Geno.

RealSNR 12-16-2012 07:41 AM

Dottefan?

Chiefs Pantalones 12-16-2012 08:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9211985)
I'm calling it now, Raiders take Barkley in their 1st round pick...reading about his faith means he's just the kind of guy Reggie McKenzie wants.

McKenzie apparently said at one point that he would pursue players that had strong faith, as it would be less likely that they would embarrass the team with off the field antics.

McKenzie seems like a good guy.

milkman 12-16-2012 09:07 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TomSlash (Post 9211979)

Let me tell you something, dumbass.

I've probably been watching football for more years than you've been wiping your own ass.

Of course nobody 'knows" anything yet.

If anybody "knew" anything, there would never be any Ryan Leafs or Tim Couches.

It's all speculation and projection.

Chief Roundup 12-16-2012 11:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DeezNutz (Post 9211879)
That package? I'm taking it, and most likely walking away with either Wilson or Barkley.

This

htismaqe 12-16-2012 12:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jiu Jitsu Jon (Post 9211985)

The Right 53.

htismaqe 12-16-2012 12:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RunKC (Post 9211887)
Outside of Robert Woods and Marquise Lee, USC has no real talent on offense this year. Their OL is complete dumpster fire, except Khaled Holmes, who was hurt for half the year. Their RB from PSU is okay but nothing great this year.

Add to the fact that Lane Kiffin is a moron and you get a bad situation.

WVU is worse at every position.

And Holgerson had moments where he was WAY worse than Lane Kiffin.