ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Guild Wars 2 updates (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=229381)

patteeu 11-27-2015 12:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Buck (Post 11908431)
I just read through this entire thread because I'm out of town and can't play.

I was looking forward to posts complaining about the ending of the personal story, but I didn't see any. What a let down. It was the last thing I did last night and it took me 6 hours to finish off my personal story (starting midway through chapter 7).

I know it's old as **** content, but the final boss fight was majorly disappointing.

Nobody will probably ever read this post though, so oh well.

I read it. I'm thinking about starting a non-WoW mmo. Aside from your disappointment with the ending of your personal story, do you recommend GW2?

Ragged Robin 11-27-2015 01:43 PM

Quote:

I was looking forward to posts complaining about the ending of the personal story, but I didn't see any. What a let down. It was the last thing I did last night and it took me 6 hours to finish off my personal story (starting midway through chapter 7).

I know it's old as **** content, but the final boss fight was majorly disappointing.

I'm with ya, the storyline was flat and the final boss was a complete joke. When I played this it was all about competitive PvP (not WvW) for me so finishing the storyline was just fluff for me so I didn't really have big expectations for it to begin with.

hometeam 11-27-2015 06:50 PM

Quote:

I never finished it.. 6 80s and never completed personal story.

hometeam 11-27-2015 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 11908693)
I read it. I'm thinking about starting a non-WoW mmo. Aside from your disappointment with the ending of your personal story, do you recommend GW2?

gw2 honestly is an insane amount of content. I have somewhere around 1000 hours.

Try the free account before you buy,

Buck 11-27-2015 09:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by patteeu (Post 11908693)

Yes, its ****ing awesome.

I just finished the content that came out like 3 years ago, and it was bad, but the new stuff is amazing (and the old stuff other than the final boss fight).