ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Poop Bad news (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=301883)

Perineum Ripper 09-01-2016 09:29 AM

Bad news

So the last few months I had been having really bad stomach pain. Would last a few hours at most and would end with me throwing up blood. Started out only doing this about once a week or little more, then it moved up to a few times a week.

I'm hard headed and very stubborn, so I never went to the dr. I just figured my ulcer had come back so I changed my diet around and it felt better for a while. The girlfriend came home one night from a girls night early and found me throwing up blood and made me go to throw dr.

After a few tests and a few different Dr's they decided that I had stomach cancer. Which is fairly uncommon and very uncommon with someone as young as I am. Went back a few days later to see the oncologist and he confirmed that it was cancer and that it was stage 3. Which has a 5 year survival rate of around 20%. He said the low survival rate was due to the majority of people who have it are 70 plus and can't survive treatment. So he said I should be able to beat it. I told him that I have way to much ass to destroy before I die so I sure as hell ain't dying within 5 years. He laughed, girlfriend hit me. All was well in my world.

So I decided to tell you all because besides my girlfriend I haven't told anybody. I have known for about a week now. Thought I would share it with someone and since I have only met a couple of you ****s I figured I would share with all you.

The Franchise 09-01-2016 09:31 AM

**** man....that sucks. Keep your head up.

Chiefnj2 09-01-2016 09:32 AM

Sorry dude.

Best of luck with your treatment. Wishing you a speedy recovery.

Bowser 09-01-2016 09:32 AM

Cancer is the devil. **** cancer. Go kick its ass.

Bwana 09-01-2016 09:34 AM

Sorry to hear that bud, come out swinging and beat it like a circus monkey.

Donger 09-01-2016 09:35 AM

I'm very sorry to hear of your diagnosis. Beat this evil ****er, for you and every victim of this horrible disease.

You'll be in my thoughts.

ThaVirus 09-01-2016 09:35 AM

Based on your posts of slaying so many randoms I assume you're early 30's?

You'll beat this.

Perineum Ripper 09-01-2016 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ThaVirus (Post 12399408)
Based on your posts of slaying so many randoms I assume you're early 30's?

You'll beat this.

I am 29

Thank you..I know I will

Perineum Ripper 09-01-2016 09:41 AM

I appreciate your guys thoughts, prayers whatever it is you do and also the kind words. Helps with the drive to kick ass

wutamess 09-01-2016 09:41 AM

What's the plan as far as treatment? Any new/experimental drugs they're proposing?

LOCOChief 09-01-2016 09:46 AM

Been there and done that and you sound like the kind of cat that's going to kick it's ass Prayers sent, stay strong.

Frosty 09-01-2016 09:48 AM

Seems like a lot of cancer on CP these days. :( Good of luck, mac459.

Perineum Ripper 09-01-2016 09:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by wutamess (Post 12399418)
What's the plan as far as treatment? Any new/experimental drugs they're proposing?

As of right now it is the VA which contracted out the oncology department to Boone Hospital in Columbia MO. So they want to do basic chemo and maybe surgery. They haven't talked much about surgery yet, so I'm guessing they want to see what chemo does for me first.

I'm thinking about calling my aunt, who is a nurse and seeing if she can track down someone who is at the topof the game and seeing if she can pull strings to get me in there to have them check me and see if I can do anything else besides normal chemo and other treatments

Lonewolf Ed 09-01-2016 09:49 AM

I am so sorry to see this. I hate cancer like I never thought possible. Take it from me, when you get treatment, do what they tell you to. Rest, eat what you can, if you are tired then take a nap, and pay attention to whatever side effects you get. I hope it all goes well for you and you come through cancer free. I am at stage IV, and still plugging along, so gear up and whip that stage III cancer. You can do it!

KCUnited 09-01-2016 09:49 AM

Sorry to hear, mac. Best of luck in your treatment.