ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   NFT: Stanley Cup Playoff Thread (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=139326)

Bearcat 04-24-2006 05:42 PM

4-0 Sabres over the Flyers in the first :eek:

Sorry, Otter :(

QuikSsurfer 04-24-2006 05:43 PM

lol
yah, flyers are taking a beating.. only 2 more periods

Sully 04-24-2006 05:44 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
I might have take my wish back about a NJ/Colorado rematch ;)

On a similar note, if there's one hidden talent I have, it's stick-eye coordination. I may not have had a rocket shot, and maybe I fall down a lot, but throw a puck at me, and I'll get a stick on it. :)

I'll always regret that I never learned to play hockey. A few years back, when I was 23-24 years old, I took some skating lessons, inhopes of trying to catch on with one of the adult teams in the Metro area, just for something nw to try out. But I still can't skate very good at all. I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding, and I keep telling myself that as a gift for doing that I'll take more lessons next year.

Bearcat 04-24-2006 06:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sully
I'll always regret that I never learned to play hockey. A few years back, when I was 23-24 years old, I took some skating lessons, inhopes of trying to catch on with one of the adult teams in the Metro area, just for something nw to try out. But I still can't skate very good at all. I'm trying to lose weight for my wedding, and I keep telling myself that as a gift for doing that I'll take more lessons next year.

I had a little bit of interest in the NHL before learning to skate about 6 years ago, but it's really what caused me to fall in love with hockey.... seeing the conditioning and skill needed just so I could usually keep up with everyone else makes me defensive when people say hockey is just a bunch of thugs.

You can start baseball, football, basketball, etc; in high school and make it pro..... people that make it to the NHL start skating when they're old enough to walk.

It takes a lot of time to keep conditioned, but I hope to start playing again when I'm done with school. I'm not that good, but I'm absolutely fearless in pads and love diving around the rink.

Bearcat 04-24-2006 06:28 PM

Nice save PBJ

Put it away Devils.... there's more hockey in 30!

Sully 04-24-2006 06:36 PM

I switched to Carolina v Montreal. Much more entertaining.

Bearcat 04-24-2006 06:40 PM

Wow... You have to go out and play that, Weeks!!

Not that I mind :)

chiefs4me 04-24-2006 07:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish
You got that part right........................

%(/

chiefs4me 04-24-2006 07:27 PM

Let's Go Stars..

Bearcat 04-24-2006 07:31 PM

I'd say they should switch over to the Avalanche game because this one isn't close, but the other one isn't either.... 2-0 Avalanche ROFL

chiefs4me 04-24-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bearcat
I'd say they should switch over to the Avalanche game because this one isn't close, but the other one isn't either.... 2-0 Avalanche ROFL

So, we only play nice when you wanna play nice, huh???:harumph:

DenverChief 04-24-2006 07:36 PM

3-0 avs

Bearcat 04-24-2006 07:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DenverChief
3-0 avs

I was just abou to ask if you've seen all of it so you can recap, but they just showed the goals..... looks like more of the same.... Turco getting no help.

Let's remember, folks, this is the only series (yes, only... someone picked Edmonton) all ESPN analysts could agree on. :p

Bearcat 04-24-2006 07:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
So, we only play nice when you wanna play nice, huh???:harumph:

I speak the truth, and I can't be responsible for the truth hurting.

Fish 04-24-2006 08:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chiefs4me
%(/

:loser:

3-0 Avs.....

http://images.tsn.ca/images/stories/...theo_86089.jpg

He's all like..... "sup bitches........"