ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Life How do you pronounce the word pecan? (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268310)

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263052)
The rest of the country is the outback. That's where Crocodile Dundee lives.

ROFL

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 03:33 AM

I was soon people from other countries think we're sad lazy slobs. which could be true for a lot of America, but I think the large majority are very hard working people with good values.

a lot of people here in America seem to hate America. but I love it for the same reason I love the chiefs, its my home.

I could never turn my back on the Kansas City Chiefs, because I grew up driving past the stadiums everyday, and those are some beautiful stadiums.

Well, I think I'm broke down. good night, be safe

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:33 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263058)
Not true at all.

Australia seems like a country full of great people, plenty of culture yet plenty of pure, mostly empty land to explore and just a generally good disposition. It's like Canada, only cool.

KurtCobain 01-01-2013 03:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263064)
Australia seems like a country full of great people, plenty of culture yet plenty of pure, mostly empty land to explore and just a generally good disposition. It's like Canada, only cool.

Canada seems really really ****ing cold.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9263063)
I was soon people from other countries think we're sad lazy slobs. which could be true for a lot of America, but I think the large majority are very hard working people with good values.

a lot of people here in America seem to hate America. but I love it for the same reason I love the chiefs, its my home.

I could never turn my back on the Kansas City Chiefs, because I grew up driving past the stadiums everyday, and those are some beautiful stadiums.

Well, I think I'm broke down. good night, be safe

Yea i get what youre saying. :thumb:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263064)
Australia seems like a country full of great people, plenty of culture yet plenty of pure, mostly empty land to explore and just a generally good disposition.

Thanks

Quote:

It's like Canada, only cool.
LMAO

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Argo (Post 9263066)
Canada seems really really ****ing cold.

Exactly. And Australia is warm. Winning.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:39 AM

The US does have a larger presence here than most countries because of things like TV, movies, Video Games, electronics, celebtrities etc. ALso speaking the same language helps :D

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263068)
Exactly. And Australia is warm. Winning.

I can't remember the last time it was under about 13 degrees (Celsius) during the day.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263069)
The US does have a larger presence here than most countries because of things like TV, movies, Video Games, electronics, celebtrities etc. ALso speaking the same language helps :D

As I've mentioned before... if my daughter has her way she and I will live there someday. Australia that is.... we already live in America.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263069)

For example. Many popular american TV shows are aired only days or even hours after they are orginally aired in the US

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263073)
As I've mentioned before... if my daughter has her way she and I will live there someday. Australia that is.... we already live in America.

:thumb:

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263070)
I can't remember the last time it was under about 13 degrees (Celsius) during the day.

This could be a reason to hate you. That's important on CP. It's 12 farenheit here right now.

Yep. Hate you.

AussieChiefsFan 01-01-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dr. Johnny Fever (Post 9263078)
This could be a reason to hate you. That's important on CP. It's 12 farenheit here right now.

Yep. Hate you.

LMAO

But 12 Fahrenheit? my god.....

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263077)
:thumb:

If I move there we can hang out and have a few beers but lets not go to concerts together. It's easy to see our musical tastes don't match.

Dr. Johnny Fever 01-01-2013 03:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AussieChiefsFan (Post 9263079)
LMAO

But 12 Fahrenheit? my god.....

This is just the beginning. January will be worse. We'll see plenty of days in the negative actual temps. Don't bother asking about wind chills.