ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Chiefs' Player Jevon Belcher involved in murder-suicide, shoots self at Arrowhead (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267244)

Scalper 12-01-2012 09:47 AM

Belcher shot himself at the practice facility

doomy3 12-01-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9166595)
Sorry to be the callas ass here but that's not true. I and we should have no sympathy for a murderer that commits suicide. Especially committing suicide in front of others that these innocent people now have to live with that with the memory of seeing someone commit suicide. I assure you that its not a sight that you can unsee.

/based on current available information. If it wasn't a murder/suicide. I apologize now.

Shut the **** up. Even if you don't give a shit about the person who committed suicide, think of the others this affects.

Scorp 12-01-2012 09:47 AM

I know this is way too soon................................................................................................ .................................................................................................... .................................................................................................... ................................................... but does taking Manti Te'o at #1 make more sense now?

CaliforniaChief 12-01-2012 09:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BigRedChief (Post 9166595)
Sorry to be the callas ass here but that's not true. I and we should have no sympathy for a murderer that commits suicide. Especially committing suicide in front of others that these innocent people now have to live with that with the memory of seeing someone commit suicide. I assure you that its not a sight that you can unsee.

/based on current available information. If it wasn't a murder/suicide. I apologize now.

I wasn't saying that out of respect for the player, just my own perspective on the pain that those who know both of them are now experiencing.

Barret 12-01-2012 09:48 AM

Jeff Rosen is confirming and has a picture of the Cops blocking any traffic into the facility.

@jeff_rosen88

Also @DannyParkins

He has a picture of the cops. But seems odd he HAD to state he was the first local media there.

Scalper 12-01-2012 09:48 AM

My friend is a cop he said Belcher shot his girlfriend and then shot himself in front of some coaches

OnTheWarpath15 12-01-2012 09:48 AM

It just hit the scroll on NFLN.

Urc Burry 12-01-2012 09:49 AM

Busy but seeing it was Belcher

Tribal Warfare 12-01-2012 09:49 AM

Police: Chiefs player kills girlfriend then kills self

54th Street and Chrysler Avenue
KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
Police are investigating two deadly shootings Saturday morning that they said are related.

The shootings involve a Chiefs player and his girlfriend.

The first shooting was reported about 8 a.m. at a home near 54th Street and Chrysler Avenue. The second shooting was reported a short time later at a Chiefs practice facility located on the Arrowhead facility.

Officials said the Chiefs player shot and killed his girlfriend and then drove to the practice facility where he shot and killed himself.

It's unknown if people were at Arrowhead or any of its surrounding facilities at the time.

Refresh this page for updates on this developing story.

siberian khatru 12-01-2012 09:49 AM

I feel sick

Red Brooklyn 12-01-2012 09:50 AM

Wow.

I can't even believe this.

Stunned.

Blankey 12-01-2012 09:50 AM

Belcher already getting the "was" treatment on Wikipedia

Aidan 12-01-2012 09:50 AM

how much did belcher play?

Deberg_1990 12-01-2012 09:51 AM

No confirmation on who the player was yet?

Red Brooklyn 12-01-2012 09:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 9166618)
No confirmation on who the player was yet?

Haven't seen anything concrete.

People are saying Belcher. (?)