ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs The state of the Kansas City Chiefs. (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=267254)

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:26 PM

I am betting Pioli and Crennel could not wait to bolt even before this happened...

They and Matt Cassel will have horrible associations with this city.

Nightfyre 12-01-2012 02:27 PM

If you find yourself agreeing with Duhnise, you have to double check yourself. She's not even a real fan. Go watch whichever game Gannon is broadcasting and leave CP in peace.

rabblerouser 12-01-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Nightfyre (Post 9168015)
I am hoping we secure the number one pick then go on a little tear at the end of the season. The players need the confidence. Pioli and Crennel are already lame-ducks.

I think that this, if anything, completely cements the deal.

Never has an NFL franchise imploded so quickly, definitely and completely.

And it's not just Pioli and Crennel; this is Clark Hunt's mess, too: he backed the wrong guy when he let Pioli fire Haley midseason last year. Hunt ****ed up...and the fallout has been palpable.

I'm not blaming anyone for the tragedy of this morning; horrible, unfathomable acts, and I feel for Crennel and Pioli as people...but they created this, this weird vacuum of negativity and total dysfunctional chaos.

They must go.

Even that won't fix this franchise; it's got bad juju written all over it.

1st pick in 2013 or not, the only people who will come to KC now are people who can't get jobs anywhere else.

The pallor now cast over this franchise is now visible and tangible. Only a fool doesn't see it...

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9168032)
This is how I feel.

We will be in a distinct minority on this board but I don't think so off of it.

Bowser 12-01-2012 02:28 PM

The fact is that the Chiefs are as low as they have EVER been right now, including the 70's and 80's, and that was before all this Belcher insanity.

Chief_For_Life58 12-01-2012 02:28 PM

you guys think clark has found out about whats happened today yet? hes prolly just about finishing his saturday golf round

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 02:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by memyselfI (Post 9168039)
I am betting Pioli and Crennel could not wait to bolt even before this happened....

Naw.

I was thinking Crennel would resign and Pioli would get another shot with a new QB.

After this...I have no clue what to think. I would bet Crennel would step down for sure....don't know about Pioli.

The ticker on ESPN said that Crennel is doing OK right now while Pioli is pretty emotional.

Agent V 12-01-2012 02:29 PM

Resignations seem like a very real possibility. If it's true they paid witness to Belcher's suicide, I can't express how awful I feel for Scott and Romeo.

Spott 12-01-2012 02:31 PM

Still rooting for them to lose out.

Mr_Tomahawk 12-01-2012 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 9168051)
I can't express how awful I feel for Scott and Romeo.

This...plus knowing the fans already are upset with you...

Feel pretty bad for them at the moment.

jspchief 12-01-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief_For_Life58 (Post 9168049)
you guys think clark has found out about whats happened today yet? hes prolly just about finishing his saturday golf round

Clark has already released a statement.

Bowser 12-01-2012 02:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9168059)
This...plus knowing the fans already are upset with you...

Feel pretty bad for them at the moment.

Yep.

memyselfI 12-01-2012 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9168050)

The ticker on ESPN said that Crennel is doing OK right now while Pioli is pretty emotional.

I think that Pioli has been putting up a brave face that will come crashing down now. It is too personal now. Too close to home.

Hammock Parties 12-01-2012 02:36 PM

I don't think anyone associated with this tragedy should be part of the leadership group next season.

We badly need a fresh start.

DeezNutz 12-01-2012 02:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by chief103182 (Post 9168051)
Resignations seem like a very real possibility. If it's true they paid witness to Belcher's suicide, I can't express how awful I feel for Scott and Romeo.

Yep. Even if things were going far differently right now, I'm just not sure how these guys could go back to Arrowhead day after day. I just don't think they'd have a chance to heal and mentally move past what they were forced to witness.