ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Black Ops 2 (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=259129)

Sofa King 07-08-2012 12:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by CJizzles (Post 8725567)
That's what happens when you play against blind kids.

If you weren't such a bitch you'd buy a PS3 and play with the men instead of all the little kids on Xbox live.

Ceej 07-08-2012 12:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8725712)
If you weren't such a bitch you'd buy a PS3 and play with the men instead of all the little kids on Xbox live.

If you only knew man.

If you only knew.

lewdog 07-08-2012 05:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8725434)
Played some Black Ops the other day. First time I'd played it in a LONG time.

Chopper Gunner first game back. 2 Chopper gunners in the next game. Then a shitload more the rest of the time i played.

It was awesome. In 3 different games, 3 people turned their mics on just to bitch about BushwhackerBoyd killing the shit outta them with a shotty and ****ing ballistic knives. Damn that was awesome.

I liked Black Ops way more than MW3. I might actually buy Black Ops 2, but I'll have to look at their fun selection before i do.

I am getting ready to play some Black ops. I suck so if you wanna join my team, I could really use you.

Quesadilla Joe 07-08-2012 08:13 PM

Went 47-6 on Hanoi earlier in Merc TDM and my team LOST 7500-7100. I called in 4 Blackbirds and the highest scoring player on my team went 11-18 LMAO

Mr. Plow 07-09-2012 05:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8725712)

From your performance, it sounds more like all the little kids play on PS3.

Sofa King 07-09-2012 07:29 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8726495)
Went 47-6 on Hanoi earlier in Merc TDM and my team LOST 7500-7100. I called in 4 Blackbirds and the highest scoring player on my team went 11-18 LMAO

Same thing happened to me last night on nuketown. Went 36-6 with a chopper gunner and we lost 7500-7300 with a last second double kill on a blind grenade. There was only one other guy on my team with a positive K/D and he was like 9-6.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Plow (Post 8726986)
From your performance, it sounds more like all the little kids play on PS3.

I've heard about you Plow....

Sofa King 07-09-2012 08:56 AM

Just checked the weapons list. Hot damn there are a shitload of different shotguns. The perks are way different as well, so that should add a shitload of new builds to the mix. Ballistic knives is a perk instead of a weapon now, so there's that.

I hate to say it but I'll probably buy this game.

Johnny Vegas 07-09-2012 09:21 AM

I'm buying it because of zombies.

AndChiefs 07-09-2012 11:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8726495)

Same thing happened to me once. I went 48-6. We lost 7500-6600.

It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen.

Quesadilla Joe 07-09-2012 01:16 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8727372)
Same thing happened to me once. I went 48-6. We lost 7500-6600.

It was the most pathetic thing I'd ever seen.

LMAO

I kind of like having shitty teammates. It's pretty hard to get high kill games when you have a bunch of good players on your team.

AndChiefs 07-09-2012 01:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8727576)
LMAO

I kind of like having shitty teammates. It's pretty hard to get high kill games when you have a bunch of good players on your team.

That is a decent positive. If I remember right my best teammate was 10-23. Which means the other 4 guys only got 8 kills.

It's nice for the KDR though as they're running out there being fodder letting you know where all the enemies are.

Sofa King 07-09-2012 02:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8727576)
LMAO

No shit. Especially when you have some ****ING VULTURE using his goddamn aug and shooting through you to kill enemies that you've worked your ass off to get close to so you can whack them with your shotty. Hell, sometimes I've baited them in using flash bangs and whatnot, then this ASSHOLE jumps in a STEALS MY ****ING KILL.

Sounds very ****ing familiar.

Prick.

Quote:

Originally Posted by AndChiefs (Post 8727662)
That is a decent positive. If I remember right my best teammate was 10-23. Which means the other 4 guys only got 8 kills.

It's nice for the KDR though as they're running out there being fodder letting you know where all the enemies are.

Oh hell yeah. I use n00bs as a meat shield all the time.

Quesadilla Joe 07-09-2012 08:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sofa King (Post 8727768)
No shit. Especially when you have some ****ING VULTURE using his goddamn aug and shooting through you to kill enemies that you've worked your ass off to get close to so you can whack them with your shotty. Hell, sometimes I've baited them in using flash bangs and whatnot, then this ASSHOLE jumps in a STEALS MY ****ING KILL.

Sounds very ****ing familiar.

Prick.

Oh hell yeah. I use n00bs as a meat shield all the time.

It's not my fault you use shotguns and ballistic knives LMAO

And boo****inghoo, I might steal two or three kills from you but at least I don't cockblock your Chopper Gunners with a worthless ass Attack Chopper. I swear to God I would shoot down a teammates Attack Chopper if the game would let me.

Sofa King 07-10-2012 07:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cassel>Manning (Post 8728569)
It's not my fault you use shotguns and ballistic knives LMAO

And boo****inghoo, I might steal two or three kills from you but at least I don't cockblock your Chopper Gunners with a worthless ass Attack Chopper. I swear to God I would shoot down a teammates Attack Chopper if the game would let me.

LMAO

That's what you get you kill stealing son of a bitch. If you'd leave well enough alone, i could handle those guys.

You buying black ops 2?

QuikSsurfer 07-10-2012 09:17 AM

Trent Reznor will compose the theme song to Black Ops II -- lengthy article

http://content.usatoday.com/communit...1#.T_wgLZFdATc

Quote:

The next soundtrack project for Trent Reznor, who most recently scored The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo with Atticus Ross, is not for a film, but for the video game Call of Duty: Black Ops II.

Reznor has composed the game's theme song, an "aggressively sounding" piece of guitar, bass and drums-based rock. Well-known video game composer and Video Games Live co-producer Jack Wall (Mass Effect 2) composed the rest of the music for the game.