ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Saccopoo Memorial Draft Forum (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=29)
-   -   I was right about Tyler Bray (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=274306)

Gadzooks 07-06-2013 12:11 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9794624)

I was talking about Bray. He left after his junior season.
This is like pulling teeth. :doh!:

rico 07-06-2013 12:31 AM

Ugh, I think I hate the Chase Daniel move more than I've hated any move we've made since Cassel.

Tribal Warfare 07-06-2013 12:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by rico (Post 9794653)
Ugh, I think I hate the Chase Daniel move more than I've hated any move we've made since Cassel.

I can handle the Daniel thing, since with Alex Smith it's like having a mobile porcelain statue at the QB position. Daniel fills in for a year, then next season either Bray ascends or *finally* a drafted QB gets his chance.

Mother****erJones 07-06-2013 06:27 AM

This thread smells like AIDS

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 08:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9794735)
This thread smells like AIDS

That is because it is about Tyler Bray. You know that punk ass stupid kid that not only tattoo's his own name to his back but then has to have each letter surrounded by a star. Yeah that would definitely cause the stench.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9794788)
That is because it is about Tyler Bray. You know that punk ass stupid kid that not only tattoo's his own name to his back but then has to have each letter surrounded by a star. Yeah that would definitely cause the stench.

I missed the part hilighting his dumbass moves since we've signed him...

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 12:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9794799)
I missed the part hilighting his dumbass moves since we've signed him...

OMG he hasn't done anything stupid in a couple of months. He must be reborn.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 12:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9794993)
OMG he hasn't done anything stupid in a couple of months. He must be reborn.

OMG he did stupid shit in college...what an anomaly!

Chief Roundup 07-06-2013 12:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr_Tomahawk (Post 9795006)
OMG he did stupid shit in college...what an anomaly!

Yeah how many of those college kids that have done stupid shit have made it as a very good QB in the NFL. That is right less than 1%.

Mr_Tomahawk 07-06-2013 01:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief Roundup (Post 9795030)
Yeah how many of those college kids that have done stupid shit have made it as a very good QB in the NFL. That is right less than 1%.

Moar wonderlic geniuses!

Sit down Eugene Smith and Bray...your 24's won't cut it...we want them there smart fellers like that nassib fella! 41!

DaneMcCloud 07-06-2013 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794575)
Weak sauce Dane. I expect more from you. The Steelers Defense won the SB in Roethlisberger's first year in spite of him. Harrington could have won that SB with the same team. Hell, my Grandma would have put up better stats.

You know less about football than I had imagined.

DaneMcCloud 07-06-2013 05:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9794571)
We both know you cherry picked that quote, thus, destroying the context.

"Cherry picked" the quote? It was YOUR quote:

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793162)
He'll be a big time project. If he survives the Stanzi 3rd string competition, he probably won't be ready to be the backup until year 3.
I don't believe he, or the coaches, will have enough patience to see this through...

Now, are you going to tell us that Kurt Warner wasn't a big time project? That guys like Trent Green and Brad Johnson, who went in the 8th and 9th rounds respectively, weren't big time projects?

I don't care if Tyler Bray had chosen Green Bay - He'd STILL be a big time project.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793162)
As an old grumpy fart, I find it entertaining to see the defense of a player that has little to no chance of making any team in the NFL in 2013 simply because he's a Chief.

Who's defending him?

BlackHelicopters 07-06-2013 05:18 PM

HIV+

milkman 07-07-2013 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tribal Warfare (Post 9793353)
outside of mechanics and release they are mirror images of each other coming out of college concerning arm talent. Dan got his shit together, now if Tyler does then we have a superstar on our hands.

You are so full.of shit.

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 9793681)
True, I stand corrected on Harrington and the same thing happened with Carr. If he had a semblance of an O-Line things might have been much different for him.

On the opposite end, if you look at a guys like Roethlisberger or Eli, put them on Carr's Texans or Harrington's Lions team and they may have ended up as "busts".

David Carr sucked ass and made that O-line look far worse than it was.

RealSNR 07-07-2013 08:31 AM

Troll on, Zooks.

Somebody has to keep the Bray homers in line.