ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ***Official (12)-13 NHL Season Thread*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=268821)

MMXcalibur 04-21-2013 10:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613082)
Pens getting healthy for the playoffs. Hopefully Malkin, Neal play this week. Get Crosby back for the first round and Martin for the 2nd round.

Nooooo, I would leave the stars out until the playoffs start. The Pens have already clinched the top seed in the East. No need to risk further injury.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KCtotheSB (Post 9613217)
Nooooo, I would leave the stars out until the playoffs start. The Pens have already clinched the top seed in the East. No need to risk further injury.

Well we need to get gelling time, to a certain degree. We have what 4 games left? Let em play some not too much.

chiefs1111 04-21-2013 10:45 PM

Can't wait for the offseason and the Flyers get rid of Bryz. What a freaking disgrace this season has been

C3HIEF3S 04-21-2013 10:49 PM

Still can't believe that the Blue Jackets are on the verge of making the playoffs. If someone would've predicted that before this season I would've called them crazy, especially since they traded Nash.

Mother****erJones 04-21-2013 10:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 9613260)
Still can't believe that the Blue Jackets are on the verge of making the playoffs. If someone would've predicted that before this season I would've called them crazy, especially since they traded Nash.

Just shows you what can happen. Sometimes a star can hold you back.

Predarat 04-22-2013 06:08 PM

Hopefully the Red Wings/Coyotes will be a 3 point game.

OnTheWarpath15 04-22-2013 06:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by C3HIEF3S (Post 9613260)

All Bobrovsky.

Predarat 04-23-2013 09:06 AM

Time for the Preds to #Drown4Drouin.

The Poz 04-23-2013 08:06 PM

Found Prederat :thumb:

http://d3fsqtc6sy2z27.cloudfront.net...31de37f5_large

Stad 04-24-2013 01:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mother****erJones (Post 9613082)
Pens getting healthy for the playoffs. Hopefully Malkin, Neal play this week. Get Crosby back for the first round and Martin for the 2nd round.

DB said yesterday that Martin might play in one of the final 2 regular season games. He will be back for game 1 for sure. Neal is also suppose to be joining the team for practice this week so he will be back as well. I have no doubts Sid will be back for game 1 so the only person i'm more or so worried about is Orpik who got injured in last nights game in the first period, DB said after the game it's a lower body injury and will be re-evaluated today so it could just be precautionary they took him out of the game or he might miss some time. Although i'm sure we would be just fine without him.

Predarat 04-24-2013 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by The Poz (Post 9618794)

Wow, didn't know someone caught that. Traffic was bad so I did not have time to get any dinner on the way, and the concessions are overpriced crap. So I kind of had to do what I had to do. I need to find the camera person and attempt to kick their ass for not only taking that pic, but putting it out there. Totall invasion of privacy.

DJ's left nut 04-24-2013 09:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Discuss Thrower (Post 9612738)
Blues need but 1 point to clinch playoffs, and they get 5 hung on them.

It really is the same story every single year for these guys.

When will they ever find a goaltender they can rely on? Unfortunately there's a decent chance that their best shot at it is presently playing in TB. I know they didn't have room for Bishop and he was a pending RFA, but damn, he looks absolutely outstanding.

It's funny how even a 'blessing' like Brian Elliot could end up being a curse to this franchise in that it forced us to trade Bishop. And all we got was the 2nd rounder we traded for Leopold, who's been mediocre at best.

For the record, I was totally, unequivocally wrong on Bouwmeester; guy is a stud.

Predarat 04-28-2013 11:43 AM

Sacco gone

http://avalanche.nhl.com/club/news.h...id=DL|COL|home

DaFace 04-28-2013 12:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Predarat (Post 9640634)

A couple years overdue, but I'm glad it happened. I feel kind of bad for the guy - he seems like a genuinely nice person and "hockey guy," but just couldn't ever figure out how to keep his team motivated.

Unfortunately, I hardly think he was the ONLY problem, but hopefully this is a step in the right direction.

DaFace 04-29-2013 07:15 PM

Whoa - the Avs finally won something!

NHL draft lottery 2013: Avalanche win first overall pick