ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Video Games Bungie Destiny (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=270050)

Clyde Frog 10-16-2015 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11806041)
Beginning to lose interest in this game. The end game content is just ridiculously hard and not fun at all. its getting to the point that average players like myself have no chance at obtaining any of the new weapons.

Where are you getting stuck?

007 10-16-2015 02:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Clyde Frog (Post 11806696)
Where are you getting stuck?

After spending 4 hours taking down the warpriest I said **** this game. Same with black spindle after 4 wipes. Not to mention the exotic sword quests requiring crucible.

I'm just sick of them making the end game content such a pain in the ass. I'm tired of feeling like I have to abandon my friends to try and find pros to run with just to play a damn game.

Please, please, please don't tell me how simple everything is. for me it isn't. For my team it isn't.

I want to play this stuff but I'll be damned if I am going to spend hours upon hours trying to beat something that shouldn't take more than an hour just because it was made too difficult.

I'm frustrated that Bungie has gone out of their way to make the weaker players stand out so they can be given **** by the strong players. I'm tired of hearing "Guru you need to do better than that, this is simple stuff."

At the rate things are going, Destiny 2 will not get my money.

Whats really sad is that I have poured more time into this game than I care to admit yet I still can't get good at it. I love the gun play. I enjoy the missions. But what they have done with year two really worries me.

Clyde Frog 10-16-2015 05:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11806816)
After spending 4 hours taking down the warpriest I said **** this game. Same with black spindle after 4 wipes. Not to mention the exotic sword quests requiring crucible.

I'm just sick of them making the end game content such a pain in the ass. I'm tired of feeling like I have to abandon my friends to try and find pros to run with just to play a damn game.

Please, please, please don't tell me how simple everything is. for me it isn't. For my team it isn't.

I want to play this stuff but I'll be damned if I am going to spend hours upon hours trying to beat something that shouldn't take more than an hour just because it was made too difficult.

I'm frustrated that Bungie has gone out of their way to make the weaker players stand out so they can be given **** by the strong players. I'm tired of hearing "Guru you need to do better than that, this is simple stuff."

At the rate things are going, Destiny 2 will not get my money.

Whats really sad is that I have poured more time into this game than I care to admit yet I still can't get good at it. I love the gun play. I enjoy the missions. But what they have done with year two really worries me.

Damn, thats frustrating. I feel you. I rage/had to work quit on Buck yesterday after failing at the Lost to Light daily 3x. Im usually super mellow but this game got me hot a couple of times since the new expansion. As I've learned about myself through cheering for the Chiefs, Im a sadist, so Ill keep throwing money at Bungie and keep playing all 10 years.

DC.chief 10-19-2015 02:54 PM

Man getting the exotic sword materials was such a pain in the ass. I don't have a ghost that detects helium and of course the speaker didn't have one for sale.

Seemed like the drop rate was 1 every 20 or so helium deposits so it took forever! I was pretty stoked to get it and found out you have to wait an armsday until it's ready. So annoying.

Now on to calcified fragments. I'm at 41. 4 more for touch of malice

Mother****erJones 10-20-2015 11:19 AM

I got exotic sword. If ya need help with spindle hit me up.

Mother****erJones 10-20-2015 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DC.chief (Post 11815903)
Man getting the exotic sword materials was such a pain in the ass. I don't have a ghost that detects helium and of course the speaker didn't have one for sale.

Seemed like the drop rate was 1 every 20 or so helium deposits so it took forever! I was pretty stoked to get it and found out you have to wait an armsday until it's ready. So annoying.

Now on to calcified fragments. I'm at 41. 4 more for touch of malice

I was about 1/10 for legendary materials. I had a buddy who had relic iron ghost. That helped lol.

keg in kc 10-20-2015 05:04 PM

I'd love to get No Time To Explain but I don't know how in the world I'm going to do Vault of Glass when I'm in bed by 6 most days. I've only ever done vault once, never done crota or Oryx.

Had fun in IB last week but shared everyone else's disappointment with the rewards. Three rank 5 characters, got one bond, one pair of boots and one pulse rifle, in total. And still no ship, playing all but the first Iron Banner week.

007 10-20-2015 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11820677)
I'd love to get No Time To Explain but I don't know how in the world I'm going to do Vault of Glass when I'm in bed by 6 most days. I've only ever done vault once, never done crota or Oryx.

Had fun in IB last week but shared everyone else's disappointment with the rewards. Three rank 5 characters, got one bond, one pair of boots and one pulse rifle, in total. And still no ship, playing all but the first Iron Banner week.

so how do you get no time to explain?

keg in kc 10-21-2015 11:22 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11821104)

https://www.reddit.com/r/DestinyTheG...omplete_guide/

It's not hard, I just run solo, so anything that involves a fireteam or raid is out...

Skyy God 10-21-2015 11:26 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Guru (Post 11821104)

Easiest way is in a fireteam, preferably someone that knows the ghost locations.

If you missed it yesterday, your next chance is when Paradox is the Daily. Presumably a Wednesday.

Also, when you turn in the ghost, you have to wait for the mission to pop up sometime down the road. Don't do what I did and waste 75+ motes leveling up your FWC rep.

Mother****erJones 10-21-2015 01:39 PM

Hit rank 5 with gunsmith. Now have to wait til next armsday for my exotic hand cannon.

keg in kc 10-22-2015 01:59 PM

Got my First Curse yesterday. Pretty nice.

Just wasted 90+ minutes not finishing my Raze-lighter. Not sure I'm even going to bother trying again. Fire team had 3 different swords, which was basically impossible. The void guy left and the arc guy and I managed to duo the darkblade, much easier with only one warden knight nuking us, but we didn't synch the kills properly so I got credit for my warden but not the boss (i assume it was the same for him, too). Bit frustrated now...

Skyy God 10-23-2015 12:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 11824977)
Got my First Curse yesterday. Pretty nice.

Just wasted 90+ minutes not finishing my Raze-lighter. Not sure I'm even going to bother trying again. Fire team had 3 different swords, which was basically impossible. The void guy left and the arc guy and I managed to duo the darkblade, much easier with only one warden knight nuking us, but we didn't synch the kills properly so I got credit for my warden but not the boss (i assume it was the same for him, too). Bit frustrated now...

Yeah, that's a loser strategy. Far better to fone a group willing to run it multiple times.

keg in kc 10-23-2015 12:46 PM

I can't do a fire team. I'm at the mercy of psn.

jiveturkey 10-23-2015 03:35 PM

Hard Mode isn't bad until you get to Oryx then it's a pain in the ass. We've been running our characters up to him to try and get our light up.