ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Chiefs Is the Number 1 Pick In Jeopardy? Let's Look At the Schedule... (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=266780)

soopamanluva 11-19-2012 07:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9131974)
I don't think that some of you guys are watching the Chiefs.

They lead the league with 31 turnovers. Both of their QB's suck.

Their defense tires easily because they're on the field constantly.

Their coach is FAR AND AWAY the worst in the league.

Thinking they'll win another game, especially on the road, is just ****ing dumb.

yep...

Chief Roundup 11-19-2012 07:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaneMcCloud (Post 9131920)
Clearly, you haven't watched the Browns, right?

If you have and still have this opinion, I'm sorry, but you're dumber than ****.

No I haven't watched the Browns. They may be better than the Chiefs but any given sunday.
Like I said I don't think we win any of them. I just think that they are one of the weaker teams on our schedule. And our only win has been on the road this season. The Arrowhead advantage is gone.

Dude you are a fairly good poster but it definitely takes away from your posts that you generally have to throw some type of insult in.

BoneKrusher 11-19-2012 07:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossChief (Post 9131722)
Jacksonvilles remaining schedule:

TENNESSEE
@Buffalo
JETS
@Miami
Patriots
@Tennessee

I think they will get at least 1 more win, possibly two. Especially if Henne is the starter from here on out.

The only gimme loss for them is the NE game.

Henning's stats looked great for the Jags yesterday vs the Houston defense.

if he remains the starter they will compete for several wins down the stretch IMO.

scho63 11-19-2012 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by beach tribe (Post 9131701)
Carolina is not taking a QB so who cares?
Edit. Jax. Duh.

I care because I don't want two or more teams ahead of us trading their pick to someone who steps in front of us to take a QB.....

dlphg9 11-19-2012 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by HonestChieffan (Post 9131713)
Appleton Coty Mo high school could beat the Chiefs

Where did this come from? How do you know Appleton City?

Chief3188 11-19-2012 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsandO'sfan (Post 9131681)
Only game I'm scared of is the last one. Denver is gonna have nothing to play for. Then again Denver backups could beat the chiefs.

Denver may have nothing to play for Division wise but they are not so far above New England and Baltimore that they won't possibly be fighting for a 1st round bye.

Ugly Duck 11-19-2012 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chief3188 (Post 9132680)
Denver may have nothing to play for Division wise but they are not so far above New England and Baltimore that they won't possibly be fighting for a 1st round bye.

Also.... don't over-estimate Oakland. Raiders recent defense is the worst in the league. Given up 135 points in the last three (3) games. Thats a factor that cannot be ignored.

Setsuna 11-19-2012 08:36 AM

Look at my Jags thread. It's not.

htismaqe 11-19-2012 09:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ugly Duck (Post 9132688)
Also.... don't over-estimate Oakland. Raiders recent defense is the worst in the league. Given up 135 points in the last three (3) games. Thats a factor that cannot be ignored.

Oakland already has too many wins. The only way they're getting in front of the Chiefs is with a trade.

htismaqe 11-19-2012 09:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9132581)

if he remains the starter they will compete for several wins down the stretch IMO.

The Jags are about to submit to the classic self-defeating philosophy.

Gabbert is done. They're going to draft a QB.

But their backup is good enough to make sure they don't get the #1 pick.

the Talking Can 11-19-2012 09:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by htismaqe (Post 9132769)
The Jags are about to submit to the classic self-defeating philosophy.

Gabbert is done. They're going to draft a QB.

But their backup is good enough to make sure they don't get the #1 pick.

yup....and I'm not certain they wouldn't stick with henne if he plays well

this is our year

Setsuna 11-19-2012 09:25 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BoneKrusher (Post 9132581)

Several? He threw under 50%. More like a few. Don't think we have talent ANYWHERE else on our team.

Nightfyre 11-19-2012 09:27 AM

So, if we both lose out, surely we will win the strength of schedule battle, right?

NJChiefsFan 11-19-2012 09:38 AM

Henne and their schedule give me a little hope that they will give us some room for error. I will say that despite our play, since this is the Chiefs franchise we are talking about you have to worry that they will win a game for no reason other than ****ing themselves over in the draft.

The Rick 11-19-2012 10:13 AM

I'll admit I don't follow college football enough to have a strong opinion on how well any of them will fare in the pros, however, my fear is that we fans are so desperate for a franchise, 1st round QB that we're going to try to "make chicken salad out of chicken ****".

Not saying that Geno, Barkley, etc. don't have potential or that we should do anything other than take a chance. Just that of all the years for us to suck this bad, it's this year and not last year. :(