ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Food and Drink Organic food is a lie (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=272182)

Hammock Parties 04-16-2013 11:55 PM

Organic food is a lie

It's all explained in this video.

The world would STARVE if everything was grown "organically" (whatever the hell that means).

There are a fantastic pair of naked tits at the 24:55 mark so be warned.

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ZEB6w4nHG1c?feature=player_detailpage" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Simply Red 04-16-2013 11:59 PM

these guys just say anything - they're literally pulling content from their rectum.

zigbazah 04-17-2013 12:03 AM

ok

Mother****erJones 04-17-2013 12:08 AM

NIIIIICE!!!!

saphojunkie 04-17-2013 12:10 AM

I'm shocked that the conservative think tank Hudson Institute doesn't believe in organic farming!

Silock 04-17-2013 01:27 AM

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sYWYU5V8JOo" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Fritz88 04-17-2013 01:38 AM

Note: I didn't watch the video. However,,

I've had an interesting incident with organic Bananas.

If you buy organically grown green (unripe) Bananas, you'd have to do certain things to ensure that they become ripe and edible. If you don't, they will become too hard to eat, without any worthy taste.

While searching on how to ripe the organic Bananas I'd bought, I learned that all Bananas that we usually buy are chemically altered so that if you buy them unripe, they will ripe just by leaving them untouched for a few days.

This got me to wonder, if all foods were grown organically, and if people need to go through the same hassle to ripe them, would it be worthwhile to sell them?

chiefzilla1501 04-17-2013 01:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fritz88 (Post 9594675)
Note: I didn't watch the video. However,,

I've had an interesting incident with organic Bananas.

If you buy organically grown green (unripe) Bananas, you'd have to do certain things to ensure that they become ripe and edible. If you don't, they will become too hard to eat, without any worthy taste.

While searching on how to ripe the organic Bananas I'd bought, I learned that all Bananas that we usually buy are chemically altered so that if you buy them unripe, they will ripe just by leaving them untouched for a few days.

This got me to wonder, if all foods were grown organically, and if people need to go through the same hassle to ripe them, would it be worthwhile to sell them?

That can be said for a lot of "natural" food. Pure grass-fed beef is often bland -- many people don't realize that many meats we buy in the grocery store are already loaded with seasoning.

I dunno. Organic is nice to get pesticide-free vegetables, but I typically just wash regular fruits/veggies with a vinegar/water solution. I try to avoid chicken with hormones and I wish that wild caught seafood and grass-fed beef would be much cheaper, though I fully understand why this just isn't possible, given that these things come in finite quantities (e.g. we'd have leaner cows that require a certain amount of grass). What is the real benefit of organic? I get that the standards are too loose, but I imagine organic also helps identify fruits/veggies that are closer to the food source, which is always a good thing(?)

CrazyPhuD 04-17-2013 02:30 AM

Noooo....what will you tell me next???? That orgasmic food is also a lie?????? :sulk:

oldandslow 04-17-2013 05:35 AM

[QUOTE=Wonton Prejudice;9594631]It's all explained in this video.

The world would STARVE if everything was grown "organically" (whatever the hell that means).

My guess is that you have never grown a thing in your life and do not have any idea what you are talking about.

Don't want organic---don't buy it. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Truth is, gardening organically is hard work. The pay off is huge (try one of my tomatoes versus any you buy in a store) but it isn't easy. IMO, if people really wanted jobs, they could get one at a place like Salatin's, mentioned above, or any of the labor intensive organic farms out there.

Gonzo 04-17-2013 06:32 AM

Organically speaking, I think organic foods ****ing suck. Why the **** would I buy an Organic Chicken for ten-fifteen bucks when I can buy one from the good ol' Tyson plant for half that? The one from Tyson is twice the size and it tastes better. It doesn't dry out in the oven or on the grill. Plus, I get some yummy steroids and horemones and I keep the local immigrant population employed.

**** your organic chicken. Same goes for bell peppers. Half the size, twice the cost.

InChiefsHeaven 04-17-2013 06:40 AM

I've been a fence rider on this stuff for a few years now. On the one hand, it does seem to make sense that "naturally grown" foods are better for you. We have so many instances of weird illnesses, cancer, etc that it seems to make sense that it's coming from the food supply. BUT...we are living much longer now than ever before, and the problems we used to have (mentioned in the video) are not nearly as prominent. We now have other shit killing us...

I dunno. I do think health is more about activity and moderation than it is about organic foods versus whatever else. I do think that there are healthier choices that can be made with what you buy, organic or not. Mostly, you gotta stop eating so much crap food and get off your ass and do something. Then, you'll mostly be OK.

Imon Yourside 04-17-2013 06:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gonzo (Post 9594721)
Organically speaking, I think organic foods ****ing suck. Why the **** would I buy an Organic Chicken for ten-fifteen bucks when I can buy one from the good ol' Tyson plant for half that? The one from Tyson is twice the size and it tastes better. It doesn't dry out in the oven or on the grill. Plus, I get some yummy steroids and horemones and I keep the local immigrant population employed.

**** your organic chicken. Same goes for bell peppers. Half the size, twice the cost.

Early Death for the win! Give me some horrible disease and let me die early from it! yay! I mean why not pay millions for surgeries to keep my dumb ass alive?

InChiefsHeaven 04-17-2013 06:41 AM

On a side note, I'm Catholic, but I think Penn and Teller are hilarious.

WhiteWhale 04-17-2013 07:00 AM

Most of the world already IS starving.

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2013 07:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9594725)
Early Death for the win! Give me some horrible disease and let me die early from it! yay! I mean why not pay millions for surgeries to keep my dumb ass alive?

Riiiiight ROFL

blaise 04-17-2013 07:14 AM

I think it's too simple to say organic isn't worthwhile. Some products I'd rather by organic, some it doesn't matter too much.
Probably better to focus on eating foods that are less processed.

Frosty 04-17-2013 07:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by InChiefsHell (Post 9594724)
Mostly, you gotta stop eating so much crap food and get off your ass and do something. Then, you'll mostly be OK.

It cracks me up that our local health food market is chock full of organic junk food. Stuff like Pop Tarts, sugar cereal and chips. Junk food is junk food, even if it contains "organic cane juice" instead of HFCS.

blaise 04-17-2013 07:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9594757)
It cracks me up that our local health food market is chock full of organic junk food. Stuff like Pop Tarts, sugar cereal and chips. Junk food is junk food, even if it contains "organic cane juice" instead of HFCS.

That's true, but sometimes you just accept that you're going to buy something like chips and you try and get the one that's the best. There's levels of how bad it can be. Wasn't too long ago that tons of the foods had trans fat in them.

Mr_Tomahawk 04-17-2013 07:21 AM

Enjoy your Candida.

Gonzo 04-17-2013 07:23 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9594725)

I won't have to spend shit for surgeries, I have a remarkable new Heath care plan starting in a few months that I'm forced to take! Yaaaaay!

Frosty 04-17-2013 07:30 AM

BTW, here is an interesting paper published by a couple of scientists from Berkley:

Pesticide Residues in Food and Cancer Risk: A Critical Analysis

http://toxnet.nlm.nih.gov/cpdb/text/...toxicology.pdf

An interesting quote from the paper:

Quote:

We estimate that about 99.9% of the chemicals that humans
ingest are naturally occurring. The amounts of synthetic pesticide
residues in plant foods are low in comparison to the amount
of natural pesticides produced by plants themselves (Ames et
al., 1990a, b; Gold et al., 1997a). Of all dietary pesticides that
Americans eat, 99.99% are natural: They are the chemicals produced
by plants to defend themselves against fungi, insects, and
other animal predators. Each plant produces a different array of
such chemicals (Ames et al., 1990a, b).

LiveSteam 04-17-2013 07:36 AM

I grow organic planets. Then I smoke them

jiveturkey 04-17-2013 07:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9594754)
I think it's too simple to say organic isn't worthwhile. Some products I'd rather by organic, some it doesn't matter too much.
Probably better to focus on eating foods that are less processed.

Nail meet head.

I've been on a whole food "paleo" diet for close to a year now and the changes have been rather remarkable.

Even the people that push this diet say that organics aren't required from a health stand point. It's the produce that's is fully exposed to pesticides and chemical fertilizers that I try to buy organic (lettuce, broccoli...). Everything is usually non-organic.

The real large scale organic argument seems to be more environmental and for worker safety. Pesticides killing off bees, chemical fertilizers ruining top soil...

For me the most important part of the diet is pasture raised meat. Grass fed cows, chickens that get to run around and eat bugs, pigs rooting around in the sun. And also eating nose to tail. I've incorporated liver, kidney, heart, brains and sweet breads into my diet.

I just avoid the center of the store. Produce, nut/seed bins, dairy, butcher, adios.

My recent physical is pretty much all I need justify this approach. I used to think that exercise was the most important piece for overall health but I now believe that it's 75% diet and 25% exercise.

Gonzo 04-17-2013 07:41 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by LiveSteam (Post 9594773)
I grow organic planets. Then I smoke them

You stole the Genesis device?

KHAN!

NewChief 04-17-2013 07:45 AM

I know when I'm looking for convincing arguments on weighty issues, I turn to a comedic duo consisting of a cynical giant and a mute dwarf.

Ebolapox 04-17-2013 07:47 AM

a few thoughts:

-ALL food is organic (i.e. carbon based). if it was ever alive and it was from earth; CARBON BASED LIFE). thus, the wording is bullshit (sorry--small pet peeve of mine). Now, if you want to call it 'natural' vs. unnatural food, maybe (what Frosty quotes isn't too far off--a lot of these things are naturally occurring, though we're definitely taking things to the extremes--which I'll address next)

-the MAIN issue at hand is one of simple human nature, though taken to extremes. I won't jump on a soap-box, but our species has many of the tendencies of a parasite. look at our explosive population growth. we are, to my knowledge, the only species on earth that doesn't fluctuate about the carrying capacity within our environment. we 'supposedly' haven't reached our carrying capacity (which is bullshit from the word go) for one simple reason: we keep raising our K-value (carrying capacity) by producing more and more food from less and less. we're too goddamned efficient. within 40 years there will be 2-3 MORE billion people. there are ALREADY too goddamned many of us. ever read up on how antibiotics are being overused and MRSA/VRSA and other drug resistant bacteria are losing susceptibility? that's just ONE issue we have to deal with as our population explodes.

too many mother****ers are alive and we just keep making more. at a certain point we need to look at the problems this causes. it's like having 30 people in a flophouse at the turn of the last century--it's made of wood and the slightest spark causes all 30 (or 29) to die horribly of horrible conditions. I'm not suggesting eugenics in any way, but we definitely need to decide exactly how to address this issue before it gets too late and we cause ourselves to go extinct (though I believe we're rather resilient--we likely won't go extinct, a VERY low percentage will likely survive). it's beyond unsustainable.

Ebolapox 04-17-2013 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9594783)
I know when I'm looking for convincing arguments on weighty issues, I turn to a comedic duo consisting of a cynical giant and a mute dwarf.

yeah, man. they make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! let's just ignore them because of who they are!

NewChief 04-17-2013 07:49 AM

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/uem2ceZMxYk" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

NewChief 04-17-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9594789)
yeah, man. they make ABSOLUTELY NO SENSE! let's just ignore them because of who they are!

I ignore them because of who funds them. I just think it's humorous that those corporate backers chose that duo to communicate their message.

loochy 04-17-2013 07:53 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9594786)
a few thoughts:

-ALL food is organic (i.e. carbon based). if it was ever alive and it was from earth; CARBON BASED LIFE). thus, the wording is bullshit (sorry--small pet peeve of mine). Now, if you want to call it 'natural' vs. unnatural food, maybe (what Frosty quotes isn't too far off--a lot of these things are naturally occurring, though we're definitely taking things to the extremes--which I'll address next)

-the MAIN issue at hand is one of simple human nature, though taken to extremes. I won't jump on a soap-box, but our species has many of the tendencies of a parasite. look at our explosive population growth. we are, to my knowledge, the only species on earth that doesn't fluctuate about the carrying capacity within our environment. we 'supposedly' haven't reached our carrying capacity (which is bullshit from the word go) for one simple reason: we keep raising our K-value (carrying capacity) by producing more and more food from less and less. we're too goddamned efficient. within 40 years there will be 2-3 MORE billion people. there are ALREADY too goddamned many of us. ever read up on how antibiotics are being overused and MRSA/VRSA and other drug resistant bacteria are losing susceptibility? that's just ONE issue we have to deal with as our population explodes.

too many mother****ers are alive and we just keep making more. at a certain point we need to look at the problems this causes. it's like having 30 people in a flophouse at the turn of the last century--it's made of wood and the slightest spark causes all 30 (or 29) to die horribly of horrible conditions. I'm not suggesting eugenics in any way, but we definitely need to decide exactly how to address this issue before it gets too late and we cause ourselves to go extinct (though I believe we're rather resilient--we likely won't go extinct, a VERY low percentage will likely survive). it's beyond unsustainable.

oh yeah? well i am

blaise 04-17-2013 07:57 AM

My wife is always reading these healthy eating books - she showed me one of them that said you could eat your own boogers as a natural immunity defense.

NewChief 04-17-2013 07:59 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9594800)
My wife is always reading these healthy eating books - she showed me one of them that said you could eat your own boogers as a natural immunity defense.

Works for me!

In all seriousness, I bet that book suggests placentophagy as well?

Frosty 04-17-2013 08:00 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 9594804)
Works for me!

In all seriousness, I bet that book suggests placentophagy as well?

I was betting on urine therapy.

loochy 04-17-2013 08:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9594807)
I was betting on urine therapy.

Crapatology is good for you too.

It's a great moisturizer and it tastes great (depending on what you ate yesterday)

MahiMike 04-17-2013 08:03 AM

Global warming is a farce!

loochy 04-17-2013 08:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9594811)
Global warming is a farcefece!

FYP

MahiMike 04-17-2013 08:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9594815)
FYP

I was kidding. Shoulda added the <sarcasm> tag...

penguinz 04-17-2013 08:15 AM

Does no one realize that the non-organic chickens are NOT full of hormones/steroids? It is illegal to do so in the US.

loochy 04-17-2013 08:16 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by penguinz (Post 9594827)
Does no one realize that the non-organic chickens are NOT full of hormones/steroids? It is illegal to do so in the US.

also, perhaps the effects of hormones and steroids are not all bad either

Fritz88 04-17-2013 08:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by blaise (Post 9594800)

Okay.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hoover 04-17-2013 08:28 AM

So not one comment on the boobs contained in the video?

Interesting....

allen_kcCard 04-17-2013 08:31 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9594844)

Interesting....

I opened it and scrolled right to them, still looking now in fact. Didn't listen to one second of anything in the video

Pasta Little Brioni 04-17-2013 09:26 AM

I don't have to drink my own urine, but I do!! It's sterile and I like the taste!!!/Organic eaters

Bump 04-17-2013 09:32 AM

organic food is pretty much a bunch of bullshit. It's still being mass produced and they are still going to do shady things for profits.

I'm at the point where I wish I was able to hunt my own food, because I have trouble trusting the food out of the grocery store.

NewChief 04-17-2013 09:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9595019)
organic food is pretty much a bunch of bullshit. It's still being mass produced and they are still going to do shady things for profits.

I'm at the point where I wish I was able to hunt my own food, because I have trouble trusting the food out of the grocery store.

Look into a CSA in your area. I'm with others that I think that going less processed is more important than organic, but I'll usually choose and pay for the organize option when it's available.

I eat healthy as a mother****er for the most part, though.

Mr. Laz 04-17-2013 09:41 AM

http://images.sodahead.com/polls/002..._1_xlarge.jpeg

loochy 04-17-2013 09:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Bump (Post 9595019)

this, and also have you ever looked at what the qualifications are for something to be called "organic"? ROFL

DJ's left nut 04-17-2013 09:54 AM

Skipped ahead to 24:55 and greatly enjoyed the inorganic produce displayed thereafter.

Fish 04-17-2013 10:00 AM

The only problem with organic food is that it's not sustainable for the whole, and it's not regulated to anywhere close to the same measures as normal food production. Organic food itself is fine. Where we run into issues is when we have thousands of faux organic suppliers that bypass all the things that make organic food good and healthy, in an attempt to mass produce it.

Chiefnj2 04-17-2013 10:00 AM

Quote:

Antibiotics and other additives?

Thig Lyfe 04-17-2013 10:19 AM

Who needs organic food when you've got Long John Silver's?

ghak99 04-17-2013 11:05 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Thig Lyfe (Post 9595141)
Who needs organic food when you've got Long John Silver's?

ROFLROFLROFL

I opened this thread hoping to see 20 pics dammit!

BlackHelicopters 04-17-2013 11:16 AM

Organic food doesn't exist? Loud noises!

loochy 04-17-2013 11:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ghak99 (Post 9595379)
ROFLROFLROFL

I opened this thread hoping to see 20 pics dammit!

Here's 14 organic cucumbers

http://content.smartgardener.com/dat...rsian_RG_1.jpg

TheGuardian 04-17-2013 11:35 AM

I eat mostly organic now. However I've really narrowed it down.

Free range eggs
Grass fed beef
Organic chicken

Those are my main protein sources.

Outside of that I eat everything cooked in coconut oil or butter that comes from grass fed cows.

Those few simple changes have made a HUGE difference in my blood work. You don't have to go "all organic" to understand how to benefit from certain foods. I still cheat and eat shit on the weekends some times. But most of my diet is made up of the above.

Cheers.

penguinz 04-17-2013 11:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9595095)
Antibiotics and other additives?

Most non-organic chicken does have antibiotics in it because they are kept in such confined spaces that they are a breeding ground for bacteria.

The other additives are nothing more than fluids (usually saline) used to make the breasts more plump. Also why it tends not to dry out as easily when being cooked.

MahiMike 04-17-2013 12:38 PM

This was a very interesting video. Gonna send to all my hippie friends.

kysirsoze 04-17-2013 01:14 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by saphojunkie (Post 9594640)
I'm shocked that the conservative think tank Hudson Institute doesn't believe in organic farming!

A list of some of their funding sources:

(per wikipedia)

* Ag Processing Inc
* American Crop Protection Association
* American Cyanamid
* Archer Daniels Midland
* Cargill
* Ciba-Geigy
* ConAgra Foods
* Conrad Black
* CropLife International
* DowElanco
* DuPont
* Eli Lilly and Company
* Exxon Mobil
* Fannie Mae
* General Electric Fund
* Heinz
* IBM
* Lilly Endowment
* McDonald's
* Merck
* Microsoft
* Monsanto
* National Agricultural Chemical Association
* Nichols-Dezenhall Communications Management Group
* Novartis
* PayPal
* PhRMA
* PriceWaterhouseCoopers
* Procter & Gamble
* Sunkist Growers
* Syngenta Crop Protection
* United Agri Products
* Westfield Corporation

Imon Yourside 04-17-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ebolapox (Post 9594786)
a few thoughts:

From the soapbox to the ledge all in one post, congrats! :D

Imon Yourside 04-17-2013 01:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MahiMike (Post 9595950)
This was a very interesting video. Gonna send to all my hippie friends.

Yes because only hippies would buy organic, huhwhaeh?

tooge 04-17-2013 01:24 PM

[QUOTE=oldandslow;9594697]
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wonton Prejudice (Post 9594631)
It's all explained in this video.

My guess is that you have never grown a thing in your life and do not have any idea what you are talking about.

Don't want organic---don't buy it. No one is holding a gun to your head.

Truth is, gardening organically is hard work. The pay off is huge (try one of my tomatoes versus any you buy in a store) but it isn't easy. IMO, if people really wanted jobs, they could get one at a place like Salatin's, mentioned above, or any of the labor intensive organic farms out there.

Hate to tell you man, but all homegrown tomatoes taste waaaay better than store bought, whether you grow them organically or not.

Imon Yourside 04-17-2013 01:25 PM

Quote:

They are possibly a different breed than chicken but everything tastes like chicken right?

Imon Yourside 04-17-2013 01:30 PM

Organic food is a lie threads are a lie, imho fwiw.

MOhillbilly 04-17-2013 01:38 PM

If its such a lie why do people beat my door down? From word of mouth i get hundreds of calls a year from people who want a spot.
And ****in production rock x taste like shit. Who gives a **** what they put on em.

loochy 04-17-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9596159)
If its such a lie why do people beat my door down? From word of mouth i get hundreds of calls a year from people who want a spot.
And ****in production rock x taste like shit. Who gives a **** what they put on em.

placebo

or your stuff just tastes good

ghak99 04-17-2013 01:43 PM

I just realized I'm eating an all natural organically raised turkey tonight. :thumb:

Frosty 04-17-2013 01:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9596170)
placebo

Or there are a lot of gullible people.

MOhillbilly 04-17-2013 01:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by loochy (Post 9596170)
placebo

Variety, technique , and taste are what keeps the box full.

MOhillbilly 04-17-2013 01:53 PM

Realize I've farmed both ways.

MOhillbilly 04-17-2013 02:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9596202)
Or there are a lot of gullible people.

You like tomatoes?

Frosty 04-17-2013 02:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9596262)
You like tomatoes?

Not particularly

MahiMike 04-17-2013 02:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9596103)
Yes because only hippies would buy organic, huhwhaeh?

Figure of speech. But anyone that's into organic is in some way a hippie in my old man's eye. My wife won't even watch the video because she's so adamant about organic. She looks nothing like a hippie.

ChiefaRoo 04-17-2013 02:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KILLER_CLOWN (Post 9596108)
They are possibly a different breed than chicken but everything tastes like chicken right?

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/v1EcrD5IyxM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

MOhillbilly 04-17-2013 02:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Frosty (Post 9596272)
Not particularly

Irish?

Frosty 04-17-2013 02:49 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MOhillbilly (Post 9596334)
Irish?

English and Russian mostly, but I'm not sure what that has to do with anything. :shrug:

I'm just not that big of a fan of fresh tomatoes.

Now I'm curious - why would being Irish mean you don't like tomatoes?

J Diddy 04-17-2013 03:05 PM

Thanks for the mark on the tits. Saved me from watching the rest of the crap.

ModSocks 04-17-2013 03:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Hoover (Post 9594844)

Interesting....

Pretty sure NO ONE watched the video and EVERYONE skipped ahead to the tits.

baitism 04-17-2013 03:26 PM

Came for 24:55. Was not disappointed.

WV 04-17-2013 03:44 PM

Those Tits are not Organic....I am disappoint. Kind of.