ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Football Denvers Oldest Tradition, Continued (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=287221)

Al Bundy 10-05-2014 11:11 PM

Broncos fans are such shitheads. They would be furious if one of their guys got hit with a "cut block".

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by OldSchool (Post 10987804)
Glad you agreed. It was a cowardly pussy block as well. I hope every Donkey tears an ACL.

I was pissed and bitching at him through my TV set when he did it.
<script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-default-script" type="text/javascript">var yarip = { $: function(xpath) { var arr = []; var xr = document.evaluate(xpath, document, null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null); if (xr) for (var i = 0; i < xr.snapshotLength; i++) { var e = xr.snapshotItem(i); if (e && (e.nodeType !== 1 || !/^yarip-/.test(e.id))) { arr.push(e); } } return arr; }, run: function(fun, xpath) { var arr = this.$(xpath); if (arr.length > 0) fun.call(this, arr); } }</script><script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-element-script_www-chiefsplanet-com_0" type="text/javascript">yarip.run(function (array) { for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { var element = array[i]; console.debug("Found element:", element); } }, "//div[@id='1412308378175']"); </script>

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Al Bundy (Post 10987821)
Broncos fans are such shitheads. They would be furious if one of their guys got hit with a "cut block".

Yeah, because no one has ever performed a cut block, ever, in the history of the NFL, except players in the Denver organization.
<script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-default-script" type="text/javascript">var yarip = { $: function(xpath) { var arr = []; var xr = document.evaluate(xpath, document, null, XPathResult.ORDERED_NODE_SNAPSHOT_TYPE, null); if (xr) for (var i = 0; i < xr.snapshotLength; i++) { var e = xr.snapshotItem(i); if (e && (e.nodeType !== 1 || !/^yarip-/.test(e.id))) { arr.push(e); } } return arr; }, run: function(fun, xpath) { var arr = this.$(xpath); if (arr.length > 0) fun.call(this, arr); } }</script><script status="whitelisted" id="yarip-element-script_www-chiefsplanet-com_0" type="text/javascript">yarip.run(function (array) { for (var i = 0; i < array.length; i++) { var element = array[i]; console.debug("Found element:", element); } }, "//div[@id='1412308378175']"); </script>

Gadzooks 10-05-2014 11:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10987823)
I was pissed and bitching at him through my TV set when he did it.

In terms of Broncos fans, you're an aberration.

Eleazar 10-05-2014 11:19 PM

It would be interesting if someone did it to manning on an int return or something. Totally legal and fair and all.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Cochise (Post 10987839)
It would be interesting if someone did it to manning on an int return or something. Totally legal and fair and all.

Manning got the tackle today on the goofy INT he threw during an attempted screen pass.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gadzooks (Post 10987834)
In terms of Broncos fans, you're an aberration.

Well me and my kids, all five of us, were bitching about it today. The four of them played youth football.

ChiefsFanatic 10-05-2014 11:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10987794)
Learn the difference between a cut block and a chop block, people. Thomas' block today was illegal.

Too bad this isn't the NFL of the 70's, because Thomas would either be afraid to make that block because he wouldn't want the same thing to happen to him, or the same thing would happen to him.

This is why I like that the National League doesn't have the DH. If all pitchers had to hit, batters wouldn't get thrown at as much.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 10987850)
Too bad this isn't the NFL of the 70's, because Thomas would either be afraid to make that block because he wouldn't want the same thing to happen to him, or the same thing would happen to him.

This is why I like that the National League doesn't have the DH. If all pitchers had to hit, batters wouldn't get thrown at as much.

It was a bullshit move on his part.

GoChargers 10-05-2014 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10987828)
Yeah, because no one has ever performed a cut block, ever, in the history of the NFL, except players in the Denver organization.

Nobody's done it as frequently as Denver, that's for sure. And that's not even considering the other cheating that the Donks have done.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 10987858)
Nobody's done it as frequently as Denver, that's for sure. And that's not even considering the other cheating that the Donks have done.

So...you still don't grasp the difference between a legal cut block and an illegal chop block?

ChiefsFanatic 10-05-2014 11:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10987854)
It was a bullshit move on his part.

I haven't seen any highlights other than the GIF. Was he even flagged? He should be suspended for every game the other player misses.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ChiefsFanatic (Post 10987865)
I haven't seen any highlights other than the GIF. Was he even flagged? He should be suspended for every game the other player misses.

He caught a TD on the play, which was called back, because he was flagged for a chop block.

GoChargers 10-05-2014 11:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by listopencil (Post 10987863)
So...you still don't grasp the difference between a legal cut block and an illegal chop block?

The Donkeys' players certainly don't grasp that difference.

listopencil 10-05-2014 11:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GoChargers (Post 10987870)
The Donkeys' players certainly don't grasp that difference.

You're flailing.