ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Nzoner's Game Room (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=1)
-   -   Other Sports ****Official 2017 NBA Playoffs Thread**** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=307153)

dirk digler 04-16-2017 03:50 PM

LMAO Green stuffed Lillard again.

Pitt Gorilla 04-16-2017 03:50 PM

Draymond Green is so, so good.

KC_Connection 04-16-2017 03:57 PM

The rest of the league is going to need Draymond to kick somebody in the nuts again because I don't see how this team loses otherwise.

dirk digler 04-16-2017 04:06 PM

Can't believe Isiah Thomas is playing tonight. TNT is showing him sobbing on the bench during warm ups.

PAChiefsGuy 04-16-2017 05:04 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC_Connection (Post 12826876)
The rest of the league is going to need Draymond to kick somebody in the nuts again because I don't see how this team loses otherwise.

I could have told you that before the season started. It doesn't take a genius to realize when a 73-9 team who lost in the finals 3-4 in a 7-game series signs a top 5 NBA player they will probably win it all.

That's probably one of the reasons NBA Ratings has sucked this season. Everyone already knows who is going to win it all. Barring a significant injury to one of the Warriors star players the Warriors should win the championship with relative ease. Maybe the Spurs will take them to 6-games but that is probably the closest anyone will come to beating them.

Durant took the easy way out. He's a mamma's boy b**ch.

-King- 04-16-2017 05:12 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12826938)
I could have told you that before the season started. It doesn't take a genius to realize when a 73-9 team who lost in the finals 3-4 in a 7-game series signs a top 5 NBA player they will probably win it all.

That's probably one of the reasons NBA Ratings has sucked this season. Everyone already knows who is going to win it all. Barring a significant injury to one of the Warriors star players the Warriors should win the championship with relative ease. Maybe the Spurs will take them to 6-games but that is probably the closest anyone will come to beating them.

Durant took the easy way out. He's a mamma's boy b**ch.

Yeah! **** him for wanting to win.
Posted via Mobile Device

PAChiefsGuy 04-16-2017 05:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12826946)
Posted via Mobile Device

That's not what I meant. I said he took the easy way out. Like MJ said he wanted to beat the best not join them. It's his life and his choice and he seems like a good guy off the court so it's whatever but in my mind he is somewhat of a coward for signing with GS.

Why don't you learn how to comprehend what you read next time?

dirk digler 04-16-2017 05:33 PM

lol Wade is too damn old to make the dunk

-King- 04-16-2017 05:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PAChiefsGuy (Post 12826953)
That's not what I meant. I said he took the easy way out. Like MJ said he wanted to beat the best not join them. It's his life and his choice and he seems like a good guy off the court so it's whatever but in my mind he is somewhat of a coward for signing with GS.

Why don't you learn how to comprehend what you read next time?

MJ didn't want to join them because he was already in that eras version of the Warriors. He played with hall of famers with a hall of fame coach.

His opinion means nothing when it comes to switching teams.
Posted via Mobile Device

Hammock Parties 04-16-2017 06:26 PM

Jimmy Butler is going to ruin this emo Celtics pity party.

RobBlake 04-16-2017 06:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12826996)
MJ didn't want to join them because he was already in that eras version of the Warriors. He played with hall of famers with a hall of fame coach.

His opinion means nothing when it comes to switching teams.
Posted via Mobile Device

he can want to win, but he's a coward for joining an already historically stacked team while being up 3-1 against said team prior. He's a pussy for his decision in terms of competition.

RealSNR 04-16-2017 06:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by -King- (Post 12826946)
Posted via Mobile Device

He WAS winning in OKC. He didn't have to stay there, but he chose the ****ing Warriors. That's way more egregious than Lebron joining the Heat.

**** Durant and **** the Warriors.

-King- 04-16-2017 06:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RobBlake (Post 12827065)
he can want to win, but he's a coward for joining an already historically stacked team while being up 3-1 against said team prior. He's a pussy for his decision in terms of competition.

So he should give up his chance of winning a ring just for "competition". And lets be honest, Warriors without Durant are still better than OKC would have been with him. He made a decision to win a championship like anybody else would have in that situation. I'd rather win a championship (and a chance at multiple championships) that stay on a team that is going to be consistently 3rd or worse in the conference for the sake of competition.

Quote:

Originally Posted by RealSNR (Post 12827073)
He WAS winning in OKC. He didn't have to stay there, but he chose the ****ing Warriors. That's way more egregious than Lebron joining the Heat.

**** Durant and **** the Warriors.

He didn't win shit in OKC. He was there for damn near a decade and didn't win. How much longer is he supposed to stay? 15 years? 20?

dirk digler 04-16-2017 07:08 PM

Damn Celtics

Spott 04-16-2017 07:13 PM

Absolutely blatant missed call there. That was clearly knocked out of bounds by Bradley in every video review, but they still overturned it.