ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV Survivor: Caramoan - Fans vs. Favorites (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=269516)

MagicHef 04-05-2013 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9558935)
It doesn't seem like anyone remembers what the other contestants did on previous shows. Not as much as I would think they would.

Michael, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Corrine, and Eric vs.

Andrea, Brenda, Dawn, Cochran, Phillip, and Sherri.

If they wanted to go into tribal with a lead in the votes, they needed another person besides Eric.

Corrine and Malcolm were pretending to stay with the favorites, and had convinced everyone to vote out Sherri, as she was one of the fans.

The next vote, they were planning on flipping so it would have been:

Corrine, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Michael and Eric

vs

Phillip, Andrea, Brenda, Cochran and Dawn

NJChiefsFan 04-05-2013 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9559396)
Corrine and Malcolm were pretending to stay with the favorites, and had convinced everyone to vote out Sherri, as she was one of the fans.

The next vote, they were planning on flipping so it would have been:

Corrine, Malcolm, Reynold, Eddie, Michael and Eric

vs

Phillip, Andrea, Brenda, Cochran and Dawn

True.

Buck 04-10-2013 09:38 PM

Eddie ****ed over his alliance by talking to Andrea and Phillip played the **** out of Malcolm.

Nobody thinks Malcolm has an idol now though so they can at least pick off one person next week.

Aries Walker 04-10-2013 09:52 PM

I really hope Cochran wins. He is hilarious.

And Malcolm did some serious sixth-sense spur-of-the-moment figuring there, to not only realize they had sniffed him out, but to then quickly talk Reynold out of his immunity idol when he had a perfectly good one himself. If not for Eddie thinking he had a brain or a good idea, he would have taken out Andrea and completely flipped the game.

MagicHef 04-11-2013 06:19 AM

I want to know if Reynold can figure out who voted for him.

Sfeihc 04-11-2013 07:02 AM

I thought for a minute before going to tribal that Stealth R Us could have flushed Reynold's idol and voted Malcolm out last night. Andrea crapped her pants and ruined the chances for that.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 08:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9577247)
I want to know if Reynold can figure out who voted for him.

I'm curious if Philip still would have made the speech if they were voting for Malcolm

Cochran is making me laugh a lot more this year and dawn is actually fooling people with her lying

MagicHef 04-11-2013 09:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NJChiefsFan (Post 9577474)
I'm curious if Philip still would have made the speech if they were voting for Malcolm

Cochran is making me laugh a lot more this year and dawn is actually fooling people with her lying

Yeah, I was thinking that Philip was an idiot for what he was saying, now I'm wondering if it was intentional.

I've always liked Cochran, he's like a young red headed Woody Allen.

Chiefnj2 04-11-2013 09:23 AM

Why did Malcolm vote for Reynold?

And what's the deal with super secret agent man being the first out of the water torture competition. Didn't they teach him how to deal with water boarding?

MagicHef 04-11-2013 09:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 9577561)
Why did Malcolm vote for Reynold?

And what's the deal with super secret agent man being the first out of the water torture competition. Didn't they teach him how to deal with water boarding?

I think Philip's speech scared him, he wanted to look like he was in with the favorites still while keeping himself safe. The last thing he heard from Andrea was that the guys were voting for Reynold and the girls were voting for Eddie.

NJChiefsFan 04-11-2013 07:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MagicHef (Post 9577593)
I think Philip's speech scared him, he wanted to look like he was in with the favorites still while keeping himself safe. The last thing he heard from Andrea was that the guys were voting for Reynold and the girls were voting for Eddie.

If his plan was to still look like he was in then standing up and acting not only sure but cocky about snuffing out the Favorites plan wasn't a great idea.

Fairplay 04-12-2013 12:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Aries Walker (Post 9576896)
I really hope Cochran wins. He is hilarious.

And Malcolm did some serious sixth-sense spur-of-the-moment figuring there, to not only realize they had sniffed him out, but to then quickly talk Reynold out of his immunity idol when he had a perfectly good one himself. If not for Eddie thinking he had a brain or a good idea, he would have taken out Andrea and completely flipped the game.

I want Cochran to win also, every time he talks he makes he chuckle.

He's not physical, I can't see him winning anymore immunity's unless the show comes up with puzzle type games to solve. A non-threatening player, he can go under the radar for quite some time I think.

buddha 04-12-2013 12:39 AM

When is anybody going to see that Dawn is the snake of all snakes?

Aries Walker 04-12-2013 04:08 AM

I don't know, but they should. This past episode was the third time in a row that someone let her in on a perfectly good plan, and she went a-runnin' immediately to Philip and ratted them out. The first two people got voted out; Malcolm got off lucky by having his plan submarined and losing an ally and an immunity idol.

I can't stand Dawn. She's the kind of terrible player who has no chance of winning but no one wants to get rid of because they're "nice" and non-threatening. She's also melodramatic and irritating. Ugh.

MagicHef 04-12-2013 07:21 AM

Dawn is a snake? Why, for staying loyal to the people she has an alliance with? I'm pretty sure she didn't make any of those idiots blab their plan to her, they just couldn't help themselves. Any of them should have seen that telling Dawn was at best risky and at worst stupid, not because of who Dawn is, but because of her alliance.

I think Dawn has a pretty good shot at winning actually. Better than Malcolm, Eddie, Reynold or Philip, certainly.