ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Media Center (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=2)
-   -   Movies and TV The Walking Dead ***With Comic Spoilers*** (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=230850)

Deberg_1990 11-07-2011 10:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8090566)
Just had a thought:

the very first episode in the beginning had the sherriff dreaming about a zombie girl at a gas station. Any chance it was the girl who ran off? I may have to go back and rewatch that first episode.

I don't think that was a dream, and for whatever reason they have never explained that scene in a flashback or real time. Interesting.....

Lex Luthor 11-08-2011 06:55 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Sure-Oz (Post 8090539)
They better find that girl, it's getting old

I'm almost ready to quit watching. Season 2 is extremely slow compared to the first season.

Deberg_1990 11-08-2011 07:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NewChief (Post 8090566)
Just had a thought:

the very first episode in the beginning had the sherriff dreaming about a zombie girl at a gas station. Any chance it was the girl who ran off? I may have to go back and rewatch that first episode.

I watched this scene again last night on netflix. It wasnt a dream and the zombie girl didnt appear to be the lost girl. She looked too young IMO. Rick was also clean shaven in that scene. But as i mentioned before, i dont think that scene has ever been explained to my knowledge?

blaise 11-08-2011 08:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 8091319)
I watched this scene again last night on netflix. It wasnt a dream and the zombie girl didnt appear to be the lost girl. She looked too young IMO. Rick was also clean shaven in that scene. But as i mentioned before, i dont think that scene has ever been explained to my knowledge?

I don't remember either. I thought it was sort of a flash-forward kind of thing. Or it was current day and then they flashed back to him in the hospital.
But maybe NewChief is right.
Sometimes these shows change children actors out, too.
I'd have to watch the episode again.

Chiefnj2 11-08-2011 08:33 AM

Clearly not Sophia:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ncuNcSLdFKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Pasta Little Brioni 11-08-2011 08:39 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Brainiac (Post 8091290)
I'm almost ready to quit watching. Season 2 is extremely slow compared to the first season.

OMG I NEEDZ MOAR EXPOSIONS!!!!

aturnis 11-08-2011 10:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8091362)
Clearly not Sophia:

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/ncuNcSLdFKY" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Seems to me that scene if from after he woke up, on his way to Atlanta, before he completely ran out of gas and wound up at the farm where he got the horse. The reason I think it's from that point is, he's clean shaven, he shaved before he left. He's in search of gas, which he needed for his cruiser. He seems a little naive to the possibility the little girl is a zombie, and tries to help her. He's still wearing his uniform, which, it seems he "hung up" at the end of the last episode...

Fish 11-08-2011 10:58 AM

I thought the zombie in the well scene was some great film work. From the camera work, to the palpable disappointment after things went wrong, that was an impressive scene.

And I'm not sure what to think about the house that Daryl found, and what that's supposed to mean. It looked like he found a little cubby hideaway that Sophia(a child at least) could have been sleeping in. But then they just kinda dropped it and didn't touch on it again. When he talked to Carol and gave her the flower, I was expecting something else being found in the house that would give us a clue about Sophia.

blaise 11-08-2011 11:03 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by KC Fish (Post 8091663)
I thought the zombie in the well scene was some great film work. From the camera work, to the palpable disappointment after things went wrong, that was an impressive scene.

And I'm not sure what to think about the house that Daryl found, and what that's supposed to mean. It looked like he found a little cubby hideaway that Sophia(a child at least) could have been sleeping in. But then they just kinda dropped it and didn't touch on it again. When he talked to Carol and gave her the flower, I was expecting something else being found in the house that would give us a clue about Sophia.

I know. He didn't check the upstairs either, did he?

Chiefnj2 11-08-2011 11:05 AM

Why aren't the zombies always attacking the farm to eat the horses?

Huffmeister 11-08-2011 12:41 PM

At some point in the series, I'd like to see them do flashbacks for all of the characters to see how they ended up where they did when the outbreak hit. But at this point in time, I do wish they would speed up the main story a bit.

aturnis 11-08-2011 01:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Chiefnj2 (Post 8091680)
Why aren't the zombies always attacking the farm to eat the horses?

Or just the house b/c of all the lights they have on. In the first season, Shane wouldn't let anyone throw an extra log on the fire for warmth and made them keep it at just coals in order to not be seen from a distance. Why is that not a concern for the farm.

keg in kc 11-08-2011 02:20 PM

I'm thinking the whole thing is fenced in. They made a point about asking Glenn if he'd closed the gate behind them.

Huffmeister 11-08-2011 02:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by keg in kc (Post 8092372)
I'm thinking the whole thing is fenced in. They made a point about asking Glenn if he'd closed the gate behind them.

Yeah, I was thinking that too. But then how did the walker get into the well? Someone leave the gate open, or did they put up the fence/barrier after the breakout?

bevischief 11-08-2011 02:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Huffmeister (Post 8092375)
Yeah, I was thinking that too. But then how did the walker get into the well? Someone leave the gate open, or did they put up the fence/barrier after the breakout?

After the breakout.