ChiefsPlanet

ChiefsPlanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/index.php)
-   Hall of Classics (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   Later, Chiefsplanet (https://www.chiefsplanet.com/BB/showthread.php?t=242925)

KurtCobain 03-20-2011 02:15 AM

notta

Saccopoo 03-20-2011 02:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DaFace (Post 7500974)
Actually, I think it's more the opposite. Apparently Dane wanted R8ers banned for calling him a audiophile. I hadn't even looked, but whatever. Dane's had more reports against him in the past two years than just about anyone, so it's hard to feel too sorry for him.

I understand the sentiment, but you'd think that a tough guy who blasts people left and right would have thicker skin than that.

Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

I better look to selling my 4k speaker cables before I either:

a: Hang myself from the shower curtain rod; or:

b: Quit Chiefs Planet

Ugly Duck 03-20-2011 03:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Saccopoo (Post 7503306)
Audiophile? A guy that appreciates fidelity? What? Really? Dane got pissed about being called out for having a nice stereo?

Thank you, Sac. I thought it was just me. When they say "p*dophile" it shows up as "audiophile."

It was a dark & uncomfortable thread - one of the Planet's worst. And now Dane is gone.... that just sucks.

Fishpicker 03-20-2011 03:28 AM

I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

-King- 03-20-2011 03:44 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fishpicker (Post 7503315)
I never understood Dane's thin skin. he doesn't belong here anyway, dude has a fortune, a family, and a mansion. And yet he still flamed tons of people. WTF is wrong with that guy?

Insecurity issues.

NewChief 03-20-2011 04:22 AM

audiophile

Awesome. Maybe the best word substitution filter ever. Subtle and hilarious inside joke. Bravo to whatever mod did it.

HMc 03-20-2011 04:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503249)
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............

What you've written could just as easily apply to Dane, TBH.

threebag 03-20-2011 05:17 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503235)

See post #26, must be related to Pedobear.

threebag 03-20-2011 05:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Flopnuts (Post 7503249)
Exactly. Dude's just a 50 year old that STILL needs to puff his chest out at every given opportunity to try and prove his internet manhood. Personally, I think a close male family member touched him in his pants at a very young age.

Hope I didn't cross the line there...............

No but Dane will be pissed you have him at 50yrs old.

R8RFAN 03-20-2011 06:04 AM

I wish you douchebags would cry some more over a full grown man acting like a child and leaving because he didn't get his way....

Deberg_1990 ....
Quote:

Hope you see him in another life?
You gotta be kidding me...

KC Jones 03-20-2011 06:36 AM

what a little bitch. Good riddance.

warrior 03-20-2011 06:51 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deberg_1990 (Post 7503224)
It infuriates me that this board drives away solid posters and continues to reward *ucktards like R8ers and Goturd.

Something is wrong when thats allowed to happen. Simple as that.

Good Luck Dane, hope to see u again in another life....

Then its not just me. :doh!:

Dinny Bossa Nova 03-20-2011 06:56 AM

I am so broke. If cotton was a nickel a bale, all I could do is run up and down the levee hollerin' "AIN'T THAT CHEAP????"

I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

Dinny

sent from my laptop using HuntnPeck

HMc 03-20-2011 06:59 AM

how is the board "rewarding" anyone? or "driving" anyone away?

Dane left because he's a little bitch. This guy dished out vast amounts of shit to pretty much everyone that didn't agree with him 100%. Someone turns around, throws down some pretty school-yard name calling, and he takes his ball and goes home, crying that the mods won't ban the big meanies who hurt his feelings.

What a friggin pussy.

Over-Head 03-20-2011 07:15 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Dinny Blues (Post 7503348)
I will miss Dane. I'm a huge fan.

There's help avaliable for people like you